This is a yuki onna. She's a boss from the upcoming game Nioh. Say something nice about her!

This is a yuki onna. She's a boss from the upcoming game Nioh. Say something nice about her!

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/snowqueen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nioh is hard for hardness sake and I don't quite enjoy it.

Where the Fuck is the PC version.

PREPARE TO DIE

See you on Switch if your devs know what's good for them.

Even a cute girl like her can't save such a shitty game

>im shit at the game so im going to just throw out some memewords and parrot shit that people say about other meme games

She's pretty cool.

Good lord, sir, I didn't mean to slander you personally. I quite like other games of the same genre such as the Souls games and Bloodborne, but the controls are simply too cluttered and complicated for me to enjoy adapting to the battle system while also handling the sort of crises that Nioh wants me to overcome.
Have a good day and don't poop too hard.

I asked you to be nice, go fight elsewhere.

I actually like her design a lot.

so you're just retarded then

all i needed to know

This is a shitty stock post. It's an OP for an upcoming terrible thread. Say something nice about it to make the OP feel better.

You'll take any opportunity to get pissed off, huh?
Do you ever feel embarrassed that you get triggered when someone doesn't like a game you enjoy?

Priscilla from Dark Souls 1?

who said i was mad

it's just funny how retards will come up with any excuse they can parrot to shitpost about games

maybe try not being bad?

I want her to be my Onna hole!

No, it's a ghost story from japan.

she's cute. cant wait for nioh

roll, attack, repeat...

Souls like games aren't even that hard. After you level up, you can pretty much one shot everything and take a lot of damage. Old school games are like Megaman are 10 times harder.

>Yuki Onna
Brilliant name

Man himecuts are great. Almost as good as a ponytail.

That's cool but I don't care about the difficulty and I never stated they were hard.
Why is it that anytime someone mentions a Souls game, you have to reply with "but they're easy" like that means something?

chilly but a qt

10/10, would freeze my tongue to

I'm not very good at the game but it has a fucking great control scheme, you mongoloid.

She kind of reminds me of a black haired woman from a different game.

>dude in armor
10/10 design

I think they actually kill people by freezing them to death.

You mean say something ice about her!

Nonsense, all they want is some warm love

Exhibit A: oglaf.com/snowqueen/

That is actual Japanese Folklore user...

Aren't all nioh bosses based on that stuff?

That's my point, I'll never know why the nips use literal names when naming something.
>ice boss
>literally named snow

>I think you need to chill out

because Abominable Snow Man is such a creative monster name