What are some games where I can play as a beautiful japanese school girl?

What are some games where I can play as a beautiful japanese school girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/YGDPN
blog.aurynn.com/sexism-is-ruining-gravity-rush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need more pictures of that girl op

I gotchu, family

What game is this from?

Her hair had more polygons then the stages and enemies

Persona 3 Portable

The google it game.

>once had a dream this thigh goddess was my gf
>never been the same since

i love when they add that shiny lipgloss,

does this game play anything like ninja gaiden?

Some really shitty 3D beat em up on Steam.

Budgetnetta may rising

Lmfao no

mitsurugi kamui hikae
fun game
misa > shitzuka

>tfw

>literally perfect anime girl model
>not used in SFM

Fuck neo Sup Forums

It's Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.

>really shitty
Scrub detected.

That shit is just as hard as RG in DMC

thick thighs

I think I have a thing for black haired sword women, specially the type that wears short skirts.

There should be more indie cuhrazy games.

Has anyone ripped them yet?

>no love interest
why japs keep doing this ?
where male character and romance plot ?

Underrated game.

Anyone knows what the devs are doing now?

Whatever happened to that indie robot punching cuhrayzee game?

You can find them for xnalara in devianart, so yeah, someone has ripped them.

male character would get in the way of the sexual tension between misa and suzuka

if you dont mind playing 5 potatoes shooting zombies
schoolgirl zombie hunter

>You will never play as a sexy school girl hit on by male gang members or wealthy business men

>wanting your waifus to get NTR'd

user the whole appeal of cute girls in video games is that they don't belong to anyone so everyone can enjoy them. Could you imagine if some dude showed up at the end and started kissing your girl?

This game looks so cool but holy shit is it fucking hard. The just block and parry window is so ridiculously small it's hard to enjoy the game sometimes, especially when bosses don't just play around with your asshole; they swim in it.

It's like you're reading my mind, Ikaruga is my favorite.

where the SFM fucking masterrace

mfw human beings lose there ability to adapt in your life time

, they just a fictional character ,
and i want her to be happy with someone that existed in her world

>being a literal cuck

its not real , you fucking retard

SENRAN KAGURA

Hiten mitsurugi style: amekakeru ryu no hirameki

I can't look away from her legs

School Girl Zombie Hunter
And you can play as multiple

Mayaya best girl.

Oddly, it reminds me of rapelay

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Two of the characters have schoolgirl outfits and you can put every other character in them if you want.

Western release whennn?

Can't believe MKH never got a sequel, its got close to 200k sales on Steam and even got a PS4 release, it had to have made a decent profit with how low budget it is.

I know the "team" behind it was like 3 guys so maybe they just joined other studios or something.

He likes being an imaginary cuck

The combat really isnt weighy enough.

Dunno, but it's easily the best game in the franchise.
I'm enjoying it way more than I thought I would, and not for lewd reasons.

XD

Managed to block the entire panty shot. I am impressed.

is it really even better than Onechanbara Z2?

I can only assume they just didn't want to make a sequel.

Yeah but nobody uses it

>What are some games where I can play as a beautiful japanese school girl?

I'd say so, especially from a story/character/music perspective.
inb4
>Playing these games for the story and characters

Gameplay is pretty rough too during certain missions. It's also MUCH longer than any of the Oneechanbara titles.

Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru

I'm one of the only retards that prefered some mechanics of BSS over Z and Z2 so I don't mind rough gameplay.
Sounds like a must buy, hopefully arksys brings it to the west and not nisa or Xjews

Do they fuck?

If you're into the franchise, it's definitely a must buy. Isn't as lewd as the other games though so if that's a deal breaker, you might be a little disappointed.

What mechanics from BSS did you prefer over Z and Z2?

>beautiful

Kat is fucking cute, my issue is more that she isn't Japanese, nor a schoolgirl

I don't give a shit about fan service, hated the nimpo and finisher cutscenes in senran kagura. (Could skip it but you had to do it every single time) If it's there and don't fuck over the gameplay I'll enjoy it, like in Gal Gun.

As for the mechanics it's mostly that BSS was a lot more technical and hard all around. You had to get good to master cool combos and perfect dodges instead of just spamming every buttons.
Small explorable worlds with keys and stuff and is generally longer
Also no broken scoring system.
still prefer Z2 over BSS simply because of how polished it is but it's a huge let down on many points.

If you want action school girl sword waifus there aren't many.

Yeah I get what you mean about the cool combos. There was a lot more emphasis in them in the older games, but I don't remember spamming much in the Z games, and combo variety was MUCH larger. Mix-ups and chains were fantastic in Z2 for example.

Also this game has so many good tracks, goddamn.
webmshare.com/YGDPN

>(Could skip it but you had to do it every single time)
>he didn't even look in the options

well I mean it's just a costume.

searching for that costume ended up with me stumbling across this cancer article tho

blog.aurynn.com/sexism-is-ruining-gravity-rush

Genuinely cannot tell if satire or not

Yea, killing that last blood zombie in BSS was amazing. Mastering the cool character change in Z2 is also great but just not required
Also that song ICHIBAN WA ME but it's still pretty catchy

To be fair, only EV and SK2 have the option to remove those animations.

It came out when feminism was at its worst. So probably genuine.

What am I missing then?

It just blows my mind. Kat is brown, has her own motivations, is interested in boys, and wears clothes that a IRL girl would in summer. SJWs should be praising her. She doesn't even have cleavage

well shit I guess it was just SV

Guess I'll have to buy SV after I'm done with EV then

I wish I had a way to play BSS again.
That was good times.

I've always wondered why Annna became Anna when XSEED made Z2. Is it just BSS that was wrong or that Tamsoft decided to use normal names even in the jap version? Or is it XSEED being retarded?

Oh, they added the option to remove them in PC, good to know. Though ninpo animations were considerably longer in SV, I imagine it will end up looking similar to with them off.

I have no clue, haven't been playing the localizations aside from when I first played BSS.

>Just realized that sidequest cutscenes change completely depending who you beat it with
Both frustrating and awesome. But this was hilarious.

Is it Aya/Anna or Ayaa/Anna in jap Z2?
>sidequest cutscenes change completely depending who you beat it with
That's pretty neat

Is it split screen multiplayer?

Based Tamsoft (also it seems I mixed up a few names but w/e)
So it's really the retards at XSEED that ruined it

If you do end up getting this, get ready to rage your brains off at some of these missions. Jesus christ.

This is gonna take a while.

I hope there's not a way to cheese your way through everything like in Z2 with the boomerang.
If it's legit hard I'm going to love it.

There definitely isn't. Only way I can think of is by using weapons that have easy pushback properties but even that doesn't make it much easier. Just gives you 1 more second to breathe.

Health is damn near once per use too.

Awesome, hopefully someone pick it up or at least make an english asian release because so far I love everything I saw

This pose turns me on so much.

They're all like that

What games have you been playing?

Hopefully!
I'd love to be able to talk about the game with more people here.

i just bought my game and its on its way ive been hearing alot of shit on it over at gamefaqs
your like the first person i know who likes it so there may be some hope i would be able to enjoy this
i like ridiculous games like schoolgirls with guns shooting shit we dont get alot of those kinds of games

That's moronic.

Well I wasn't expecting a high end quality product. I know my standards when it comes to this franchise and D3 Publisher, so maybe others were expecting more.

I was expecting lewd girls and non-horrible shootan gameplay with easy difficulty.
I got not-so-lewd girls, decent shootan with lots of challenge, and a surprisingly enjoyable cast of characters.