Two new characters

>two new characters
>new stages
>balance changes
>apparently a netcode update
>simultaneous launch on console and PC
>all this absolutely free

Is ArcSys truly the gods of fightan?
Are Capdrones finally going to give up and make the switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

keeponrock.in/
dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/forum/318-elphelt-valentine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all this absolutely free
It's 2000 yen you moron

Pretty sure they said it was going to be free on the stream, user.

They said it was going to be a reasonable price and now we know it's 2000 yen from famitsu

>reasonable price
>anything but free

I can see charging for characters, and stages, but surely I'm not going to have to pay for a balance update, am I?

for years ArcSys has been making you exactly that, but charging 40 bucks and it's a whole new disc, too. Why are you surprised?

>apparently a netcode update
where's the source

The difference between Xrd, and Rev were very noticeable, so I was fine paying.
Rev also had a big balance patch a few months ago, along with Dizzy, that was free.
I guess this is what I get for expecting too much.

Oh well, by time this comes out, I'll hopefully have Tekken 7 to play.

When this launches on PC will the next version already be out on consoles/arcade? I'm tired of being a whole fucking game behind with Arcsys fighters on PC.

>Is ArcSys truly the gods of fightan?
No, if they were, they would have released simultaneously since Sign, making people like me actually buy it.
>absolutely free
Not true.
>are capdrone finally going to give up and switch
No, because Street Fighter and guilty Gear have very little in common.
Also, don't be silly, Tekken 7 is going to rape your kusoge's ass like there's no tomorrow.
YOU need to make the change to Superior Limb Based Combat.

>implying Tekken 7 is ever leaving arcades

>haven't released UNIEL [st] in 2 years

No

DELET THIS
E-EARLY 2017 DIDN'T TAKE SO LONG
WHAT'S 2 YEARS OF A-ADVANTAGE FOR ASIANS ANYWAY?

Why did you have to remind me?

They said people without the DLC will be able to play online with those that do not have it so I would assume the balance patch is free.

On Bandai's stream the other day, it's changed from early 2017 to just 2017.
Sorry user.

LOLLLLL
I TOLD YOU IDIOTS THAT ARCYS WOULD FUCK YOU GUYS IN THE ASS
ANYONE WHO PAID FULL GAME PRICE FOR REVELATOR PC IS A FUCKING TOOL AND YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVED
NOT ONLY DID YOU GET A DEAD GAME IN ONE MONTH
BUT YOU GOT AN OUTDATED GAME AS WELL
I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN
ARCSYS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
LOLLLLLL

Calling it now, it's going to be $20 USD on Steam.

You've got to give ArcSys all your money Steamfags, or else they won't bring over another obscure ass game that no one cares about while you wait patiently for their next half decent game.

It doesn't even hurt anymore, it started as a meme back in 2015, when we joked about it "releasing in 2017" not actually thinking they would do it, by the time they announced FR would release for arcades in the summer of 2016, I new this was another Tekken 6 situation and we had been playing with magic that should have never been touched.
I'm legitimately expecting the announced they said they''d make in January to be that "Tekken will be pushed to Autumn to continue work on the cinematic story mode" since Injustice is right around the corner, and Tekken cannot compete by name alone with it.

>>reasonable price
>>anything but free
Kill yourself you fucking kike. Holy shit, people like you should be fucking lynched. The amount of greed is unfuckingreal.

Dizzy wasn't free, she was only free for first 2 weeks of her release.

I feel your pain, user.
Not so much with Tekken, but I held on to hop for a long, long time that we'd finally get a console release of Ultimax 2.0. Hopefully Harada gets his shit together soon.

I paid $60 day one for Xrd, and $60 for Rev. I've put enough money into this game already.

Yes, but these two aren't even going to be free at launch, or I wouldn't be bummed.

The balance patch and data for playing against Baiken and Answer online will be free

I wanna pick up this game and main Elphelt. Any tips?

they might just give you two weeks to get the whole update for free, i think that's a good way rewards the people who actually play and look forward to the games. when rev first came out what it did was download Raven and Kum for free and i didn't get the get the game till much later. Completely i dropped the ball with dizzy though.

>The only time when GG gets any attention on Sup Forums is when people want to shitpost about a new release.

Do the tutorial, mission mode, and combo challenges. Spend time figuring out where to use your normals.

Watch matches at keeponrock.in/ and learn where and how people confirm combos off grenade.

Go and play people.

Thats pretty much it.

She's alot of mind games really, when you fight other people, they get paranoid at the possibility of you spamming them try and do every thing to prevent that which doesn't actually really work. Learn to do the reload spam trick fluently in training, but also learn some close range tactics to when you got to challenge people don't actually spam the whole match, keep them in scared and guessing when your going to do it or not.

LOL yeah not gonna fucking happen. We're talking about the Jews at Arcsys here. The update is gonna be $30 USD at least.

And PC-cucks didn't even get that opportunity. Dizzy and Kum were EXTRA on top of full price for a 6 month old game.

>2000 yen

it's like 20 bucks oh man those evil jews dude.

2000 yen is 17 bux USD, they will ask for 20 bux

why would i pay 20 bucks on top of their game that already costs 50 bucks, and then have to buy dlc packs for the other characters that aren't offered for even more bucks?

