You ARE buying the REAL Zelda next month, right Sup Forums?

You ARE buying the REAL Zelda next month, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRQDqurZJNk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=R6dt9Q6JPE0&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, sonybitch

>Zelda
You mean not! Ubisoft Far Cry, right?

I eagerly await all the asspain from the game scoring 90+

This. Sup Forums will literally collapse under the asspain

fpbp

>Far Cry Primal with robot dinosaurs.

I said 'fuck that' from the get go.

Nothing like far cry. Nice try though nintendrone/pcfag

>Sony exclusive
>FEMALE protag without DDD tits
>Devs openly talked about diversity and inclusion

It'll be Last of Us all over again.

>Nothing
>Even has radio towers, but they move!

Good job finding one similarity :)

I don't have a PS4, but I hope you enjoy your game user.

Alloy is so much prettier than that bitch lol

Zelda is in march, dummy

Oh shit that's right, forgot about thi..
>feb 28
>zelda comes out march 3

Oh for fuck sake. I'm getting zelda for sure but I also want horizon. I'm not one to multitask games though and I'll want to play zelda day 1 for sure..

WHAT DO

>>Devs openly talked about diversity and inclusion
Not buying it anymore.

Wait and then grab Horizon 33% off somewhere after the initial hype dies down.

Sounds like a plan. And on the off chance it's total shit (it won't) Sup Forums will let me know before I buy it.

No man's sky almost fooled me before it got shit all over by the internet

Buy horizon. Zelda will go on sale a month after release

The real Zelda? I don't see this game looking anything like Zelda.

Nah, zelda is a must have day 1 for me, I'm huge on the series so gotta play it. I just really liked what I've seen of Horizon though granted I haven't seen anything beyond E3 footage but it was good

I personally won't be getting it so I won't guide ya, but yeah. You can rest assured that between four hundred gallons of shit being flung, there will be some serious discussion. And to be quite honest, if I had to choose between Zelda and Horizon to do 100% blind, I'd choose Zelda.

Just like the last gardian right

Lol more like Horseshit: Zero Sales

kek

Zelda will be trash and has the typical Ubisoft open world mechanics. Horizon is a breath of fresh air.

>Alloy
Really? That's the name they are going with her?

>Ubisoft open world
Interesting choice of words.

What else does your crystal ball say?

>MFW the game looks like Far Cry blood dragon and Far Cry primal has a retarded baby.

Yes. And her hands are physically strong enough to ride ziplines bare.

Nintendo Switch is bombing hard and Zelda botw is selling below a million worldwide

>inb4 she is a robot

Well I'm buying Horizon, yes. Skipping a Switch until they get at least 5 good games. They might be at 3. Tops. And likely not even that.

na thats zelda

>plz care about this game u guise1!!

So what game is this most close like? the E3 vibe I go twas "monster hunter with mech dinosaurs"

You cared enough to post ;)

How will Sonyggers ever recover?

That UI reminds me of Battleborn

Yep! Pre-ordered my Switch and a copy! I'm so excited :)

What's the level of interactivity in this game? Like can you cut down/climb those trees/ scale the mountains?

>Enemies actually fight back

Already looking better than the game you're trying to shill.

>big, lush environment
>complex enemies made up of literal millions of polygons
>smooth and lifelike graphics and animations
>female protag for nude mods
>straight forward action RPG combat so everyone can enjoy

This is literally the kind of game that people build expensive PCs for

But it will NEVER EVER be on the PC

>Was about to say something about nude mods before I finished reading
Spot on post, user.

>RPG
how many drugs did you smoke

Final Fantasy games are RPG

I couldnt care less about this game or others like it. When I see Horizon, Mad Max, Far Cry 4, Assasins Creed, something in my brain shuts off and I just dont give a shit.

think i'm going to preorder with yakuza so i can get them for like $38, so even if it sucks balls i can sell or trade it in and get my money back

only thing i'm concerned about is framerate. they only show gameplay on the pro.

What is appealing about Yakuza? The mission structures are awful, the combat is basic at best and the lewd isnt even that lewd.

There is going to be an option to silence this bitch right? I've been watching gameplay videos and she doesn't shut the fuck up.

You mean youve been watching trade show demo trailers and theres more dialogue.

Go watch floor videos and you wont hear she say shit.

Zelda is the one with radio towers lol

i don't know. ask someone that's played zero. i just need another game to get the discount. i haven't played any of the yakuza games before, and heard zero is the best so far, so i'll probably just play that one and call it a day.

