GRAVITY RUSH 2

IT'S OUT!!!
go
go
go

Apparently I bought Bioshock2 by accident.

This intro is pretty trippy

what's this?

How big is the game? In GB, I mean.

17.1GB
228mb for the soundtrack

Too bad the theme sucks, it doesn't have a custom music or sound effects.

Well, any rich anons wanna drop codes or something?

Woah, rude.

PS Store is telling me it isn't out till the 20th?

Sewer slut gettin' told

She's a duck slut now.

It's out in EU. Maybe USA gets it later?

>EU: January 18, 2017
>JP: January 19, 2017
>NA: January 20, 2017
>UK: January 20, 2017

well shit, have fun my EU brother

huh, why is the UK date different from EU's? It's not like they aren't part of it already

yet*

Can we avoid untagged spoilers this time?
You dont want the 2 people who finished the game to be the only people ITT.

The first couple screenshots happen in the first minute of the game, don't worry

I'm refering to people talking about post story events in a previous thread.

Didn't the first game have a line like this too? Kat confirmed dirty girl.

Hot.

Yup, Kat IS a smelly cunt and HAS a smelly cunt.
Canonically

Was this inside a gravity storm or did I misunderstand it?

Kat had regular showers in the first game.
The times she smells bad are purely circumstantial.

I think so, a piece of a building falls near you just like there are buildings in the first.

OMG, I just realized stealth sections in the game is EZPZ when you go first person mode!

there's a first person mode?

What's combat like in FP?

VR mode when?

Why is the physical EU release so expensive?
It's 59.99 € on PSN.

Have they improved over the gem collector simulator and gravity kick combat?

I want to do lewd things to this Kat.

What if Alias is Bosley.
They both die at the same time.

How much does it cost? I haven't bought a single physical game in the past 6 years, just got the PSN version.

Play the demo on Experienced Course and find out for yourself. Just don't mind the performance, terrain camera clipping and other misc. issues, they were fixed on the final release.

But to sum it up all other attacks are better and more reliable, like the Stasis field always picking up stuff (since there's a whole lot more of... everything in the map now) and you don't float when you activate it so it's actually useful now, and the Gravity Slide+kick handles much better.
Then you also get 2 new modes each with new movement mechanics and attacks.

Kat is for huggs, not fuggs.

I think the spiral attack has better tracking.

>you don't float when you activate it
Thank god. Those couple fights where you're forced to use this in the first game was awkward.

>How much does it cost?
At least 62 €.
>I haven't bought a single physical game in the past 6 years, just got the PSN version.
I only buy physical.

Kat game? More like trash game

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the theme?

that too

20th for burgerland version.

We don't even get theme.

It's very nice visually...

...It's just a shame it has the standard PS4 background music and UI sounds.

I prefer the first FF14 theme or Persona5 theme since both of them offer a fuller package.

>no folders

Fucking EU is lucky, no theme for burgerland.

I was gonna buy the Japanese remaster for the cooler GR1 theme, but it is $50.

I don't play 10+ games at the same time, usually switch between 5 or so at any given time so I have no need for folders

You're not missing out on much. Such a wasted opportunity, the game has a top-tier soundtrack and is a 1st party title ffs, one would assume the theme would be 10/10 too. Not just 2 image swaps and standard sounds.

When do I unlock the camera?
I'm dying to take pictures of cute Kats doing cute things.

What the fuck? looks like it'd be dynamic.

Nope, that´s a screenshot. Just still images.
Compared to World of final fantasy (seriously the most impressive one by far, so much effort put into it) and P5 themes this is very mediocre. And it's not like the game was rushed to market, they had plenty of time to polish supplemental stuff like this.

It is an EU only theme. Probably done by PS Europe and not the actual GR team.

Has anyone tried the Japanese GR1 theme?

I really don't want to sexualize Kat, but those are some nice hips.

What Kat outfit is best Kat outfit?

Original, Maid, or the catsuit one that I don't remember the name of

the first one you have at the start of the second game, her nipples are actually poking her shirt

okay do I want to run to the closest konbini and get a psn card to pre-order this shit or not?

pics or it didn't happen

Hory shet, seriously?

yes, you do want.

too hard to take screenshots since there's a slight delay, not to mention I would need to start the game again. But in early cutscenes you can clearly see that her nipples touch her shirt (through the lighting/shadows)

Just search for lets plays on youtube and keep pausing at 0.25x speed. I'm sure there are at least a couple of frames of her white shirt and a nipple shadow right in the middle of her breasts

I guess I could simply pose her but I haven't unlocked the in-game photo mode yet for better angles.

Would take to long.

Just use your CC and order.

Though you may wanna get an English version. The Japanese GR1 had a weird ass font.

psn doesn't like my non-japanese cc

>don't want to sexualize Kat

Why not?

You live in Japan but don't have a Japanese credit card?

I know it is mostly cash here, but still, a credit card is useful.

It's hard to explain.

I'm not here permanently and I don't have a Japanese phone either. The Nintendo store opens on Monday and I don't know if they'll take my card either. I contacted support and they said they couldn't answer yet.

Looks like not only that they live together,but syd also know Kat's breast size and body so well that he can fix her custume for her.

I just watch the ending on YouTube, apparently, the syd is alias theory is giving more hint once again and also,
more mystery is left for an possible sequal....

well looks like I'm ordering the game, thanks user

I don't know how I would live without a phone in Japan. You could at least get one of those pay as you go ones.

As for switch preorder, Nintendo's website didn't accept my American CC for an order of something different a few months ago, but they did take my Japanese one.

Your best bet would probably be preordering from something like Yodobashi who actually takes foreign CC than directly from Nintendo.

do we have any reviews yet

2ez

>subtly barefoot Kat

nice

It really is a shame this is a blue board.

Anyway I am out, I got class.

>the hair
Immersion ruined

Cya user, enjoy your class!

Fuck class.
Kat is more important.

yes, plenty.

Reich-Kat

I don't know. The only way I can think to put it is KAT IS PURE! But no one would take that seriously.
I've never felt this way about a character before.

I bought Watch Dogs 2 instead of Kat's game
what have I done

My condolences.

>As for switch preorder, Nintendo's website didn't accept my American CC for an order of something different a few months ago, but they did take my Japanese one.

shit

>what have I done
fucked up

Sounds like I'll just keep my Transistor theme then

The online stuff s so fun

So why is it known as Daze in Japan but Rush for others?

Because Japan just uses words they think sound cool.