DOGMA
Project Cars
Vermintide
Grim Dawn
SOMA
Hurtworld
FOREST
etc

have bunch of offers, would prefer to take a look at wishlist first.

Also interested in RUST, it is currently in 3$ tier out of 7 games. (i.e. around 0.50)

I'd like to see what you have because I got some of what you're looking for as bundle game keys

I have A LOT to offer but just because I have a lot does not mean I'm gonna offer every item for bundled games. I have some never bundled games that objectively have higher value so that's why I asked for wishlist to see if I can make offer that suits me.

bump

I got $1.90 if someone wants to trade a RUST key

dsfdsbvfs

Why don't you post some actual game names, you dumbfuck

it's over 500 game dumbfuck I'm not spending my time to post and sort them all and then receive "no thanks" only because you wanted AAA 60$ game for you shitty bundled crap

It's available on Humble for 3.89.

Are you autistic? Why would you expect someone to trade with you if you don't even inform them on what games you have?

So instead of doing that, you want several people to show you their wishlists in the hopes that you have something they want? You would not make a good businessman.

Are YOU autistic? The Op clearly says' POST WISHLIST

where is your fucking wishlist retard
how do you expect people trade with you if you never posted what you HAVE and WANT

>please read my mind
dumb retard

You retarded? Why would anyone want to trade with you if you don't post what you have

And yet you still haven't posted what you have

And yet you still haven't posted what you have

I'm not the one trying to trade games, you are

OP didn't say post wishlist you fucking retard. It said post what you have and want. Why didn't you post what you have?

And yet you still haven't posted what you have and what you want

An actual trader would just make a pastebin or barter.vg page and post what they had there

You want people to posts their wishlists so you can just offer the lowest thing there for their highest priced game like Dragon's Dogma

looks like autism

>get btfo so hard you turn into a broken record
Autism at work

Ive got last months monthly bundle, Dragons dogma, warhammer, rollercoaster tycoon, train sim, Warhammer vermintide(s), Shantae for wiiu

W: Rise of the tomb raider, DSIII, the witness, REmake, American truck sim

>no wishlist
>no [H]ave list
>read my mind and make me offers

have this shit

Bit Blaster XL
Refunct

any offers for it?

I Can offer Dishonored 2 + RoTR + Dark SOusl 3 Deluxe + TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER for your shitty heap bundled Dragon Dogma

Post steam

The OP clearly says you have autism

all that for Dragons dogma, or what

I don't think he ever said he wanted to trade, he was just calling you out for being an autist. You obviously want to trade, and have only given half effort.

Of course

I have Grim Dawn and Project Cars. What games do you have?

id/Thinkwithexplosions

>don't want to trade
>has nothing
>post on trade thread
speaking of autism

Post your wishlist you fucking dumbass holy fuck can you read?

>I have Grim Dawn and Project Cars
No you don't.

Why the hostility? I don't have a wish list. What games do you have?

Thanks, added to Sup Forums jew group and blacklisted!

....?

>he does not know if it easy to check for samefag on new Sup Forums design in 2017

Are you genuinely retarded?

>Le samefag Mem
Try killing yourself

don't forget the thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I'd give you one of the games in my inventory for them.
I've got Duck Game, Gun Monkeys, Bit.Trip Runner 2, and Bit.Trip Fate.

I can do Duck Game, Steam?

sure, waht's your id?

hmmm looks like jews are ready to jump on top of whoever posts their id

>make an offer
>receive proposal for the offer
>sure let's do it
>WOW JEW
what

>would prefer for you to post your wish list so I can Jew the fuck out of you.
Lmao

>offering wishlisted games user wants for the leftovers they don't care about much
>jewing
what

steamcommunity.com/id/Vortically
And yes, I know I'm a faggot.

>intentionally hiding what games you have so that you can offer the cheapest game on their wishlist

That's level 1 jewing. You need to try harder

Added ya
don't care for ponyshit

Yes, of course, let me offer witcher 3 GOTY or DOOM for your shitty 1 mointhly game you've for 2$ when you piad 12$ for 6 games kek

> massive jew calling other jews because they apriori know about his shitty practices and warned others
>being this buttad

Hey buddy how about you try that again in English

>ever trading with non-English speaking scum

Sorry Pablo, try going back to steamtrades to play with the other jews

>no argument
>instant ad hominem
classy

You act like you have to accept those offers. If someone tries to trade you Witcher 3 for fucking Hacknet, you can tell them to go fuck themselves and most people know the value of a fucking game, so they won't waste their OWN time sending such a bullshit offer. You not showing what games you have to offer, though, gives you full control over what they know is available so thy have no chance of making a knowledgeable offer.
ERGO JEW

>If someone tries to trade you Witcher 3 for fucking Hacknet, you can tell them to go fuck themselves
Or I could just not make it as available for bundle crap and save time and name calling?

I understand you are Sup Forums sociopath who spend most of his life here but not everyone is the same

Still have Gun Monkeys, Bit.Trip Runner 2, and Bit.Trip Fates, if anyone wants those.
Willing to trade for less valuable games, since these have been in my inventory for years now.

I was about to offer N++ or VA-11 for Duck Game but saw youtraded with this jew:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999812009

retard you are.

Clearly you came from reddit and/or steamtrades because you wanted to trick the dumb 4channers into accepting lopsided trades in your favor

>ad hominems again because no argument on topic
please stop

>spiral knights as an OP image
yoooo
anyone?

I made an offer and went through with it.
My apologies.

I don't have that much.

>being this much of a faggot

kys

Then don't make it available, make games you are willing to trade available. Then you can get good offers.
Or call others sociopaths, dumbfucks,, autistic, retard etc. and continue to be a fucking jew. Shame on me for telling you a few ways to fix your dumbass methods.

>being this mad he did not get AAA game of 60$ value for his shitty bundled crap
kek

Ah, sorry then.

I'm sorry
what did I do?
granted I understand that spiral knights isn't the best game out their but it's one of my favorites

sorry for being such a bother if my opinion about a certain game offends you?

>ad hominems because people saw through his jew scheme

top kek

can't wait for President Trump to close the digital borders so you third world jewfags can't post here anymore

This thread is full of angry douchebags is all.

i didn't mean it

i was just busting your balls

Yep, you just told me off.
>let me see your games so we can make a fair trade
>no, I get to make the offers only
I always mentioned fair trades.