ITT: "Villains" Who Did Nothing Wrong

Stop. Just stop.

He fucked up by fucking with the new kid on the block, if he had never sent those cultist assassins after you the Last Dragonborn would have never had a reason to come to Solstheim and Miraak could have achieved Amaranth or whatever the fuck he was trying to do.

Also Dagon literally did nothing wrong.

>Amaranth
The moment he comes to Mora he's fucked. You can't outsmart fucking Mora
Unlike Clascius Vile, guy's dumber than brick

>Try to betray HM in HM's personal realm

Do not fucking pass go. Do not fucking collect 200 septims you fucking dumb fuck.

This is the """villain""" of Witcher 3: Blood & Wine

he's not really a villain and was just tricked

tfw you accidentally save Syanna with the stupid ribbon but then get the ending where both sisters die so it wasn't all bad

>Unlike Clascius Vile, guy's dumber than brick
>Clavicus literally asks you to kill Barbas, which would cause him to lose half of his power
Why is Clavicus so retarded?

Gods are dicks. Horny, lonely, angry dicks.

he's fun because he's an underdog trying to disobey a Daedric Prince while you're said Prince's errand bitch boy

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
Maiden Astrea and Garl Vinland
Nameless King

...Fuck nothing's really coming to mind besides souls characters...

I guess The Trancendent One from Planescape; Torment.

Kellogg from Fallout 4?

>HM keeps talking about immense power he can grant you
>just perk refunding

Could they not have thought of anything greater within the entirety of the Elder Scrolls lore?

In the Barbas case, killing him cause Barbas to return to Oblivion and his power will be whole

On the other hand he gets Jew'd in Redguard and Oblivion so he is still a fucking retard

Ganon from Legend of Zelda...

Captain Quark from the Ratchet and Clank Series.

Most animals you have to kill as a villian would fall into this catagory. Lavos from Chrono Trigger could work but only if it wasn't sapient, as un-intelligent beings cannot decided what is morally right or wrong.

the black book stuff is pretty gr8
I love secret servant

Quark did everything wrong.

Nocturnal is the worst of them by far:

>you can only beat mercer with the amazing power of nocturnal, no one else even has a chance
>but you must sell your soul to her first
>in exchange you get 15% more sneak

Holy shit.

You still send him back, just painfully.

>sell your soul
>When you are one of ol' Aka's million split personalities and will btfo all those Daedric faggots after death
The Dragonborn's smarter than you think

>No way to skip Daedric dialogue, even if they speak directly to you
>Mora abuses this by having shit ton of dialogue and speaks slowly

>Mora's ultimate plan to keep the Dragonborn forever is to get him in his realm and talk real slowly at him until the end of time

>tfw you realize that Mercer was just some dude who got tricked into selling his soul and he was just trying to find a way out of it

>Grandpappy Mora will read you EVERY BOOK IN HIS REALM
ONE
WORD
AT
A
TIME.

That's part of my favorite aspects of the Dragonborn. For most of the other heroes, you ended up not having to sell your soul for any of the artifacts. Pretty much EVERY daedric lord in Skyrim demands your soul at some point and for you to be their champion. Hell, even the Companions say you won't get to go to Sovngarde because your soul goes to Hircine. All the while, the Dragonborn is happily selling his/her soul with the smug satisfaction of knowing none of them will be able to take his/her soul from Akatosh.

>Hermaeus Mora and Jyggalag both have Libraries that encompass all the knowledge of Mundus and beyond
>Mora calmly reads you every book as you lay in a comfy bed until you eventually and peacefully die of old age
>Jyggalag gets in your face and screams every single word of every book into your ear as your forced to stand up straight and are made immortal so you can hear it all

Why can't these levels of comf exist

>implying
He had a hard life, sure, and had reasons to hate the Hylians, but he did some bad things

>I'll just go to this Daedric Prince know to be a a fucking backstabber and ask him to give me secret knowledge, surely this won't go wrong!

He's a fucking retard and the last Dragonborn is an even bigger retard for falling for the same trap even though he was warned by literally everyone involved in the main plot of the DLC

The Last Dragonborn literally could give a fuck about anything. Knowing that nothing they do has any consequence since their soul goes to Akatosh no matter what I'd imagine they just went to Solstheim to kill Miraak for shiggles

Yeah, doesn't really matter. You ultimately have control of where your soul goes, no matter what. Daedra ain't shit

Actually you really don't have any control over it, being Dragonborn your soul returns to Akatosh and nothing can change that.
No Sovngarde for the Dragonborn.

>become a god instead

I neglect to see a downside

Mora can just make TLD his fuckpet like he did with Miraak and keep him around forever, sure, his soul is going to Akatosh but all Mora needs to do is make sure he doesn't die

seriously, i don't get why mercer was so evil. he was just a thief. in the THIEVES GUILD. what did karliah fucking expect when you tell him the skeleton key exists?

i also don't understand why he tried to kill the dragonborn. that kinda seemed out of left field.

I didn't say there was a downside, just that the Dragonborn doesn't have any choice in the matter.

the way the VA pronounces S's also grates me super fucking hard

>i am hermaeusSSSSH mora

few peasant lives aside, he is just an unlucky fellow

Fair point

At the very least, you get to rip off Nocturnal

I never played Skyrim but what's with all the Deadric Princes wanting your soul when doing their quests? In Oblivion and Morrowind when doing quests for them they just give you their relic and then tell you to fuck off.

