Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping your requests
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>OC requests are okay as long as you only request once
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/L3yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWItwOfP_QM
orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg
imgur.com/a/wJHCi
imgur.com/a/DmGNL
i.imgur.com/1GIRlX3.jpg
imgur.com/a/n6uMs
youtube.com/watch?v=dOFvxcfDEJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANCHOR POST!!!

Rynn from Drakan being forced to wear a cutsey fairy tale princess clothing as well as being forced to act like one.

Bonus if it's a comic of her having it forced on her.

Requesting Melody and Cadence from Crypt of the Necrodancer being basic white girls (wearing north face jackets, leggings, uggs, etc). Extra points if one or both have glasses

FAVORITE DELIVERY TIME

Requesting Aigis having her arms and legs pulled off and mouth and other holes forced into a O shaped by rubber tubes forced into them with makeup on and rubber covering her body to make her look more like a sexdoll and scared she is stuck as fuck doll forever crying. Maybe have her missing body parts around her.

Requesting this with Hitoshura from SMT: Nocturne and Dante from the Devil May Cry series
Refs: imgur.com/a/L3yk4

Your waifu loves you! She'll never give you up!

Requesting Robert from Fighters Destiny dating Labrys.
It exist no good images with him... better watch this video and you can see how Robert looks: youtube.com/watch?v=qWItwOfP_QM

Requesting MILF'd D.Va with a body like this in a ripped-up or battle-damaged jumpsuit

Requesting Patricia Wagon as a Gundam

Requesting Charlotte dressed as zero suit samus showing off her abs.

Requesting a poptop from the game "Starbound", hugging and/or playing with a plushie/doll of my MMO character Mariel from the game "Mabinogi".

Bonus points for extreme cuteness.

Extra References:
orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg
imgur.com/a/wJHCi

Please and thanks!

Just draw me some Ribbs

Requesting a clothing swap between the two

Requesting Charlotte pressing her breasts against a guy while trying to pickpocket them

Requesting Ginrei from Senran Kagura New Wave making the expression like the maid on the right.

Requesting Memoca(future) surfing in a frilly bikini

Requesting Alias performing an evil pose

I hope this is adequate

>that long hair
Way better.

Requesting a dramatic battle between Seth (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) and Raquel (Wild Arms 4)

video game characters holding this bucket please

Dear god...

no

Theirs more!

Requesting Claire chibi

imgur.com/a/DmGNL
Requesting Aigis turned into sexy food or a inflatable pool chair/toy like here.

Requesting a remake of Aigis as Vanquish's protagonist

Requesting Bastion and Ganymede as a lesbian Harpy girl/Robot girl couple.

(Something like Papi and Haydee respectively as examples)

Anyone into drawing shipping art?

My heart has a boner for these two being together.

kinda just drew this

Requesting Barney Calhoun, from Half-Life, performing a crouching df+D sweep kick, similar to the one Kyo Kusanagi does, like the one shown in the reference. Barney should be wearing his security uniform from the first game.

Your waifu loves you! But be careful, because with one wrong move, one errant twitch, another one will [Bite the Dust]

Requesting Cynthia(left) wearing the outfit on the right.

POST NOW"" DELIVER""

>saw a Vanquish box at an indoor flea market for 5 bucks
>buy it
>open box while still at register
>its empty
>cashier looks at me:...
>i look at him:...
>"would you like to exhange it?"
>"...no id like my money back"
>get money and i go about my day

>(future)

Requesting Demi-Fiend in a similar shot as Asura about to punch YHVH and his heavenly host in the face.

Go wild

Not OR but you made her look much better in your style.

This.

It's not so much the subject matter that pushes you but rather how to go about depicting the idea.

Can't draw a background? Come up with a background for the pic.

Can't draw vehicles? Throw some vehicles in either as a background element be it a scale model, a poster or arbitrarily have a parked vehicle.

Can't draw hands? Don't hide them like a faggot and come up with a gesture to sell the expression in ways the face can not.

There's always a way to practice. Just droning on an idea that looks good and doing some kind of bare minimum for (you)s might feel good in the moment but if you're trying to attain for better, maybe that's not gonna do you favors.

Requesters might influence a challenge once in a blue moon, but you shouldn't become dependent on "the perfect request" to push your boundaries. You really should just change your approach is all.

omg this is too lovely.
Thanks!

Requesting Juun'you wearing a shiny black latex tubetop with a bit of bust overflow.

The drawing only needs to be from the waist up.

Im working on this atm

Make this Gravity Rush related

Requesting Orochi using sexual persuasion to get a prisoner to join Hoshido.

