Why isn't it coming to the Switch?

Why isn't it coming to the Switch?

Switch cant handle it.

Nintendo and Blizzard can't come to terms with a character/costume exchanges with Splatoon 2
They want OW character based costumes in Splatoon 2. Blizzard is asking to use the Inkling idea as the basis for a new hero and maybe a new map.

Overwatch isn't that graphically taxing. The fucking Wii U could've handled it.

too violent

>overwatch on the go

not that I play it but I could imagine a lot more normies would flock to it simply for that instead of todd howards epic mountain climbing simulator that came out already in 2011

>FPS on console

Why do you want it on Switch?

Nintendo actually has quality standards

i always thought pc game companies hated nintendo or something

Portable Overwatch sounds neat.

bahahahahaha sure bud

IR pointing.

Japan loves Skyrim/Elder Scrolls. Weebs complain all the time about how an arrow to the knee joke was forced into a game only to be told it was in the original Japanese.

Low standards, they released a ton of shovelware in the past few years

fuck you

Who would the guest character be?
Nobody obviously because Blizzard probably wouldn't want to balance a character exclusively for one platform but this is just for fun anyway

u wot m8?

How did Overwatch win Game of the Year so many awards?

The switch is less powerful than the WiiU.

Skill ceiling too high for their target audience.

>lying

That's pretty low

>overwatch
>skill

Blizzdrones are 10x worse than nintendrones

Most of the Wii's library was casual shovelware.

>>FPS on console
>Why do you want it on Switch?

Motion controls for shooting

Because Switch is DOA, even Blizzard knows it.

I had to check, but you're right. Tegra is shite.

It would run just fine on low which is what many people play at anyway because muh competitive advantage

Do people seriously like gyroscope aiming? It's fucking terrible and I turn off every chance I can

Exactly

[citation needed]

What is it with all the sudden port begging for the switch? Its still extremely underpowered and would received massively gimped versions.

Though to be fair overwatch is well optimized and not demanding so i could see it running on lower settings with dynamic resolution.

They don't think it will fail.

Pretty sure Switch release is inevitable actually. Only reason why they wouldn't is if they continue to go full retard thinking it's a competitive shooter instead of the obvious casual demographic that it is.

It's fun if you have friends

Blizzard paid for them.

It's too late for that. Its fanbase is composed of mobakids and tryhards in the game's comp and non-comp formats.

It's not crossplatform though. Switch version will obviously have less of that. The game at its core is still a casual shooter.

De blob
Deadly creatures
Not shovel ware.

no it's not, it's actually slightly more powerful, but not enough to run Overwatch @60fps without fuckin up its gfx