Why doesn't gaben build a baller house like this

Why doesn't gaben build a baller house like this

>places that will be haunted and spooky eventually

nah

California nature is so goddamn ugly, why would anyone wanna live there?

>what american thinks is an euro chic carved into a nondescript hell mound on the pacific coast

same reason anyone buys a shitty xbone, because other people do

Because it's fucking 70 degrees and sunny year round?

It doesn't take a genius.

fuck that, I'd rather live in a boreal forest like in Canada

Why is steam down?

If I was rich I'd make a nice comfy home in some remote part of Washington or Oregon.

yeah well some of us would like to have sex and see other people on a daily basis

what's up with rich people making huge houses with huge facilities that they'll never use?

Is it just to show how wealthy are they? Or just to show their obnoxious ego in front of everyone?

I wonder if he keeps vietnamese slaves in there

>fo4 settlement with grass mod.jpg

cali is a fucking wasteland

Florida is sunny and warm year round and also green. Also full of insane Florida people, who are a lot cooler than insane California people. Also no state income tax. Also great gun laws.

Checkmate, Pacifitards.

What's with these random patches of grass here?

Maybe they like having options. For example, I would love to have two bedrooms.

That's his """""golf course""""""

hurricanes, and eventually climate change will sink it into the atlantic

Being famous is a double edged sword. You're famous, rich, probably good looking and can get whatever you want, but I'd bet it makes going out in public a huge pain in the ass. Would you go to the gym if you were worth millions, or a public tennis court?

Ok, the inevitable heat death of the universe will take everything else, what the fuck is your point?

Why would anyone want to put up with such shitty weather? Sounds depressing.

there's no point in investing into florida, and climate change is fucking it up faster than people think

Because he cares too much about Vietnam fucking shits

So what?
People voluntarily live in Florida because they like hot weather

but florida is too close to my home state louisiana which is utter shit

the weather, theyve got comic con, tons of city life in sand diego, E3, Just tons of shit to do overall, hollywood, the list goes on

I've lived in SoCal my whole life and honestly I find it really pretty, but I guess I like arid nature. NorCal is really green and pretty though in a more traditional way

California is the biggest meme in existence

>muh weather
KEK

Anyone who can afford that is never outdoors long enough to take advantage of it more than anyone else living literally anywhere else.

I heard LA is hard to get laid if your not famoos

I can confirm this, I am a 23 year old virgin born and raised in LA

Old people

>California nature is so goddamn ugly, why would anyone wanna live there?

The first thing I thought when I saw that. If I could afford to blow a couple hundred million on a house, I'd first move someplace nice, not in the middle of brown ass desert.

I find these big ass homes to be a fucking shoot in the foot to live at.
Specially if you live at it alone or with just your wife.
It just becomes very lonely and most of the rooms don't get used

Comic Con and E3 are things you should only ever travel for. Living there is fucking hell.

The building of the lower left is that part of the house ? if so what is it ?

neighbors

he can't walk from one side to the other

In which room does he keep the Vietnam fucking shits

You would know

nigga california real estate is the best investment you can make if you can afford it

Would any of you like a game in where you explore houses like this ? The game consist of 30 houses, each house has a history and puzzles,etc.

the last time a game attempted this Sup Forums went into an autistic crusade that made chanology look normal

Gone home ?

I'll never understand the appeal of living in a mansion.
I think I'd like to live in a cozy house in the Scottish highlands. Assuming I could get decent Internet speed of course.

I could live in a closet if I could get decent internet speeds.

Hopefully constant rain doesn't piss you off. Seems to drive tourists completely bananas.

fuck that Florida is way too fucking hot

They must have it so hard! Literally everything they could ever want at their fingertips but they have to deal with a few fans when they go to the gym. Poor celebrities!

the sound of rain hitting your roof is the comfiest sound in the goddamn world

I love rain. And even if I didn't I barely go outside anyway

werent people saying florida would be underwater by 2020 in 2000?

the 2000 predictions were bad but water is rising and flooding is more common

I'd want to live in a giant ass manor.

I think it would be cool having all that room to yourself.

I'd absolutely love to live in a rainy place. And if you're rich, you don't really need to leave the house.

Rain only becomes a problem when you go out in it. It sounds nice while shitposting on Sup Forums all day.

I thought we were heading into a small ice age.

The only thing a giant ass manor is good for is slowly going insane in.

he was testing if the grass option was working when building his house

If I were rich I'd want a big ass mansion. I'd fill it with deadly booby traps and puzzles and secrets. I'd fill a treasury with like a million dollars and let people try to raid it. I would film it and and make more money off of it because people are crazy and like watching people die.

>Have speakers all over the house playing MGS caution music
>Start hunting anyone who enters

$13M will get you half that square feet in Bellevue WA. Even less acreage.

Best just to buy a regular house with a regular yard. In town its like $1- 2M and 10 minutes south its like $400 - 600k.

his ego doesn't eclipse the sun like mark "i would have prevented 9/11" wahlberg.

>What's with these random patches of grass here?
Shallow graves providing the only fertilised soil on the hillside.

I just had a great idea for how to assassinate a Hollywood star using a landmine and a bag of lawn fertiliser...

They'll come investigate the patch of grass eventually and when they do...

People will just come with heavy equipment and dynamites, lots of it. Mansion filled with bobby traps only works if the person exploring it doesn't have access to proper equipment. Not to mention vidya logic. Chris cannot fucking open a fucking wooden door despite armed to teeth.
You put valuable stuff and declare finders keepers, I guarantee people will come with fucking excavators and bulldozers.

I'd still want one with a baller ass study in it.

Sadly that's a pipe dream. Well maybe not the study part.

I'll build it more sturdy and more advanced. Hire guards. It's still trespassing.

If they come in with heavy machinery and explosive I'll tell the security to shoot them. Let the ones who want to give it a shot a shot.

Also anyone who buys and brings heavy machinery and explosives aren't going to try for a measly million.

>what's up with rich people making huge houses with huge facilities that they'll never use?
He has a hot wife and four kids. The house probably isn't big enough.

>Is it just to show how wealthy are they? Or just to show their obnoxious ego in front of everyone?
You don't know what's inside the house, that space can be pretty easily used. If I had that space, I'd fill it up easily.

Here's my guess for what he has in there:
>an indoors heated pool that he uses most mornings before breakfast (gotta keep the six pack for action movie roles), an indoors gym for the same reason
>home theater for watching your films with the family when (before) they come out
>second home theater for Sup Forumsidya etc
>a study for internet, reading, whatever
>probably more than one office, when his accountant comes over to do his taxes, he'll use an in-house office and keep records on-site
>some video production equipment in there for fucking around with film projects and editing
>sound studio for music production

>bedrooms for him and wife (in case they keep separate hours because of work or partying)
>a connected bedroom for a young child
>bedrooms for other three children a short distance away, so they don't have to listen to sex (and you don't have to listen to their sex when they're older)
>guest bedrooms, as many as you can fit
>ensuites for every bedroom
>several toilets scattered around
>storage space
>massive main kitchen on ground floor
>mini-kitchen near bedrooms connected by dumb-waiter to main kitchen on ground floor
>at least one dining room
>at least two lounge rooms, one for adults, one for children

Lots of bedrooms is great for parties, you can just have your friends crash over, plus you have friends who live in NYC/somewhere and stay while they're making a film, or some Brit actor who stays with a friend instead of a hotel.

Their children will have parties etc, they might want their whole class over.

And there's staff like security, maids, cooks etc.