>Midna
>Goblin

>flashbacks to God of War 2
>Remember the Fates sisters
>First and second give me boners
>Remember third sister

Requesting Baiken dressed like a pirate

I looked through the other threads just incase if I ever got a delivery, and someone actually drew it
Thank you to whoever did this, I love it!

Requesting a cute Al in her chibi mode

Requesting Maho taking anal for the first time with a pained/frightened face.

Blood optional

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Imp Aigis?

Why are all drawfags getting suicidal lately?

School most likely. Or maybe Sup Forums is reaching its fourth, even more negative and sad form.

Being in the closet or reaching your clock can do that.

It's winter

The new year came around and they realized that they're still failures.

Requesting Rika sewing an arm back onto her bear

I've always wanted to kill myself, this is nothing new

>lately
I want kill myself on the daily, but it's really too much work. Also things keep catching my interest. I'll get there eventually.

They realized they're no longer living in a dream where people will pay you for drawings and have to consider getting a real job or education.

Requesting Cooking Mama bending over and exposing a pair of racy panties

ABWODODODODODODODBWWOOOAAAAAA OOOO AAAOOOO AAAOOOOO AAAA BBBBTTTT BTTTTTT!

HADABADA!

Requesting Aigis turned into a Blueberry
i.imgur.com/1GIRlX3.jpg

>Get recommended an artist to comission
>Draws all girls with the same pillowy body type
>Barely makes an effort with the faces
>Nipples are all the same size
>Only draws popular characters
>Each drawing gets tons of notes regardless

I'm fucking trying user

Requesting a less classy version celes. you decide how to interpret this

Requesting Mai Natsume rubbing her crotch on a pillow.

Requesting scylla aigis

Requesting Akiba's Trip 2 protagonist stripping more vidya vampires

I'm not really a drawfag, but I'm coming to terms with having to make the decision of dedicating my freetime and life to improving my drawing skills but at the cost of never really playing vidya all that much anymore. I've thought about this for years and wondered when I would ever just finally do it.

What emotion is this image supposed to convey?

Requesting a drawing of any Sup Forums-related female you want to draw wrapped up in a futon, and how they would try to escape it.

bonus points if the futon has a fitting pattern on it.

Open a few anatomy books or something. And draw girls with pubes more often. It's cute.

A guy who phones posts every thread and shitposts all of the time.

Tipping my pizza (hat) and leaving.

Requesting Threia from Atelier Escha being bent over a cluttered desk and fucked hard from behind, still mostly clothed.

Self-awareness that you're taking a silly situation and/or non-issue very seriously.

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being softly groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

Just go with a different artist and adjust your budget. A few extra bucks isn't gonna kill you but you will have to tighten up elsewhere.

Requesting the image on the right but with Vincent Brooks drinking a beer instead
Extra Reference imgur.com/a/n6uMs
Cold beer can be amazing, but do you know the best temperature
to enjoy a good brew? When beer gets too cold, the proteins
solidify and cloud the beer, and it doesn't form a good head.
It does vary by season, brand, and personal taste, but most
beers are not recommended to be served at lower
than 45 degrees Fahrenheit. That's already very cold.
Be wary of bars that freeze their beer!

Thanks, I tried my best to balance it between keeping her close to the original design and doing my own thing

Dammit Legoman, stop making your western women have asian style eyes and stop giving them fucking bedroom eyes. It's lazy at attempting seductiveness.

Requesting Touhou version to the "James Pond 2: Codename Robocod" game cover artwork.
Make the text Touhou related too Like this:
Team Shanghai Alice presents:
Wakasagihime 2 - Codename: RoboMermaid
She's saggy, she's waggy, she's part silly.

Easy mode: only Wakasagihime with the robo-body and same pose like the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOFvxcfDEJo

That scowl you gave her works wonder and yes it doesn't drift away from her original design much.

What is she doing with her hair?

twirling it. it was the only "good" picture of her i had

>Only draws popular characters
Generic mainstream shit!

Because we all are, deep down.

cannot believe its taking this long

I havent drawn in weeks.

post WIPS

>Artist does something stylistically
>Can't turn that shit off when he needs to.
>All input and notes brushed off as "that's my way, lol"
>Is no longer appealing to commission

Requesting Shulk with a sunburn, or anything to do with a shirtless Shulk. I would prefer if you made his arms slightly more toned.

I would certainly appreciate it if you somehow make him sexy and a bit lewd.

Thank you in advance, and I wish you all the best this week!

>Artist does thing
>I DISAPPROVE OF SAID THING

request Laura from Trails of Cold Steel undoing her hair ribbon allowing her hair to billow freely in the breeze