Zelda is shit and horizon is nothing like it so yes I will buy it.

>A cucked SJW game
>REAL Zelda
kek

The funny thing about this meme is that Zelda botw has more in common with ubisoft open world shit then horizon.

Ubisoft towers
Ubisoft enemy camps
Ubisoft e3 downgrade

wew

DELETE THIS!!!!
NINTENSAMA DELETE THIS PLEASE!!!!

It's been fun watching spergs argue over which is the shittiest of two shit games.

Waiting for the PC port.

To think a game as powerful as horizon is coming out before zelda for wii u

Oh man! Aren't you guys hyped for the AMAZING, DEEP, and MATURE STORY in Horizon Zero Dawn!? Boy, I sure am! Just look at this INCREDIBLE WRITING!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=RRQDqurZJNk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=R6dt9Q6JPE0&t

>Protagonist is a "STRONG FEMALE WOMYN" in the worst sense possible.

I'd rather not buy an SJW game.

I'm not going to subject myself to some Tumblr whales' degeneracy of ruining a cute design.

The writing is solid, a bit cheesy but it isn't gamebreakinig, also apparently it's on some mass effect type shit, and i'm all down for that.

>being this upset

>no one replied to my bait

SAD!

That actually looks pretty good.

Not the greatest story ever, but the world looks cool to fuck around in.

>sex mod

Id be happy with a face mod to just make her look more feminine or mod in her original character design. I can't find the pic but she basically looked like Korra.

Wait wait what? Why is she so ugly? I remember her being more pretty in earlier videos non?

You're fucking delusional if you sincerely believe that about zelda

>he likes Mass effect
Kek yeah you'll probably like this shit then

>Horizon is sjw
>Link is literally a femboy with girl hips. A game with a twink mc
>but no horizon is sjw

Bleach your insides.

>Link is literally a femboy with girl hips. A game with a twink mc
Link is just animu.

Her model is really weird sometimes it looks attractive, sometimes it looks hideous

>Literally who garbage generic as fuck

>Link still has to save a defenseless Zelda

SJWs hate this. Hell, SJWs want Link to not even have a gender, or, let you "play as Zelda for once."

And seeing as this will never happen while Aonuma has the reigns, Zelda will always remain a franchise that SJWs absolutely despise.

Well that looks like a guy I worked with. Maybe I was thinking about that girl from Enslaved I don't know. But this doesn't look good. Lets make males in video games ugly too then why not. The west has fallen.

What's the point on shitposting like this?
I mean, it's not a horribly generic game, and is not mass effect tier sjw pandering, at least it's kinda original

>>FEMALE protag without DDD tits
>>Devs openly talked about diversity and inclusion
Why is this bad?

Because SJW pandering.

SJWs ruin games. They already ruined the indie game scene, and now their sites are set on the AAA gaming scene.

They already took Bioware from us (and possibly Obsidian by some accounts), so it's only a matter of time before the AAA gaming scene bows to their every whim, and we get games where we play as a gender neutral inter-racial boring board of a character in every game.

Why does this always happen? Every Zelda wannabe clone bombs.

Dark Cloud BOMED
Kameo BOMBED
Darsiders 1 and 2 (Muh mature Zelda!1!1) BOMBED
SOTC BOMBED
Okami BOMBED

Mow this shitty looking game is destined to bomb like them all. Why dont drones realize that people want the original, not shitty rip offs?

different games on different systems made for different audiences you pack of mad fannies, this isn't battleborn vs overwatch

But I thought we hated AAA games? And most western indies for that matter?

So, you're ok with them being worse?

And if you hate AAA games (like Horizon), then why are you posting in a thread about a AAA game?

Not that user. Sure for their derivative gameplay and and horrible dlc practices. Now they basically have no redeeming qualities.

you a game is getting 90+ on metacritic when sony are delaying it and giving it all the time it needs.

this game is going to sell a shit tonne

Millions of flies can't be wrong: Let's all eat shit.
Several of the games you listed are actually better than any 3D Zelda game.

The vast majority of the gaming media is full of sjw, reviews are easily skewed if you give them what they want.

awful

Ewwww why would they make her a ginger. "Ginger's have no soul"

U Mean Far Cry Primal - Ciberdinos edition?

I don't understand why people are hyped for this game. It looks bad

LMAO. Which one? Are you one of those "Digimon is better than Pokemon" retards too?

Looks meh

funny joke dude

PROCEDUAL

GENERATION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH