Which ending did you pick?

Which ending did you pick?

C: It was a pretty pathetic ending.

C is the only right one.

>playing gay SP instead of just sick online
I bet you don't even toke weed fag.

I thought the entire game was hinting towards Trevor being an unstable asset that could potentially prove disastrous for everyone, and a kind of semi-antagonist. So I chose to kill him, and apparently that wasn't the best ending oh well game was 4/10 AT BEST

>A and B take away a character
>Deathwish has literally no repercussions and everyone stays friends

What did they mean by this?

>the nigger got to decide and suddenly became the main character at the end

Lets be honest, rockstar added that in for no reason other than to please the nignigs who buy their crime sim.

C because I just wanted to kill the nigger

I went for deathwish because even though Franklin wasn't my least favorite, I felt like I hoped none of the characters would go so far as to kill one of the others, so I rather would've had one of the characters sacrifice themselves instead of betray someone.

its because franklin is the main character

C. Despite how fucked up Trevor was I couldn't get myself into killing him.

I mean... Owning Trevor was pretty damn reasonable.

Spoiler nigger.

Fucking shit I hate you sheesh man

Did you play the fucking game? The reason Franklin wasn't one of the ones you killed may have been to poor salt in the wounds of racist, or it could've been because he was the most vanilla a character could be in a game like this. Whereas Trevor and Michael had enemies because they were the real main characters of the game, but keep being a Sup Forums faggot.

fuck off, niggers are complete shit at even crime and are nothing but literal animals.

I picked deathwish because I thought it would be more fun.
I was right.

It's an example of a conflict between good storytelling and letting the player enjoy playing post-game content.

okay

C, it's just felt like everyone would live in the end so i roll along with it. Beside he would still be in the shit because his ass was owned right now even if he killed one of them

I'm well aware franklin was a useless character who was shoehorned in, thanks for confirming my statement.

SPOILERS YOU FAG

spoiler that shit faggot

C. There was no point in choosing to kill off any of the protags

>Franklin
>useless
>even though he has the best special ability in the game

I didn't care for either of them, C just seemed like it would have been more entertaining.

>spoilers for years old game

The real reason is that most people would choose to kill him and it would reflect poorly on Rockstar, GTA would be labeled a game for racists

>actually needing to slow down time to drive a car in a gta game

how shit are you? you must have lost every online race

yeah it's pretty useful but Michael's slow-mo speed is the most fun

I wanted to kill Trevor

But it wasn't my choice, it was Franklins, and he obviously would've gone with Deathwish

All 3 endings were shit
Overall story wasn't that great
good game for the most part

It's been three years.

you can literally pull off physics-breaking shit with his focus that's impossible without it.

At least it wasn't a shoehorned/retarded as FC3's endings

>"leave the island" but for some reason stay behind so you can explore around and shoot things
>kill all your friends that you spent the entire game saving so you can have sex with local psycho bitch, who then kills you so that your ghost can continue running around the island

I'm pretty sure that ending was sent in at the last second before deadline.

It's useful for missions where you need to keep your car intact. And beyond that, Michael's ability is useless if you have a keyboard/mouse and Trevor's ability is detrimental for washing out audio cues.

Fuck off Sup Forums niggers the reason Franklin is in the game is because Rockstar wanted to rope in the San Andreas faggots

I chose option D. I just stopped playing the game.

They had special abilities?

>playing gta with a keyboard/mouse

Can someone explain to me why anyone would want to kill Trevor besides not liking him as a character? I'm retarded.

yeah, franklin can drive in slow motion and break the laws of physics, michael can bullet-time, and trevor can get a damage boost.

>rope
Nice one

Trevor. Even if it was a shit ending, at least I got rid of that boring methhead fuck

Nobody wanted a nigger in SA either desu. I remember there was a lot of heat for that online too.

>A/B: submit and be a bitch for one big bad or the other
>C: true GTA spirit, do whatever the hell you want

C is still lame though, the idea of killing everyone is cool but it's not really difficult

his special ability was pretty stupid compared to Michael's and Franklin's. the only reason to keep him is that he starts with full flying ability but you can just grind another character up.

>Michael's you're homedog who set you up in the world
>Trevor did ???
>Michael has a family that might care about him
>Trevor has employees
>Michael is a sophisticated bank robber
>Trevor is a psychopath meth dealer

A
I know there's not a "real ending" but if I have to guess I'd say is this one.

they're all dumb. especially C. feels rushed as fuck where you just go around killing every antagonist while they are "caught off guard" all at once. makes the game feel like it's truly for 12 year old to feel like they're playing as "cool, bad@$$es" who cant be stopped/

>not playing on PC where you can use both control schemes

Just because you choose to play with one shit scheme doesn't mean others will. Besides, the point is that Michael's ability is purely there as a crutch to gamepadfags who can't aim.

>There was a time when videogames were good
What went so wrong?

>not using m+kb for being on foot and keeping a controller nearby for driving

This entire game doesnt make sense because the cops by that point in the game would have an incredibly dense profile on the main characters and blackmailing Franklin into killing Michael would have been the best ending. But apparantly the FBI is so disorganized that the only people keeping track of some of the biggest criminals in LA end up dying with ending C and everyone goes on happily ever after.

None of it makes sense.

Franklin never really got to see Trevor's "He's literally beyond absolutely fucked up" side though, I don't think Franklin would've killed him

But someone fucking has to

C because its the objectively best one. The fact that it was an option was retarded to begin with.

You literally delete 1/3rd of the endgame by picking the other two.

Who said I don't play on PC you mongoloid?

They became popular. Same thing with movies and Hollywood.

C
the other two are completely ridiculous.

Most serial killers got away with their murders because of departments not cooperating with each other.

Why would you limit yourself to a single control scheme on a platform that allows for multiple, at the same time?

It's not like it's impossible to set down the controller and use a KB+M for the running/shooting parts, then pick it back up for driving.

Why is Sup Forums in every thread? Holy fuck.

because they drew in a shit load of newfags with the election.

that and Sup Forums has always been contrarian, and the left has been on top for 8 years now.

SJWs and the elections turned us all to Sup Forumsacks

Because I played gta with my PC hooked to a TV.

And online multiplayer matched you faster on PC if you had the controller option selected. More people were playing with controllers than fucking keyboard/mouse on launch.

C.
because only a straight busta betrays their friends, no matter how shitty those friends are.

I remember Reading somewhere once that originally Option C would result in the death of Franklin and Lamar becoming the 3rd character but it was scrapped for some reason.

C because I'm not a pussy ass bitch

You're a total idiot. He's not useless, he serves as a straightman/median character. Stop trying so hard to be edgy.

le pol boogyman xD

>straightman

nigger being a straightman? thanks again for confirming my statement about a shoehorning

I thought C would be "Kill Franklin in a cross-city blaze of glory", I was so disappointed.

>unironically thinking this

rockstar doesn't give a fuck and isn't cucked like most companies, racism had nothing to do with why franklin wasn't one of the characters you can kill off.

if rockstar was so worried about racism they wouldn't have made south los santos so uncannily accurate to a real shithole irl in commiefornia

GTA fighting game when?

i'm not autistic

That's literally 4/5s game though. The moment you pull that guy's house down the hill it goes from 0 to fucking ridiculous in two seconds flat and never goes back. The C ending was no less ridiculous that the rest of the game that lead up to it.

Is GTAV the most replayable GTA?
Every time I see a thread about it I get the kind of urge to reinstall that only comes with a few other games.
There's not even that much shit to do when it comes down to it.

Franklin was whitewashed. But Lamer was closer to the average black man so rockstar are not afraid to do realistic black people.

B, just because I thought it'd be the least chosen option.

I guess the joke's on me because it was anticlimactic and dumb as fuck

It's a great game.
VC has more replayability for me though.

Did we play the same game? I didn't have to kill any of the three.

Deathwish should've been an "hidden" option. Like, you need to close the phone to actually access it.

Think again kid

That's the """deathwish"""

So did they change the flag after launching the game or what?

Feathers should have been a gamble where one random MC dies

>deathwish
>hand holding scripting

It was in the game. But was removed around the time heists were added.

Rockstar are cucks.

Kek

Everybody picked C because let's be real, being locked out of one of the characters forever sounds really shitty.

Who in california flies a damn confiderate flag? I live where this games based shits rare even they were more common iTS A FUCKING GAme

>cuck apologizer

It's more that there's a small group of shitheads that just want to take politics everywhere with them. I know too many people at work just like them, always bringing up something political no matter what the current conversation is. It's draining.

It was in the game for literal years user. 360/ps3 days. Removal was around the same time the controversy for the flag happened, with the whole if it's okay to fly it and whatnot.

Rockstar pretty much showed their liberal side by choosing to be on the 'it should not be shown' side by cutting it from their game.

E I G H T Y E A R S

I want to cum on that face

Franklin was the only sane one and kept them from killing each other. Too bad other companies don't make good characters who happe to be black like him

Who cares, whole damn game was a letdown.

The ending was just the sad trombone noise you should have been expecting for most of the campaign.

Dem shark cards tho.

It's not a fucking fps. Why would you constantly switch just so you can pull off 360 noscopes you fuckin fag

C was the ending that was obviously going to turn out the best it wasn't a very hard choice.

Because the gunplay feels like horseshit with the gamepad but driving on the keyboard is ass.

Ending A: Frank joins Michael in seeing Trevor in a pessimistic light
Ending B: Frank becomes the new Michael
Ending C: Michael and Trevor start anew, thanks to Franklin

>be at work
>talk about video games with a coworker who was a huge Trump fanatic for the last year
>talk about some FPS games
>remark how fucking shitty Call of Duty is
>"THANK GOD TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE GAMING GREAT AGAIN"
>"yeah, so we playing some CS later or wha-"
>"YEAH DUDE CHECK OUT MY NEW TRUMP AVATAR LATER TOO"
>yeah alright I will
>"BETTER DO IT NIGGER OR ELSE I'LL GET MY BOY TRUMP ON YOU"
>yeah...okay

>be at my University
>hanging out with some friends
>one of my friends says something about institutional racism while I'm eating Taco Bell
>ask her about some history work
>proceeds to tell me about how racism is the foundation of America and how history has proven that time and time again
>proceeds to tell me about how the Clintons wanted to strengthen institutional racism

There's no fucking escape. I hate what people have become. This is why I can't fucking talk to anybody ever.

>Frank

I googled to see if the black guy died in deathwish and when i saw he didnt i picked it.

Why would i ever choose to lose a playable character. I still had side stuff to do.