twitter.com/AnonBabble

******for 3 hours******

>3hours
Not worth my bandwith tbhh

yes user, demos are in fact free

>laughing at a demo
come on, we need more demos in this industry

The worst kind of demo is a timed demo.

I was actually making fun of OP for clearly trying to bait without context, making the game itself look free

It's legitemently a good game though, but the bad reception of the first game, fucked them.

What next, paid timed demo?
>play more of the demo for only $1.99!

Whatever. I already have more than enough to play on my PS4, I don't need Ubisoft.

EA already does that with EA access.

both games have positive reviews

Is a timed demo better or worse than no demo?

>Play as a nigger for 3 hrs

Too long imo.

>Stick it to THE MAN with Tyrone Blackson and his band of misfit minorities! Now for free!

No thanks.

Even if the whole game was free i wouldn't touch it. Fuck Ubishit.

DRINK ALL THE BOOZE
HACK ALL THE THINGS

Yeah, so did battleborn

People are caring less and less about reviews. We will never have another 8.8 incident because the vidya media is losing / lost way too much credit.

I don't get your post, are you complaining that they're making a demo for a game?
"LOL A DEMO FUCKING GAAAAAYY"

Not a bad game its way better than the first. Dialogue is cringe a lot of the times tho.

but thats fucking hilarious

>3 hour Demo
Better than nothing, to be quite honest. Probably enough to get through the hand-holdy tutorials and get 5 minutes in the overworld to do as you please.

He's trying to make it look like the whole game is free.

We call that a trial.

FOR FREE?

and error

Mostly the error part.

Wait,but is it 3 hours and then NEVER AGAIN or 3 hours then yougo back to the menu and it resets?

first

but do they have the technology that allows you to save your progress?

I bet this game referenced every single character from the original and almost nobody noticed because the original was so fucking bland that people can't remember any of the characters.

>Spending a whole morning & afternoon downloading the game over PSN's shit servers only to play for 3 hours

Not worth it. Should've had a white or asian protagonist if they wanted to make money.

WE

are gay

AND HAVE PENISES BUT MY PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HER

VODKA AND RED BULL STILL GIVE ME WINGS

So I'm downloading a 18 GB game just to play for 3 hours of my life?

Literally every game in the past year

they'll have to pay me to play this trash liberal masturbatory fantasy game

i actually bought it on the steam sale cause i somewhat enjoyed the first and needed something to play, that being said ubisoft threw subtlety out the window while making this game, the first mission has you tricking a pharmaceutical ceo who enjoys rap music and wants to buy a rappers unreleased album to keep for himself out of his money. i'm surprised they didn't make his name closer to skrelis or however you spell that guys name.

>trials are now bad

The internet won't even play the game for free. I might as well practice my French, because Vivendi are rubbing their palms together.

Word of mouth was really negative though. It didn't help that people found glitches all over the place.

As opposed to the last game, which was generic white guy doing generic hacker things? At least this game had a modicum of personality.

F E L L O W K I D S
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

this games personality is what a bunch of 40 something year olds think hackers and millennials are like, the characters are somewhat likable and a hell of alot more than the cardboard that was aiden but as soon as you start a mission or they start talking about the system they need to take down and shit it gets really cringy really fast.

Too bad they made the villain not-Donald Trump and expected him to lose in real life so the game looks retarded now.

Okay, more retarded than it did before.

>add "sup nigga" and "die cis scum"
>call it personality
its amazing what reddit and television has done to your brain

No, it's really more like the where fooly aware how silly the concept is, they take jabs at themelves the entire game, and never take it too seriously.

It's very important that one should be able to laugh at themselves.

Tell me, basement-dwelling socially autistic NEET user, what are REAL millennials like?

Yeah, they're fucking awful.
Give a demo that represents and shows off the qualities the game has, rather than making you fucking sit through all the shit at the beginning.
Demos are demonstrations for a reason, to show off what it has to offer.
Spending half of your 3 hours on narrative and world building and your shitty characters isn't how you represent a product to a potential buyer.
Remember when demos weren't even just single maps, but edited versions stitched together or their own unique map designed to show everything it has to offer.

Instead no, download fucking 25gb of a trial

But the game is highly self aware and takes the piss of both the original and itself constantly.

lol go enjoy your console bruv.

:D

>console only
why

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts

Should I buy Watch Dogs 2?

The thing I dont get is they say race and sex dont matter, why would a white guy care if the lead is black? If thats the case why do blacks and women want it so badly?

I didnt buy it because im a white guy and i want white male leads, or sexy women.

>download 500 GB
>to play for 3 hours

I will never understand this.

Demos used to be small so you could download it and play it in a day.

I got a code for this free with my 1070 video card, didnt redeem it. Replayed the first one instead.

