Direct tomorrow

Holy shit that was fast.

FE Mobile?
FE 15?
FE Warriors?
SMT x FE on 3ds?
hector in smash on switch?

so warriors plus the next proper FE, since titles is clearly Plural?

FE Mobile for sure, perhaps footage of FE Warriors if it's 2017.

What WOULD be awesome is if they confirmed virtual console releases of FE 1-5 for Switch, Wii U and 3DS.

Also, it's been awhile since Fates so they can announce a new mainline game for 2018.

American version of the Direct will be censored so all the Fire Emblem kiddie fans can enjoy it

Without a doubt
>FE warriors
>FE Mobile
Likely but don't hold your breath
>FE 3DS game
Not happening
>FE Switch game
Absolute madman
>FE#SMT switch

Nintendo of Japan tweet outright confirmed FE Mobile news.

This is important. So we're ABSOLUTELY getting at least Mobile and Warriors news. After that, I could see a FE Fates Complete announced and released before the year is over (my guess is around spring, or May more specifically), and finally a CG teaser for the main FE Switch game. Cypher is honestly 80/20 on it coming over, so no one should expect it.

Die-hard fan of how the series was until the last few games. Still haven't bought Fates because fuck nintendo for not releasing more Full-Path copies of the game, and so much goddamn waifushit

HERE WE GO MOTHERFUCKERS. #FE 2 WILL BE CONFIRMED TOMORROW. Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO.

That's nice.
But who cares.

>m-muh hector
give it a rest already you niggers are pathetic

First I'm hearing of a FE mobile game. Here's hoping it's something like FF Brave Exvius, less jewy though.

obviously fire emblem warriors, they even teased it in the switch presentation.

It was "announced" with an Animal Crossing mobile game as well.

Did Eliwood suck Hector dick at some point during their friendship?

#fe2 would be a thousand times better than my moms mosou episode 16753

yes

he was begging for decent stats

Hyrule Warriors was legit though. Easily one of their best licensed musou games.

no high hopes for me, dont care about warriors, and i have a feeling the plural for titles, is just the damn mobile game

it's gonna be FE Cipher in the west

I wish

Fuck fire emblem it's a piece of shit series with generic as fuck designs. Advance Wars is superior.

>People still expect there to be a Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch

what is advance wars? Some new fates dlc?

I like Advance Wars, but don't pretend the designs aren't generic as fuck too.

Some shitty anime game Nintendo scrapped to focus on a better series.

Man Nintendo's been trying to make this pet series happen for almost thirty years and now that they've got one mildly successful game they really wanna dick it down everyone's throats eh?

tup kik

There hasn't been an advance war game in almost a decade man
Give it up already, we just need to hope some indie tries to emulate it and goes actually decent.

And why would there not be one?
They've consistently released one for each console since the Nintendo 64, and the Switch is, for better or worse, a console.

I think he's saying people are expecting a port of Sm4sh, not a new smash entirely.