Leave Smash 5 to me

Leave Smash 5 to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M4Wv60_FIl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is it so important that K. Rool joins Smash?

You will be the best assist trophy ever

>Inkling
>Bomberman
>Springman

Are these the only confirmed characters for Smash V so far?

Simon Belmont

>from a popular, well-received series
>antagonist
>already has a lot of moves in his appearances that could inspire a moveset

Who?

THE RIDE ENDED

STOP IT

So why wold he get in over Cranky or Dixie?

why would you not want to play as a giant fat alligator?

Because he's not another monkey?

Smash doesn't have enough Villains. That's been a popular criticism for many years now. Villains are largely underrepresented in Smash, not just as playable characters.

There's what, 4 out of 55 characters?

Bowser, Bowser Jr, Ganondorf

Dark Pit, not really though...

What the fuck there's only 3 Villains?

Try it, fag.

You forgot King Dedede

Villain from Metroid, missing
F-Zero, missing
Star Fox, now missing of course
Donkey Kong, missing
Fire Emblem, missing
Kid Icarus, actual villain missing

what the hell would be craky moveset

Oh fuck off. Ridley deserves it way more than he does.

They both deserve it.
At least Ridley has a kick-ass mod.

>Donkey Kong, missing
Donkey Kong IS the villain, newfag.

Want to know something sad?

This costume is the most attention he's received since being Mario Baseball roster filler in 2009.

Sakurai seems to currently be the only one at Nintendo willing to acknowledge he exists.

And me.

why is that relevant?

If you're pedantic enough to count Dedede as a villain then you should count Donkey Kong as well.

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally not getting in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Dedede started out as the antagonist though.
Donkey Kong isn't the antagonist of the Country series which he's clearly based on.

Literally nobody wanted Bayonetta except for a vocal minority.
"Nostalgiafags" or not, he actually represents Nintendo history.

Donkey Kong from DKC is actually based on the villain of the very first Mario game. They're a different incarnation of the same character.

I wonder if any of the Arms characters will be bad guys.

You're literally proving my point. i didn't give a shit about bayonetta either, she got in BECAUSE RELEVANCY AND RECENT GAME RELEASE.

Not because she's some literal who from a game that reminds of you of your childhood. No one gives a shit.

He's the main villain of the Mario vs Donkey Kong series.

>Bayonetta 2 was released two years before she was announced

Stop baiting. Get some help or a life. Either would be fine.

I have a feeling that Mummy is suppose to be the Zangief of ARMS

It's implied that he's a descendent of that same character.
But yeah, the modern DK is basically a cooler version of the original Donkey Kong.

kys nostalgia faggot, your gator shit is never getting a spot

Honestly after Smash 4 I don't think this franchise has any momentum anymore. It will crash and burn when the fifth game is released and absolutely nobody plays it.

I guess Dr. Mario, Ice Climbers, Marth, Mewtwo, or Game & Watch never should have appeared in Melee then.

Oh, wait. Smash is supposed to be a game that celebrates all of Nintendo. Past and present, you dumb nigger.

Neither are anybody you like unless their game release is popular enough kiddo.

>cooler
Nah
Just uglier and less masculine

You forgot Pichu. NOBODY missed or ever wanted Pichu.

Good thing I don't play smash then :^)

Never realized he had the tie in DK '94.
Which design came first? DKC or this one?

Then why are you arguing here? You know you don't even belong here, yet you continue because your futile existence and lack of meaning in the universe makes you want to ruin the hopes of others.

Pichu was relevant to the pokemon generation at the time
game history, pokemon are instant popular, fire emblem was a thing in Japan.

Don't even try it, gator literal who is never getting in. No one gives a shit, no one knows who it is, 0% chance.

I could ask like 10 people if they know who dr.mario is and then ask the same 10 shitty gator and easily no one will know him, but they will know mario

Because your gator shit is never getting in smash

>literal who
>didn't play any Donkey Kong Country game from SNES to the N64

Look, if Donkey Kong and Diddy are iconic enough to get in Smash then the main villain from a good chunk of their games shouldn't be that obscure.

Really, if I went by your logic, then Roy, Pit, Diddy Kong, Little Mac and Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle would never be in.

Why do you think Bowser and Ganandorf are in?

becase people WOULD recognize them, not literal who gator.
People also played super castlevania and castlevania n64 (sadly) and I don't see dracula in smash? No one knows who the fuck castlevania dracula is, they only know the movie persona.

Same deal. 0% chance for the count and gator

>dude who the fuck is charziard/ivysaur/squirtle I've never even HEARD of those!
said no one ever.

Keep posting meme images nostalgia faggot, it's all you got ;)

Diddy and DK are still relevant

Who the fuck cares if people know him? As long as he's interesting to play as then why does it matter?
What was great about Melee is that you'd get trophies for shit you probably didn't even know, and it was fun to learn about them. You think people here knew who the fuck Marth was? Most people probably didn't. Now imagine the tears today if he was ever cut.

Sure, now let's see somebody try and say that and question why the fuck Bulbasaur just got bigger and has a different name.

