Let's be honest user, regardless of how much you shitpost you are going to be getting a Switch

Let's be honest user, regardless of how much you shitpost you are going to be getting a Switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmHf_1kqJc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

I'm waiting for there to be at least half a dozen exclusives I want and the second iteration of the console to be released.

so how do walmart preorders work? I put down $50, and they asked for all my info like my address and email. Should I get any kind of confirmation text or email?

>got two preeps
>check current ebay price
>mfw I need the new ryzen

Why would I?

The battery is shit, the console is $50 too expensive for what it is, every aspect of the online so far seems like a total clusterfuck, not a single mention of the VC from Nintendo, the peripherals are absurdly priced and I can just get Breath of the Wild on the Wii U

Unless they do something about the battery life, no.

>The battery is shit
you don't go outside anyways

Who even cares about portable gaming? I haven't had a portable since Game Boy. I can't even imagine where I'd want to play vidya other than my house. Unless I'm on a plane or something, but I don't do that often enough to buy a fucking system.

Same as 3DS.

This guy gets it!
piss bucket and tendies equipped battlestations only.

I'll get one when Odyssey comes out but there's no reason to get one now since Breath is on Wii U.

Don't lie...
The only thing nintendo you own is the Dolphin emulator.

Well I mean...where else do you play?

I now right.
only attractive humans are allowed to play vidya outside

I don't own 3DS.

And guess what? People gave the 3DS shit for its battery life too

Let's be honest, user. You're reading this in my voice, aren't you?

This will save them.

Sorry, I guess the zsnes also counts.

Yup

yes sir nintendo guy
when the next MH after XX drops
maybe

Yea...I know..

>avatarfag is half the thread

shit thread

Couldn't get a preorder in on Amazon myself, but I'm planning on picking one up

I'm tempted, the graphical power and performance of the switch looks promising and 2 - 6 hour battery life ain't too bad sincr I can charge it on the go anyway. I also like the fact I can do split screen with someone anywhere or just bring it over a mate's house without having to set it up to the TV. Paid online is shit, but hey, if it's not that expensive and if they actually vastly improve their online services from when it was kinda dog shit then cool, either way I don't use online that much. Though the prices for extra stuff like controllers is kinda Jewish, it might just mean they're that good and will last for sometime, most controllers these days break easy. What's stopping me though is that id rather spend my money on other things, I need to play all these rare GameCube games I bought off eBay firs aswell, that and the line up of launch titles don't really interest me enough to buy it now, also I wanna wait until there's an updated version like they did with the New 3DS.

why the long ball Larry?
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHf_1kqJc0

Did you preorder in person or online?

I'll buy it the week after they announce the new Smash, like I did with every other Nintendo console.

When the eventual Monster Hunter title comes out, I'll get one. Don't really care to get one any sooner than that.

If the software comes then I will. First year looks pretty empty though. Price cut would be a good incentive too.

I don't see myself using this as a mobile device. It's far too bulky to carry around without a backpack. If I'm out doing my thing then I don't want to carry a backpack just so I can play for sometime on the bus. Maybe for long trips, but that's very rare.

My second issue is that the Switch will retail for $399 CAN which is significantly more expensive then any of their competitors. This is not a console so why is it priced like one? Playing games on your TV using a handheld is nothing revolutionary.

Regardless, I'll buy one if there's enough good exclusives. Just a little disheartening they've decided this will be their next "console" as if to justify paying $399.99 CAN and an online subscription for a handheld device!