Boot leave

I graduated from Parris Island on friday and am halfway through my boot leave, what is one game on PS4 that I absolutely have to play

I thought about getting Watch Dogs 2 because the Gold edition is 60 bucks but I was also thinking ARK.

Bloodborne

already played it. I'm talking about games that have come out between October and now.

>he fell for the marines meme

it was Coast Guard user, you fucked up

you nasty fat body, hope you got 2 hours firewatch every night you were there.

>joining the military
Why'd you do that? This is an awful way to live

Can't be any worse than the NEET life

cheaper than college. I'm gonna be a 2800.

Why marines though. So many better options?

I'd rather live in squalor on my own terms than be blindly following a bunch of chucklefucks out of some false sense of belonging.

the military is a joke. most everything is automated, and anyone who follows blind orders is a literal tool.

uniform, and it's the toughest.

that's cool, but can you please answer my original question? Is Watch Dogs 2 any good if you ignore the numale politics behind it?

oh god all that terminology

>you disgusting thing, you are pathetic, now scream aye sir
>BULKHEAD LINE
>all those fucking countdowns

Ahhh, it's only funny in hindsight.

>agressive tipping intensifies

Its only the toughest during boot camp. Literally mouth breathers make it through boot, there are other jobs in the military that are way more challenging. The uniforms are cool though.

Skyrim Special Edition

tennineeightsevensix five. four. threeee. twoooooooo.
one.
>DONE SIR
Still got recruits moving, BULKHEAD LINE

Found a pic of OP

already got it. Also got Titanfall 2.

No one in Sup Forums is fit enough to make it into the Coast Guard.

>implying anyone going for the marines has the scores to get into the coast guard

>having a waifu pillow
>when your gun is already your waifu

I had a 92 on the ASVAB, 119 GT.

fucking marines

>you all got twenty seconds to get in the house ON LINE
>Squad bay is on the third floor
>my fucking face everybtime

I'm pretty sure you could make it in as a skeletor if you crawled straight into the storeroom and never came out.
In other words, Logistics.

>119 GT.
Try to not drool all over your platoon sgt's desk when you ask him for the safety scissors boot.

>"Someone say run your mouths? Good. All you run that way right now."
>"STTOOOOOOOOOOOOOP"
>"STOP AYE SIR GOOD AFTERNOON GENTLEMEN!!!!"
>"Someone say not scream? Good run that way now."

>mfw crossing Blvd de France after pissing the SDI off practicing drill

k. So what games have you been playing that you'd recommend?

>my face anytime the SDI got pissed
>"So that;s how you all wanna act? Just go ahead and decide to embarrass me? Fuck me right? Tight. Don't worry about it. I got you.

have fun being the government's cuck, loser

>Don't worry about it. I got you.
>mfw he never got us

>2800
???

>Be me
>Team week, got all 4 wisdom teeth removed
>just got off light duty, we're cleaning the house for company commander inspection
>recruits shooting the shit in the head
>I smile, then leave to go skate somewhere else
>DI sees me
>"Somethin' to smile about, right [my name]?"
>No sir
>"Yeah right, strip. Get on the quarterdeck."
>Start getting slayed
>"E-1!!!!!! DISCIPLINE!!!!!"
>Stupid fatbody jumps in, extending my slaying
>get done
>mfw by that point I was numb to IT and was still smiling after my slay sesh.

Electronics maintenance.

Last game I played was REmake which I think you can get in a bundle w/ RE0 as well for PS4. I barely touch my PS4 though which has basically been a DOAX3 machine since I got it.

It's funny how times goes on IT goes from "oh god why" to "welp this was only a matter of time"

any tips on getting into the marines anons?
im a fat fuck.

lol yeah. My SDI loved the pit. Shit the first couple weeks if you were unlucky enough to be last hour firewatch you were guaranteed to get IT'd.

get /fit/.
Boot is mostly cardio and endurance. I have shit upper body strength that I'm going to work on in the fleet (well, MOS school, it's long) and I made it through. You just have to not quit. I wanted to quit and go home up to the Crucible but I pushed through and sobbed my goddamn face off at the EGA ceremony. It's worth it.

>im a fat fuck.
As a fat fuck that joined and had a shitty time maintaining my weight until my EAS, get in good shape before even considering it. As much as 75% of it was my own fault, the work environment in most cases is hardly conducive towards success if you get stuck in a rut. I really didn't even get how to properly eat, work out, etc., until I was already 1/2 way through my enlistment and my morale was in the fucking dumpster. Get it together first and you will have a far easier time, well at least won't have weight being a problem for you.

What am I in for if I go into officer training school?

Air Force

my best guess is college, only your instructors might occasionally talk sternly to you, then pull you aside later and apologize for it.

Go to /meg/ on /k/
now tell me what game I should buy.