Because it isn't.
Now that the ballot is long over you can see how pathetic all the pining for muh favrit totally relevant character was.

>As long as he's interesting to play as then why does it matter?

There are more then enough relevant characters who would be interesting to play as

>Who the fuck cares if people know him?
The company that's trying to sell the video game
>trophies
Correct. Hundreds of trophies of anything and everything, but fighter slots are limited. Gator will be a trophy, not a fighter
>Marth
Japan knew, and this is a Japanese game

And everyone who was in Tropical Freeze

As much as I love Cranky, shit would be stupid, and Dixie would be a Diddy clone for fucks sake.

And how many of those will still be around thanks to their Third-party Status?

>As much as I love Cranky, shit would be stupid

why?

What about Ice Climbers? Or Pit in Brawl? Or fucking Duck Hunt in Sm4sh? You think kids playing knew who the fuck they were?

That new Mario game has a street named after him

H O T
O
T

M O N K E Y
O
N
K
E
Y

A S S
S
S

Oh sure, lets see...
>Inkling
>Bomberman
>Spring Man/Ribbon Girl(Just fucking pull a Robin)
>Rayman
Hey, that's pretty good.
>Rabbits
>Isaac
>Minecraft Character
>Spyro
>Crash Bandicoot
>Another Minecraft character
And this is why your argument is shit.

ROB and Mr.Game&Watch were also obscure and long past relevancy.

>ice climbers
nintendo history, same reasoning for rob and game and watch
>pit
3ds game
>duck hunt
see first. Also I sure as fuck bet out of 100 people asked more will know fucking duck hunt than literal who gator.

>gator is nintendo history
It was some villain in an old ass game, sure you could count it as "history" but if they wanted to dig into the history pot they'd pick out shit like castlevania characters over some literal who gator any day. There's a billion others above him that would get the "nintendo history" slot

K.Rool and Ridleyfags need to be gassed.

you are objectively right

IMHO if smash could have any villian it should be sylux from metroid prime

Since ryu and megaman are in the series how about we put this gorgeous man in both the game and inside me

He's already an old man, he barely moves with the exception of him being able to pogo jump with his stick, that's it. The only way I think it could work if they based his moveset off of DK64 when he was a scientist. Also, he's lost all of his abilities when he fought Jumpman, Donkey Kong is already what Cranky used to be.

But I'll be honest, if they added both Cranky and K. Rool, shit would be cash.

Nintendo actually funding for Bomberman's big comeback and specifically Bomberman puts him over Simon right now t.bh

>Sakurai seems to currently be the only one at Nintendo willing to acknowledge he exists.
His name was referenced in the Super Mario Odyssey trailer as well.

>he barely moves
Doesn't mean much considering he's just as athletic as the rest of the characters in that game despite his old age. He can do everything Donkey Kong can and more in Tropical Freeze. You lack imagination.

>He's already an old man, he barely moves

Tropical Freeze

There's a fuckton of DKC cameos in Super Mario Odyssey, it's incredible.
Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, K. Rool, and just about every animal buddy (even the long forgotten ones) is referenced in one way or another.

>But I'll be honest, if they added both Cranky and K. Rool, shit would be cash.

So the only reason you don't want cranky is because of your autistic lizard.

Fucking K.ucks. When will they learn?

Holy fuck, really?

Things are finally looking up.

bait

>It was some villain in an old ass game, sure you could count it as "history" but if they wanted to dig into the history pot they'd pick out shit like castlevania characters over some literal who gator any day.

This part sounds like your own bias. I don't see how one is more literal who than the other. If anything gator would a safer choice because his series already has characters in the roster.

>gator
He's a crocodile.

no one cares

We should be really content that Miyamoto, the man himself acknowledged K. Rool, especially in a mainline Mario game. Hopefully, this should lay those rumors of him hating Rare's creations to rest.

>The K.Roolfags are STILL at it

It's been 3 years. Let it go already.

Jesus how short is Mario?

5'11"

And what's wrong with wanting more of a good thing?

>third party characters are more "Nintendo history" than the antagonist of an actual nintendo game
Okay

>REEE people are discussing vidya and speculating

Just let people have fun, there's already enough shitposting for the past week.

Bomberman technically isn't a Konami rep.

Should be Goemon since 80% of his games were on Nintendo consoles and everyone liked Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.

>Bomberman technically isn't a Konami rep.

That's retarded

>Should be Goemon

WHO?

Fucking yes on Goemon.

>WHO?
Get some fucking taste, that's who

Descendantfags blown the FUCK out.

>that tie
DKC Donkey and Mario Donkey are the same character.

honestly they should do like 10-15 characters, so the game doesn't end up with useless shit

forgot pic

That's Cranky, dude. He handed down the tie to DK. Unless classic DK shows up, no one was BTFO.

What near-impossible characters are you faintly holding out for

piggybacking this since ive seen him posted before

How the fuck would he grab

Shantae

LITERALLY will never happen. But fuck it just give me the damn trophy already and let me cry

>another Gen 1 Pokémon

Travis Touchdown
as a Mii Fighter costume

fucking furfags

youtu.be/M4Wv60_FIl8