Why the fuck would they not bundle this game with the Switch? What were they thinking...

Why the fuck would they not bundle this game with the Switch? What were they thinking? That would be like not bundling wii sports with the wii.

>the wii literally comes with NO GAMES
HAHAHAHAHA

Wii Sports wasn't bundled in Japan.

>That would be like not bundling wii sports with the wii.
which is what they did, in Japan.
But yeah, I agree it's stupid - I can't see anyone buying 1 2 Switch

The Wii came with Wii sports, the most successful videogame of all time.

To keep the price tag "below" 300 at 299.99 so you have to buy a game. The real price is 349.99 when you think about it.

1 2 Switch looks like a Kinect launch title.

Please stop posting this. It just reminds me of the time my dad made me watch Broke Back Mountain with him.

>But yeah, I agree it's stupid - I can't see anyone buying 1 2 Switch
It's on Amazon's top 20 most preordered list.
People are buying it.

Wii Sports is not a videogame, it's a tech demo.

Does he make you suck his dick before he rapes you to sleep at night?

Because Wii Sports wasn't a pack-in in Japan and still sold well and they have naive dreams of repeating that success worldwide

what the fuck

that's got to just be scalpers, right?

The Wii U sold out of pre orders as well

There is no explanation. There is also no use for the portability gimmick at launch either. Its totally pointless to get until fall, maybe summer if you dont mind paying for online to play Splatoon2.

Also Nintendo neglected to mention smash for the droves of people that buy Nintendo consoles for that game exclusively.

We hope

Talking about software sales

WHY DID SHE BUY SO MANY

Because the big N needs money to stay big.

Honestly am just going to buy this thing as a splatoon machine when it comes out. Hopefully they'll have a decent bundle by then (with splatoon themed joycons would be cool too)
>smash
Pretty sure reggie has mentioned smash a dozen times in interviews about paid online, I'm sure their saving it for e3 or something

maybe japan got upset that wii sports came only for north america pack in and they didnt get one.

Keep telling yourself that.

Nintendo is trying to have the least amount of SKUs possible, because having too many different SKUs fucked them in the ass with the Wii U

A tech demo that single-handedly sold the Wii to people who don't even play video games

>WHY DID SHE BUY SO MANY

Bored housewives love to do shit like this.

Makes them feel savvy and as if they're actually achieving something.

lol alright dude whatever u say

Probably gave them to underprivileged families.

To be fair wii sports was far more viable as a single player game.
They still should have bundled fucking something with the switch though

Right but some of them somehow end up making mad cash with their stupid shit

Its not on any list or slated for release within the first year, which many argue was one of the WiiU's mistakes. Normal people are already whining about having to buy mk8 again. If people look at the Switch and decide they dont need to get it for a couple years they might as well be considered to not be getting it at all.

Not a game.

And then dropped 5 months later and turned the Nintendo we knew and loved into a bunch of retards forever chase casual scum (pic related)

Go play Wii Fit and tell me that's a game. It isn't.

Wait, what? I genuinely thought this was the shitty gimmick game for the Switch, like Wii Sports or Nintendoland. What the fuck is with Nintendo doing the "one step forward, three steps back" shit? The more I read about the Switch, the angrier I get.

It's literally a video game with no graphics, but NIntendo is still gonna charge you $60 for it.

Because Iwata made all of their decisions :(

don't forget multiplayer, goy.

Improved.

You can make a case for Wii Fit (even though you're wrong) but Wii sports is a fucking video game user. It's a collection of sports games with career modes and multiplayer.

the wii only had 1 controller bundled so it makes sense

>Dropped 5 months later
Sure, if you have the attention span of a goldfish. I know I still played at least tennis and bowling with friends for a while after release.

>Right but some of them somehow end up making mad cash with their stupid shit

>Mad cash

But it's really not.

I couldn't even come close to making the sort of money I do just with my regular job every week scalping consoles.

I'd have to flip 20+ consoles in a week and you might be saying "well that's easy", but the amount of fucking around involved with 20+ private transactions is ridiculous.

I'm not talking about console selling. I'm talking about litle businesses some housewifes create.

clueless retard

Then that's not a discussion of scalping.

Wii Sports simply isn't a video game.

Sorry.

Pic related looks fun.
It might not stay fun for long but it looks like there are enough minigames to keep you occupied for at least a few days

Those prices are bad but they would be wor-
Wait does the grip that comes with the game not charge the joy con

*with the console

totally worth $49.99!