Rich as fuck

>rich as fuck
>still miserable

what was his problem?

>wife's fucking the tennis coach
>son is a total fuckup POS pothead
>daughter is a slut who pleases old men for money
Yeah, Michael's life is great.

Money doesn't guarantee happiness. Poorfags will dispute this.

He's swimming in debt.
His family hates him.
He has to pay off a government agent every month so he doesn't go to prison.
He misses playing football in highschool.
He's stuck in the 1980's.
He's got a lot of mental issues.
His two best friends are a black kid and a cannibal.
He's a literal cuck.
His son is Jonah hill.
His daughter is Lindsay lohan.
The only time he's happy is when he's out causing mayhem.

All he wants to do is make movies

>He has to pay off a government agent every month so he doesn't go to prison.

They pay him to be "dead"

Money doesn't buy happiness, breh. It can buy temporary happiness like fast cars and loose women, but you still have to go to bed with your own thoughts at the end of the day.

One of the FIB guys, David I think, mentions getting paid off every month by Michael I'm pretty sure

he betrayed his friends and got one of them killed for a trailer trash whore with fake tits and it left a huge hole in him. he tries to fill it with the american dream but in the end he's just another criminal playing pretend.

>all the things you want in life are stupid

fuck you

I'll elaborate for him, if you're an inherently miserable prick you may continue to be one.

Money can't buy happiness for those people, and Michael was already fucked up enough to be a conman and thief.

The only activity that made him happy was the thrill of a heist, settling down means he doesn't know what to do with himself, and his family is falling apart
The movie gig was about the only thing to spark that same thrill while still being legit, and he was willing to give his family another chance if it worked out

He was a character in a boring video game.

the problem is that he literally still has all of these problems at the end of the game but he's even richer

rockstar sucks at stories holy shit

Have you played the game?

Gets cucked by Yoga Instructor.
Daughter is a nigga bimbo.
Son is a weed smoking "gamer".

But the story is about criminals, makes sense to end on a low note, so to speak.

He didn't actually earn his money or his lifestyle. Also this.

The end was more about putting a dent in the upper end of the criminal system, taking it to the string pullers whove been fucking the 3 main characters the whole game

>by doing criminal activities, he somehow makes his family love him, makes him not get cucked, makes his son not a neetfag, makes his daughter not get BLACKED, makes him not have mental issues, makes him play football

No, dumbfags will dispute it.

Everybody knows that lack of oxygen can impede living, but enough oxygen to breathe does not assure life either.

Money is just one factor that can make life shitty if it is lacking, but that does not mean that having it guarantees happiness; you wont be sad because you are poor, thats all.

Yeah that random nigger whose name I can't even remember was a mastermind at work.
Nah, at the end of the game his family started turning their shit around, but for no fucking reason really. Maybe that yoga instructor was a prick to them or something, but they basically 180'd at the drop of a hat.

Well hes a little closer to his family now and hes made peace with his best friend so theres that

Oh and dont forget they were able to get rid of every character that caused them any problems

He never took the next step after retiring from the life of crime so he was miserable. The story is literally about him piecing back together his life and making amends for the mistakes of the past. I loved it, he's probably my favorite GTA protag.

Michael pays David Norton "a five figure sum every month". Norton is the one who has been hiding Michael since he "died"

>m-m-m-money doesn't buy you happiness!
>t. poorfag

t. poorfag

This. If I was making twice what I am now then I would for sure be happier.

t. poorfag who feel for the trade school meme

>tfw you're a poorfag who fell for the lawschool meme and you're going to still be a poorfag because only richkids make it in the profession

There's always suicide bombing for hitler's ghost

That's boring, why dont you move to Latin America and become a world renowned assassin with a gimmick straight out of a pulp novel?

>you can choose to either kill Michael or Trevor
>no option to kill all three of them

YOU'RE DEAD BIG BOY

but then who would you play as

Well, I do have a thing for PorteƱas...

Not him but...