For the exact reasons you mentioned. Obviously you feel it does matter since you refuse to buy games with a minority lead. When that happens across the board, we end up with protagonists that look like Nathan Drake in everything.

African Americans and female consumers refuse to buy games, because everything stars generic white guy #9,999. With piracy becoming rampant, and massive declines in the 18-30 demographic, companies need a different consumer base.

>Too bad they made the villain not-Donald Trump

The villain is a hipster globalist.

The trump guy is there for like one mission.

>African Americans and female consumers refuse to buy games, because
do they ever, though

>Expecting Sup Forums to use basic reason

White men make up the vast majority of sales, if you are going to alienate a demographic for games white males are not a good one to pick.

They are doing it and its failing, watchdogs 2 and dishnored 2 both went all in on diversity and sold far worse than generic white guy versions.

But overwatch and BF1 sold well.

actually, common to SJW belief, minorities do buy and play games - fighting games. Take a look at any EVO and you'll see more diversity than a fucking bowl of reese's pieces. I'd also like to point out that the so-called tolerant left had an autistic screeching fit about racism over Rashid when the middle east voted for him to represent their region.

Overwatch offered everything and highly sexualised the females.

BF1 mocked diversity, they had black fucking nazis.

>i-it doesnt count

Okay

African American males do. Yet they are horribly misrepresented both in sales consensus and as characters in videogames.

Used to. Heck, just look at collection threads. Most people claim they pirate games. It's pretty disgusting.

Both were sequels to unappealing games. Watch Dogs 1 was boring as fuck, and so was Dishonored. The difference is Dishonered had the luxury of having a "marketing" budget that guilt tripped people into thinking a half-finished game was good.

I thought Dishonored had a good reception - it was a 'real' stealth game, but also with all that modern AAA shit to draw in the casuals.

Then play the first one if you're so triggered by it.

Every game with a female protaganist (not sexualised or designed to pander to mens protective nature) has been a flop.

Horizon Zero is coming out soon and will also be a massive flop.

I think the same is true for blacks protaganists too.

Dishonored is and always will be a terrible stealth game. It's an action game.

>black HACKER protag
>le fuck you agenda
>nobody asked for this sequel especially how shitty the first game was

Fuck ubisoft, this game is asking to be hated.

>only on PS4

CRACK THIS THING CPY!

I don't even remember a trump type guy, was it a side mission? I know there is a politician in the game that marcus and co. don't like, but that seemed about it.

I think its amazing that the fact 2 stared a black guy is reason enough for people to think the first game was any good.

That shit was garbage, politics aside. At least 2 let you do more hacking aside from blowing up pipes and moving bridges

>I think the same is true for blacks protaganists too.

Kek, you can tell this piece of shit flopped.

hating a decent game because of SJW boogeymen.

The game takes itself nowhere near as seriously as you think. It's campy as fuck and knows it. You wouldn't bat an eyelash at it if we weren't in SJW vs alt right 2017 desu.

Wow, thanks Captain Obvious. You want the ultimate example: Witcher 3. Main character is a manly man. The women are all good looking and you have sex with most of them. There are ZERO black people in the game. Highly praised and winning hundreds of awards. As it should.

exception proving the rule

Watch Dogs 1 was better than GTA IV AND GTA V you idiot. kys

Can you fuck Sitara?

>the news of low preorders

And the fact that they released this like a week before FFXV.

>Nazis
>wwi
user, I..

Have to agree with this. It was hell of a lot more fun than any recent rockstar game.

Fuck ubi for going the nigger pandering route. Fuck them and fuck liberals. Thank fuck people are starting to wake up.

I hope Ubisoft finally dies honestly.
They've turned almost all of their properties into copies of Assassin's Creed and almost all of them are shit.

It's a pretty bad game, but if you can get it on sale cheap it's not a bad timewaster.
Better than shit like Infamous.

>2004

>they make Watch Dogs 3
>"Aiden's back g-guys!"

babby's first argument

>download for like 15 hours
>only get to play for free for 3 hours
Not worth time & bandwidth.

how about I play neither, instead?

Ubishit is almost as bad as EA and that's saying a LOT

Oh yeah, it definitely was. I sure enjoyed:
>boring duplicate side missions
>boring vehicles
>boring characters that are all about "Muh niece" or "Muh human trafficking ring"
>terrible story
>garbage "hacking" that is limited to all of like 7 things throughout the game
>trash minigames
I get it, you don't like black people and let that obfuscate your ability to judge a game. 2 wasn't perfect but it was miles ahead of the first one.

>2 wasn't perfect but it was miles ahead of the first one.

This is how you've outed yourself as a liberal. 1 was a flawed masterpiece 8/10. 2 was shit tier 2/10.

But we are, so I will.

not everyone likes SJW shit forced down their throat