Why is the gaming industry in the worst state?

Why is the gaming industry in the worst state?

cause its the most populous

because silicon valley is the tech capital of the country, retard.

>why is the state with the largest population, economy, and a huge area responsibility for the majority of the nation's and world's technological development and venture capital have the most vidya

CALIFORNIA

KNOWS HOW TO PARTY

All the fucking states are the same. Your regionalism is stupid. You're all fat, Jew cock loving Americans. Deal with it.

t. irrelevant yuropoor mad that his semen rations are late

>El Cajon is on the map

WRONG. Silicon Valley is the shithole of the country. Filled with outsourced Poo in Loos dot heads taking all the jobs.
Because the gaming industry is filled with nu-male trans jews

Those pooloos make almost twice the average white American on average.

But it's not in Mississippi?

California knows how to have the worst fucking education in the country.
>I studied game development and got a BFA in game design. What jobs can I get.

>let it die
>california is the largest clan
>always get the biggest payouts whenever clan wars happen
>not even living in california

thanks california!

yeah but they smell like shit and usually get fired for pooing everywhere

That's mostly because tech wages are retardedly high, so even a pooinloo can come over and make $60K/year. To be fair though, they're then putting in constant 80 hours/week death schedules, are always under threat of being deported, and end up being forced to live in places where $60K/year gets you a roomshare at a hostel, so it's not sunshine and daisies for them.

Though supposedly Congress is thinking about boosting the minimum H1-B wage to $100K/year, so we'll probably see less pooinloos in the future.

>worst education

California isn't teaching creationism in school though

nice double enten

cant wait till trump brings it all down

wrong, commiefornia needs to be shut down

As bad as California is, it will always be better than the entire South

From the south here, never understood why people bitch about it. It's fine here.

I've often wondered that myself. It has to be the weather and access to the depths of sleaze only California can provide. Your operational costs would be halved if your corporate headquarters were literally anywhere else in the country.

uhh do you even live in this liberal shithole? I'd move to the south in a heartbeat if I could afford to move.

Perhaps you live in one of the nicer parts. My bias is not so much against any particular region as against the poor. And no offense to you, but the South is the poorest region in the US

timely reminder that the south would have been vibrant if Booth hadn't fucked everything up

>These people are 1% different than me! They need to die!

Why do you fags keep moving to Texas then

what does booth shooting the pres head has anything to do with this?

Ferrets are illegal in California :^)

>all the cool gaming related events happen in California
>all the Hollywood stars live in California
>if something interesting happens, chances are it's in California
>tfw stuck in Indiana

lol

Having so many studios based in California really helps bloat the insane cost to produce games nowadays. There's no reason somebody couldn't set up shop in a state with a much lower cost of living and make even higher profits, but all the devs want to be in Silicon Valley and AIDSland where the cost of everything is tripled.

Don't worry, Cali will do that to itself when it tries to break away from the rest of the US and then sinks into the ocean.

Cali-fag here. Are you sure you want that? They take 20% of your check for taxes, usually to pay shit like giving money to illegal immigrants so they can attend universities, the cost of living is stupidly high, and there mexican all over the place.

When you get old enough to buy a house, you'll appreciate being in flyover land, user. You could triple what I paid for my mine this past summer in California and you'd maybe get a condemned, nearly burnt to the ground shack. Feels good.

As an Illinoisan exiled in your state, I don't think you should be too sad. Indiana is okay though not as good as Illinoisor Michiganor Wisconsin...

He would have deported the slaves

Chicago is a shithole, and the real estate market here has to be a fuckin bubble waiting to pop

From what I understand literally every place in the US is either a shithole or irrelevant

Texas is in a league of its own. I don't think it's considered the "deep south".

Compare it to mississippi, alabama, louisiana which are in a piss poor shape.

because morons with no self control don't know how to vote with their wallet. If they did Xbox would've have survived last gen and Activision would've went under years ago

>Chicago is a shithole

nice meme

>tfw Texas gaming industry never took off
>tfw we had id, Ensemble, 3D realms, and Ion Storm and then it was all gone

The reason that these threads are so stupid is that, in truth, it's not what state you live in, it's what part of the state you live in that matters. All states have enclaves where upper-middle-class people like me live comfortable, unmolested lives. Some have more, some less, but you can find those spots everywhere you go.

