WII U AND SWITCH VERSIONS OF BOTW ARE LITERALLY EXACTLY THE SAME

NINTENDO IS DEAD. SWITCHFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO!

ign.com/articles/2017/01/17/nintendo-explains-differences-between-switch-wii-u-versions-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dL_sB5e7ubk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shows link that shows there are differences in resolution
>DF already BTFO the WiiU version by confirming the framerate is locked 30fps over the WiiU's floaty 18-25fps

>the WiiU's floaty 18-25fps
They're basing that off an old build of the game, though. We literally have no idea how well the Wii U version performs now.

>b-but muh alpha build!
The Switch demo wasn't exactly finished the morning of the presentation, kiddo. And it still BTFO the WiiU version.

Alright have fun buying a Switch for literally no reason :^) I'll be playing the exact same game as you on the Wii U at 30fps constant. It probably won't have framedrops and pop-in like the shitty Switch version.

The lighting is actually better in the Wii U version HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/dL_sB5e7ubk

>Get ETERNALLY BTFO and try to save face on an anonymous image board
Sad!

It also run at a cinematic 24fps ;)

so instead of not having a switch on release, and just wanting to play Zelda, should I look into the Wii U?

>Buying a dead console that costs $40 less than the new one that has a better lineup and better lineups of the systems games

Good luck with that user

We have no current video from the wiiu

Ff15

He can buy a used Wii U for like 90$, pirate the games for it and even play them online for free. Seems like a better deal than the Switch to me.

yes but I'll be able to get my hands on one and actually play the game, whereas I'd have to camp out for the switch, just to not get one for months.

Thanks, Nintendo

delete this.

>We have no current video from the version that was worked on for 3 years solid but still got BTFO by an unfinished version on a console using entirely different tech
Sad!

No idea what you're on about, so I'll assume you're shitposting.

Find a WiiU for $90. You can't.

/thread

These comparisons are all based off extremely old builds.

>we're retarded

The link is an article talking about the officially confirmed differences between the two versions.

>When you have so few improvements you have to say "i-i-it has b-b-b-b-better s-sound that enhances the o-open air f-feel..."

Nintendo

verb (used with object), present singular 1st person nintendo, 2nd nintendo, 3rd nintendo, present plural nintendo; past singular 1st person nintendoed.

to surprise in very bad ways after promising good things.
to disappoint again and again.

And people are going to pay $300 + $60 to play Zelda with """"""""""""""increased resolution""""""""""""""" on a Switch.

>T-the two versions are exactly the same!
>Actually they're not as proven time and time again this last week
>Y-yeah b-but we can't compare lads

Wew! user shitposts Gets destroyed. Tries to mitigate damage. Next post, gets BTFO. Many such cases. Sad!

LITERALLY

On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p.
The Nintendo Switch version has higher-quality environmental sounds. As a result, the sound of steps, water, grass, etc. are more realistic and enhance the game’s Open-Air feel.

>can plug headphones right into the Wii U gamepad
>need extension cable to plug headphones into Switch while playing TV
Actually, can you even use the headphone jack on the Switch while it's in TV mode? I mean I guess you can use the jack on the TV, but I'm just curious.

The Switch in TV mode is basically a console, the handheld mode is where all the inputs on the Switch console work.