Cmon, let's just face facts.
If it were Capcom, and not ASW, you should be calling them jews.

I really wouldn't, 20 bucks is reasonable.

I don't disagree, but I did make an assumption, so, sorry for that.
Honestly, SFV is a shit game, but $30 for 5 or 6 new characters, I can't remember, and new stages isn't bad.

I got GGxrd for 20 bucks. dlc characters cost me around 20 bucks as well. so around 40 for the game and new characters.

More like becoming the next Capcom at the rate they keep putting out paid updates

Yeah I'm slowly starting to fall out of the fighting game scene again with this business model. I mean I bought Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend not even two years ago thinking myself rather clever for picking up the latest iteration of the game and somehow it's already like a version and a half out of date already with Centralfiction and it's DLC and you know Centralfiction 2 is just around the corner.

Like what the actual fuck with this level of rapid turnaround that just gives the consumer whiplash. The latest Guilty Gear Revelator came out around the same time as BBCP:EX, already got it's Dizzy and assorted DLC and now already it's going to be out of date within a few months as well. It just makes it really hard if not impossible to stay invested in this stuff when it's out of date faster than a Call of Duty or Battlefield game which incidentally is the reason I got into and out of those games respective scenes within a couple years and iterations after it became apparent that I'd have to be making yearly tributes of 70 dollars just to "stay current". Haven't played a CoD since Modern Warfare 2, it just struck me as early as that that it wasn't worth it.

Incidentally wasn't THIS what DLC features were supposed to be for? To update games that way instead of charging you for DLC, then designing a new base game at retail price a few months later that renders that DLC obsolete only so they can sell you more DLC for that new base game that will again be obsolete in another few months again when the next full retail price base game comes out?

Look forward to Answer more. But I look forward to trying out both.

No
Testament
No
Investment

>Bought Revelator for $16
>What the fuck the DLC characters cost more than the game itself
>Rev 2 will get me the characters I'm missing plus the new ones for like $20
Nice
If this actually manages to up the playercount I will be ecstatic

I bought the Guilty Gear releases on GoG for like two dollars a pop

Did I fuck up?

Why are people so pumped for Baiken?
Nothing against her I just don't get why people are freaking out about her specifically. She wasn't one of my favorites in AC

Nah, just be sure to get the #Reload netplay fix.

They're neat games but you will never play another person online
You really can't go wrong with buying X2 at that price

NO ABA NO BUY

>Why are people so pumped for Baiken?
Because 99% of them never played her, just seen her tiddy.

>mfw her free guard cancels are supposedly gone

>"Daisuke hates Jam"
>Jam is the very next reveal.
Would it work again?

I've loved her since the first GG on ps1 because I was a massive weeaboo (still kinda am) and I loved any game character that was a samurai. She is really fun and easy to use IMO so I gravitated towards her and Slayer in every subsequent GG game. I was so bummed she wasn't in xrd, but now I am fucking ecstatic. I hope they add Zappa next. He was always fun to play as well.

Arcsys has been doing this shit for years, and they're worse than Capcom about it.

Pretty sure it's not free.

>bridgetfags deflecting the truth about themselves to people who really played the game

>bridgetfag
Try again.
Wanna play +R? I legit need more people to play with assuming you live somewhat nearby, the netcode don't hold up well too far away.

Yeah but no one is going to play it, just fap to baiken and shitpost how Revelator is better than SFV without giving real details or participating in nearest local scene or even the online scene.

uhhh

>SF
>SF2WW
>SF2'
>SF2CE
>SF2Turbo
>SSF2
>SSF2Turbo
>SSF2X
>HyperSF2
>SSF2HDR
>USF2
>SFA
>SFA2
>SFA2 Gold
>SFA3
>SFA3 Upper
>SFA3 Saikyo Dojo
>SF3NG
>SF3SI
>SF33S
>SF4
>SSF4
>SSF4AE
>USF4
>SFV

25 games

vs

>GG1
>GGX
>GGX+
>GGX1.5
>GGXX
>GGXX#R Blue
>GGXX#R Red
>GGXX Slash
>GG Isuka
>GGXXAC
>GGXXAC+
>GGXXAC+R
>GGXrd Sign
>GGXrd Revelator
>GGXrd Rev2

15 games

try again sonny

Nigga, only arcsys does this anymore. Everyone else moved on to free updates but DLC characters.

You aren't falling out of fighters, you're falling out of anime kusoge

I really have no problem with not playing online. I mostly just wanted to practice with the mechanics since I'm just really now getting into fighting games, and it seemed like a good deal, aside from pirating. But holy shit Isuka blows my mind with the questionable design choice of assigning turning to its own button. And I was really looking forward to the beat-em-up aspect of the game.

Isuka is basically not a fighting game
X2 is alright though

>>SSF2Turbo
>>SSF2X
Those are the same game, lamebrain.

Is there a pastebin of some sort of BnB combos? It seems like theres so many variations of her combos

I'd rather just play SFV since their characters can be unlocked without being behind a paywall only

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/forum/318-elphelt-valentine/
Has a lot of info.
There's also a Discord channel specifically for her if you use Discord.

>They said people without the DLC will be able to play online with those that do not have it so I would assume the balance patch is free.
did they really say this? thats great news if true. it means theyre learning.