Why is everyone leaving GameSpot? Mary just said she was leaving. Is games journalism dead or something?

Why is everyone leaving GameSpot? Mary just said she was leaving. Is games journalism dead or something?

Oh God.

Nobody tell Maryposter. He will be heartbroken.

>games journalism

>Is games journalism dead

I hope.

(((Journalism)))

Please tell me that's not a thing

>We'll never see her on a GB stream again

At least this happened before she left.

I was hoping she'd join them, but I doubt she will.

Shame too since she fits in so well and doesn't ever bring up sjw shit.

>That last UPF will be the last we see of her
Oh well

Of course it is

dump mary pics to mourn :(

Games journalism has been on the decline for years, thank FUCK.

These beta hipsters had too much influence.

Those jobs are dead ends and they only stick with them long enough to get e-famous so they can segue into general media/tech stuff. No one's 5 year plan involves GameStop, unless it's an upgrade from their current 5 year plan of trying and failing to pitch up a Twitch following. Shit, who's to say GameSpot will even be AROUND in 5 years? They'll probably go under any day now like Joystiq and GameTrailers.

YouTube killed the reviewer star.

Are there lewds of her?

Only suggestive lewds. But that's the best kind.

She said she will announce something next week, so perhaps it might be Giant Bomb.

>another dumb whore is leaving

who fucking cares? now they need to get rid of jess

>being this deep into Gamespot
i didn't know people like you existed.

Where can I find such images?

Gamespot even up to recently would at least rip on games, they're E3 coverage is usually excellent too. Peter is also a great reviewer and honest guy.

the guy reviewers are actually are decent

please tell me shes going to gb ;-;

gb is trash

>Peter is also a great reviewer and honest guy.
i agree. his reviews are the only gamespot thing i watch/read.
fucker plays so many games, and usually writes good reviews.
but yea, that's the only Gamespot stuff i look at. especially since Danny left, who did some great unique videos.

Gamespot is collapsing, has been for a while.

YOU'RE TRASH

because it's a hasbeen website with a template design.

What? No! Where is Mary going?

yeah but I'm not making trash videos for 14 year olds

It would be pretty sweet if she replaced Dan. I could definitely go for more Mary.

The fat one at IGN just joined Gamespot. Kallie Plague or something.

is the tranny still there?

Danny was good at video making and a nice guy but his obsession with social issues and clear white guilt is annoying af. (From a fellow Irish man)

Peter looks like he couldn't really give a shit about any of that and just wants to play some vidya, which is what gaming is about. Dude is insanely knowledable about the games he plays and seems to enjoy it too. No big fucking philosophical essays in his reviews, just what makes the game good and fun.

Look at Giantbomb and Gamespot, 2 sites for the same company. One gets all the funding they need, are self funded and specialize in content driven by personalities.

Then you have gamespot, a dinosaur in the current age that's main pull is trailers, something you can get anywhere. Their personality features aren't established and no outside funding.

She would be fucking great if she joined GB, not even giving a shit about her looks, she's genuinely good with them,

There are a million other ways for her to make more money and for CBS to maker more money off of her than letting her transfer to Giantbomb.

the fat latty with the glasses? her voice over videos is fucking annoying

nobodys replacing dan you fucking queer

Yeah Mary plays off everyone at GB really well, especially Drew. Every time she's on UPF the whole crew seems to be more into whatever they're doing.

Maybe the Yakuza 0 video was a hint and she is moving to GB NY.

I doubt that's true. The market has just become increasingly saturated. There will always be 'journalism' as long as there is a demand for it.

How do you know that? Jeff did say they were going to he hiring in the coming weeks, and that was at least a week ago.

>Is games journalism dead

it never existed.

they are literally looking for someone new for the San Francisco office.

my bad. i thought you meant replacing dan from the entire site.

>never existed
>forgetting Stefan Janicki?

They do need a producer and she is great on camera to boot. Not getting my hopes up at all but it would be a great move for her and them.

She did say she's going to be finishing out Resident kinevil so she might be hanging in SF anyway. So who knows.

Bottom line though, if she doesn't join it'll be a huge missed oppertunity for both sides.

This one.

There's also the little Asian girl.
Naomi who is just eye candy.
The anime girl who looks like a horse, and Mexican Sanchez.

No, xë literally works for Anita now.

Someone post that qt carolyn petit

would SJWs throw a fit if GB hired Mary like they did with Dan and Jason? Sure she's a woman, but she's white. I imagine they'd be very conflicted.

Why no Mary leads yet?

I really want to marry Mary!

You can't marry Mary! I'm going to marry Mary!

gross

That video where she farted still makes me hard

Thanks Drew

Stop it. There's been too much of this fart fetishist bullshit here lately as it is. You don't need to contribute to the nonsense.

>ywn fall asleep cuddled up in the Joos' loving embrace while she softly hums Quiet's theme into your ear

Didn't >she get rape threats because she gave GTA V a 9 rather than a 10?

As much as I'd love to see Mary join GB, would that really make sense for her? That's kind of a sideways career move, people don't usually do that sort of thing.

They pull in too many demographics for there not to be bitching no matter who they hire.

They hired a guy that loved anime games and was a walking encyclopedia on Gundam and Sup Forums complained

Wtf?

sauce¿?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Besides being cute, what has she actually done of note? I don't follow Gamestop so I'm genuinely curious.

If I want to discuss the flatulence of cute girls I will, user.

Good lord, i genuinely feel bad for that thing.

Wow Gameshit is on par with Shitcocku. Sad.

Because he backed it up with SJW agenda pushing and an attitude of preteniousness that put Alex to shame.
I thought he was fine, but he did toe the line a few times. Fallout 4 GOTY discussion earned him a spot on the shitlist forever.

DAMN

Honestly, even with all the SJW and racist propaganda he tried pulling with the Witcher 3, he was still fun to listen to when he was talking about other shit. Still better and Alex and Brad if just barely.

Had a feeling this would be happening sooner than later. Gamespot doesn't know what the fuck it's doing and is letting the "good" people all go away. Jeff hinted at something like this in the holiday video, I figured he meant her and Danny. I couldn't name another GS person other than Peter. They tried to do personality too late and I guess they're like an IGN/movie/TV site? There's not much room for growth in that company.

>having 4 (four) video editors on staff

>a girl finally makes some entertaining videogame related content
>Just happens to be hot
>Leaves game industry

Though when she described not being able to hold Y on a SNES controller while pressing B with the middle of her finger like how you hold run 100% of the time in Super Mario World I was disappointed.

I liked the E3 bit him and Dan did with the coffee

Maybe she'll get a good job somewhere else. But I'd be a little careful there's alot of spooky spooky ghosts out there.

I hope she doesn't go do some Esports sideline reporter shit

Post Marry longing for Drew

Maybe she was mistaking the placements of X and Y?

>. Is games journalism dead or something?

We can only hope.

Does Dave Mustaine actually like pac-man?

I WANNA KISS MARY KISH'S LAZY EYE

Journalism? Is that what we call advertising now?

s-sauce?

I hope more people stop going to IGN and Shitaku and start going to NicheGamer or TechRaptor.

What's wrong with tying your shoes?

I only watched last week's UPF, after months ignoring it. because Mary was in it. It was cute how she kept looking at Drew.

hi guys, its me mary! you guys are funny.

If the real Mary Kish, post a picture of you touching your pinky to your ear.

lies

>Nobody tell Maryposter
I'm in hell now