Buy Switch

>Buy Switch
>Play Zelda
>Finish Zelda

now what?

switch it for a ps4 lol

Now you wait and play one of the other thousand games you have.

Play Bomberman

put in toilet and play ps4

play mahrio

Wait for the other 1st party nintendo games you're interested in basically. We might see an emulator pop up over time like Cemu eventually.

Their cries about "muh 3rd party support" is meaningless btw. just about 80% of the games on both XBOne and PS4 is also on PC.

You probably have a whole backlog you've been putting off, bimbo.

Why user you Switch™ it in at your local Gamestop™ for a Playstation 4™

Then I'll finish my PC/3DS backlog, holy shit.

Talk about how others will never ever play it, making threads about it daily because it's the only game you have to play.

be fucking patient and play your ps4 and PC that you already own until Nintendo dominates E3

I've still got a ton of games I've been putting off, I dunno about you OP.

Work on your backlog OP.

Buy games that you dont really care about to justify the purchase

Super Bomberman R

>buying a switch on launch
for what reason?
just wait until 2018 black friday when there's something resembling a library of games.

Pretty much the best option, user. This generation of consoles sucks ass. Xbox has Halo pretty much and PS4 has Bloodborne. The rest are multiplat as in PC also, which implies a pirated version if you're not interested in online multiplayer. I'm sure I'm missing like 2-3 exclusives on both consoles, but who gives a fuck. you're only missing out on a small trivial amount of games anyways.

Bomberman. Also, by then Puyo Tetris will be out, as will Mario Kart and maybe Arms. You also surely have a long list of games in your backlog, yes? And maybe for other systems?

>Buy Switch
>Beat Zelda
>Follow Sup Forums's advice and complete my backlog while Switch gathers dust
>Xenoblade 2 is finally coming out
>Nintendo unveils the Switch XL

T-thanks Nintendo

Wait for Odyssey

But that means waiting.

Snipperclips

Zelda is on WiiU. There's absolutely no reason to own a switch in 2017.

They call it the Switch because when you finish Zelda, you switch it off forever

Being able to play Spla2n and MK8 deluxe during the free internet period before it becomes paid and nobody plays them anymore.

>Only two SR games on PC
>One is a fucking rhythm game

Invite some friends over for Bomberman and Snipperclips.

That's it? MK8 is on WiiU and Spla2n is definitely NOT worth buying a switch for.

>Nintendo dominates E3 then be fucking patient until 2019

or play those games on WiiU with free internet forever

You forgot to mention how much time has passed, because more games will be out by the time you finish it.

By the time I'm done 100%-ing Zelda, I'm sure ARMS will be out.

By the time I'm content with ARMS, Splatoon 2 will be out.

Etc.

>resembling a library of games

4 years after launch and the Wii U has such a small library of games it's laughable. This and prices never went down. It's still very, very expensive. Until this thing actually goes down in price I'm not sure I'll ever get one.

>or play those games on WiiU with free internet forever

You're a funny guy. They'll shut down the Wii U online so fast it'll make our collective heads spin. They want that sweet sweet revenue.

Any sane person who had a Wii U has sold it by now.

Splatoon is the most fun shit to come out on a Nintendo console in 3 generations. If Spla2n isn't worth buying a Switch for then no game is.

Has it been confirmed that purchases on Wii U/3DS be carried over to the Switch's new paid online model?

Online Sm4sh (or just playing with friends) is still worthwhile

Slurp that nintendick.

Play it again, this time in a different way. Not to mention that there's a shit-ton to do, even if only doing all the Shrines so you'll be playing it for a while unless you no-life for a week or two.

I know I'm gonna replay it at least once.

Bomberman arms splatoon mario kart 8 deluxe

Honestly Zelda alone will entertain me until e3

Realize it's another victim of the open world meme and quit gaming

buyers remorse

Zombi U
Mario Kart 8
Yoshi's Wooly world
Mario 3d world
Luigi U
Hyrule Warriors
TPHD
Captain Toad
Mario Make
Pikmin 3
Splatroon
Mario Party 10
Mario Bros U

Sure, it's not massive, but I picked up my WiiU and all these games for next to nothing.

It isn't worth paying early adopters tax though.

>Will never get to fuck Mal's thighs

JDIMSA

puyo puyo tetris

wait for Xenoblade Chronicles 2

>Wait a week for Mario Switch to come out
>Enjoy all the gameplay of Mario 64 only in Bowser's Castle as you rescue the 8 koopa kids (each of which unlocks new shortcuts/paths in the Metroidvania style castle)

Gee that was hard

I legit think the switch looks great, but I'm still waiting a year before I buy for a wider selection of games.

Wait for GOAT XC2

Olivia Jensen is superior desu. For one her ass doesn't look like cottage cheese.

Are there nudes though? I've got Mal nudes.

Mal who?

buy another switch and another zelda

That's for me to fap and you to find out.

Didn't you ever play Skryim? Start a new game with a different character.

I'm hype for Xenoblade 2, releasing this year

Whatever you would have done if you didn't get a switch in the first place I'd guess

better off getting it on pc and enjoying the mods after a vanilla playthrough

mal malloy

Who is this cute girl?

Play 1 2 Switch