You guys jealous our state alone is literally the 6th largest economy in the entire world?

This
fuck off other states, keep coming here and taking our jobs
It's so much fun watching you fucks cry about the heat

Stay out of the west/south side and it's a great city, user. I've never seen such a clean downtown in all of the major cities I've been to.

Where my Florida niggas at?
Fort Myers

What's with all the California posts all of a sudden?

shh you might upset Texdudes. They try so hard.

IMO the best place to live in the US is a city of 50-70k or so or a somewhat removed suburb of a larger city. All of the benefits of a big town with all of the amenities and things to do that you'd want, and generally fewer issues with minorities, homeless, poorfags, gays, and what have you.

> Bloomberg
> source: California
Heheheheheheh

>all the crime is in nigger and spic areas that no one goes to

you sure showed me

Fuck you, I'm moving there and taking your women too.

Boca Raton

but not rich

So when's that bullet train getting built?

I've been to alabama once why is that state such a shithole

video games

But that's not Texas.
Or one of those other redneck states.

Still doesn't address the rent problem. I'm seeing little closet-sized studios here starting at 1500/month, it's ridiculous

Not going to happen. They're too busy throwing money at illegal immigrants while letting the native die out.

I like Florida.

Right around the time Jerry Brown dies, which will be some time around when the San Andreas fault breaks off and swallows the state.

Southern culture is inherently thuggish and primitive. It's why the Africans fit in there so well

Do you idiots not report threads or what?

what exactly is wrong with this thread?

I do too
Everyone else go away, let me have my shithole to myself

True, rent in a major US city is insane. I can see it being fun if you're young or wealthy as fuck but I could never go back to that. 1500 a month is quite a bit more than my mortgage for a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

Every board must allow me to shitpost whatever I want, or else I will whine like a baby and complain about censorship

earthquake fucking when

mfw americans love cars so much, that we will never ever get nice high speed rail, in a country that fucking needs it.

>tfw just minding my business in mid-state New York
it's alright.

>discussion on gaming industry
>wah why arent you talking about my sexy mods wah

t. buttmad Californian

>Southern culture is inherently thuggish and primitive.

i agree

That's just norcal though, where is socal in that pic? Saved anyway.

I was paying the same rent in NYC, but at least that's a real major city

Chicago isn't even considered more relevant than LA anymore, and it's dropping further in relevancy yearly

I wouldn't worry about it, american city planning is pure shit and it would be impossible to implement. If you want to be happy stay the fuck out of big cities.

>thread is about other states being jealous
>implying we are not just having some grand ol' time laughing at you dudes

All I think about when I hear Florida is old people and trannies

When I drive across the country it's because I want my car on the other side. If I didn't need a car then I'd fly.

>we
Yeah, enjoy your state when it falls into the ocean and you have to cling to a tranny named Raul to stay afloat. I'll just keep enjoying my state with low cost of living and few minorities, thanks.

>tfw Texas almost went blue this election

This thread alone is proof that, as always, taking advice from Sup Forums is a terrible, terrible idea.

You say that, but by the same token there's a shitload more space to cover that airplanes have done much more effectively. Commuter rail works well enough for major cities, and some rail lines on the coasts are useful, but in the end train tickets cost just as much as plane tickets and take 2x-3x as long to get there.

Not to mention the high speed rail project in California is maybe a few hundred miles, but already billions over budget. Trying to get a rail system up to spec for the country would simply be way too much expense for shit nobody wants.

I just want out of California.
Events are nice to go to but fuck everything else.

>all that bible science
oh im laffin

What about Florida makes you think of trannies?

>check population of california
>38 million
What the fuck, that's more than my entire country

Why do so many people live there? Is it because of the weather?

California hates the South because it's the poorest part of the country, which is honestly the height of irony considering how magnanimous and progressive California views itself. Also California is the sight of several brutal race riots, both in the past and in recent years, which should say a lot about how well-managed the bastion of progress and equality is.

>California isn't teaching creationism in school though
it is teaching postmodernism tho, which is 10 times worse than creationism

Keep poor whites out of California

Because they're the most accepting of mexicans.

Anyone have the image describing why 2007 killed vidya

Cali has more people in it than all of canada.

If you only counted illegals it would still probably be more.

I know a lot of trannies from there

Its the entertainment capital of the world, or atleast it was. Weather plays a factor too.