Skyrim isn't well written, that's literally it

the only one who make you pledge your soul are Nocturnal and that's pretty much it. As a werewolf your soul is supposed to naturally go to Hircine, but since you're Dragonborn that won't happen. The rest just want to keep you as their champions because you're strong as fuck.

>hes not the villain!
>he just sent an army of vampires to destroy the toussaint because he was tricked!

who is this girl who is a women (female)?

That is the man Griffith who is a man (male) who wants Guts to tear up his boypussy.

Griffith isn't gay

He's gay for pay.

Ganon wants to destroy and enslave everything.

Look at hyrule castle town in OoT. He's a shit king. He got his chance to rule and fucked everything up. That's very wrong.

Fucking cashgrab game. It had the potential to be good.

this fat fuck's boss fight took me so long to beat with his bat swarm bullshit. after that i just can't sympathize with his gullible ass
>b-but she still loves m-me... right?

SOLIDUS DID NOTHING WRONG
HE WANTED TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND LEAVE A LEGACY
FUCK THE PATRIOTS
>Nameless King
>Betrayed his race for a group of existential tyrants and lost

posting the obvious

Who is this mysterious fella?

Dr. Goebbels, I'm NSDAP.

If you want answers you must defeat me, "Junge"

But know that this Spear of Destiny, and the power of Nyarlathotep, are very real..

Smug ass mother fucker owes his soul to every daedra he's ever met, would be fun to have all the daedric lords fight for the dragonborn's soul just to be taken by Akatosh at the end.

>Brad did nothing wrong

I haven't played Dragonborn in a while. Remind me, why was it such a terrible thing for Miraak to return? Why were all the people of Solstheim wanting to stop him? If I remember correctly, he only wanted to be free of Mora's power.

Did Bethesda fire they writing staff or did Todd just suck the talent out of them to generate hype.

HIS MOUTH LOOKS LIKE A VAGINA

Only cucks don't agree with him in the end

he was trying to unmake the world and become god or some shit

>you can't outsmart fucking Mora

Well apparently he was fucking going to until the Last Dragonborn stopped him. Mora was absolutely powerless to stop Miraak. There are things Mora can't fuck with, Akatosh being one of them.

I think the base game was just rushed to all hell. Dragonborn is better quality than the entire vanilla game in terms of content and writing.

He's not even the villain tho, and he's clearly on a mission from god.

He wanted to turn the whole world into his slaves. He'd figured out how to use the dragon language shouts to do that through those stones he has everyone building on the island. The reason he returned in the first place is just because he almost died in a previous battle and Hermaeus Mora had been keeping him alive. After the protagonist Dragonborn shows up, HM decides to have the two battle it out to see if he can upgrade his toy to the latest model.

You chose the one person who did literally everything wrong

That was one of Sup Forums's most cancerous posts that's still fucking it up to this day.

That user did everything wrong.

>Amaranth
Achieving Amaranth is exponentially more powerful than achieving CHIM, it would make you more powerful than the aedra and the daedra combined and likely more powerful than even Anu and Padomay. It's been a while since I played the Dragonborn DLC but if that was his goal holy shit, good luck with that.

Well shit. Dragonborn just got more interesting

I fucking love HM. Best Daedra by far

>See Mora's updated appearance in his realm for the first time
>Looks like a breathtakingly colossal mass of tentacles and eyes in the the distance
>Dialog ends and you can move again
>Turns out he's moderately sized and hovering three feet in front of you

Anyone experience this?

You should know by now anyone that posts Griffith is just baiting for replies

I don't think it was explicitly stated but some lorefags managed to connect the dots, there was a text dump that outlined it pretty well but I don't have it.

>implying that if you were in his position you wouldn't do the same damn thing

Did absolutely nothing wrong all he did was his job and he got fucked over by it

It's the spiritual equivalent of tying a string to a quarter.

I wouldn't even be in his position because I wouldn't be retarded enough to sneak into the princess's room and fuck her.

>CHIM
>Anu and Padomay
I'm 12 and what is this?

Fuck, Champion, Kill, go

Its a pretty common thing with many games that the dlc is just way better than the main game.

I'd fuck that Hircine.

That's a pretty good rendition of the daedric princes. I hope we see Jyggalag in the next game. Seems like such a waste that they brought him back but he's MIA as fuck.

Fuck: Azura
Champion: Sanguine
Kill: Literally can't.

I feel the same way, interacting with Jyggalag would be awesome. Even if his artifact would just be the Sword of Jyggalag I'd like to see him come back.

Fuck Meridia
Champion Jyggalag
Kill Mephala for irony's sake

so if miraaks dragonborn when he mora kills him akatosh grabs his soul right? so miraak technically got off scot free from his bullshit

The player character absorbs his soul.

basically the same thing, there was really no way Miraak couldn't get away with his shit. I doubt a Dragonborn can be soul trapped.

Fuck Nocturnal
Champion Sheogorath
Kill Molag Bal

Jyggalag seems like big enough of a threat that he would need a whole questline. Obviously he is the real mastermind behind the thalmor.

>reincarnation/mantler of talos, shezzarine, who is dragonborn
>daedric princes even being able to touch him
The Dragonborn is so divine Vivec doesnt even know what level of divinity hes on

who is he again. remember his face

what is the bottom one?

There should be a Jyggalag DLC where you work with him to fuck over the other princes