What is your opinion on Yandere Dev aka EvaXephon?

What is your opinion on Yandere Dev aka EvaXephon?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/o5ULWr4FNpsZmmlquk9ZFA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is gonna kill someone one of these days unless he gets people to help him make the game.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/o5ULWr4FNpsZmmlquk9ZFA/
Get help.

OP here. Holy shit I didn't know that he was this fucking desperate. I saw a thread on kiwifarms that talked about how shit he was. Looks like he hasn't changed.

I think he's mostly fine, he's fucking crazy and his inability to trust anyone or delegate is pathetic (see that cringey "stop emailing me!" Video) but most of what Sup Forums complains about him is pulling up minor shit from more than a decade ago.

And of course everytime he posted anything he got shit posted to death, so he left for the dick sucking casuals at leddit.

Just like every other Sup Forums originating dev. And yet, it's always their fault, nothing to do with the inability to ever get feedback here beyond "it's shit" and then 500 posts of twitter/forum screenshots (or failing that, a group of attention whores turning every thread into gay ERP nonsense).

>so he left for the dick sucking casuals at leddit
He left there too. Now he's on Tumblr, censoring his game for a vocal minority.

can someone post the pastebin? i can't find it anywhere

Turning psychotic and needs to calm the fuck down
I like how he's making a game on the whole yandere thing but his craziness isn't transferring into the protag's craziness.

Oh? What happened to him on leddit?

The usual: people weren't sucking his dick enough so he left in a huff.

>On the Kiwifarms

ayyyyyyy

>inb4 OP is yandere dev gathering info before commiting seppuku

He's a faggot that threw away everything good about his "game" to pander to youtube personalities and their normie audiences.

Even leddit couldn't suck his dick enough to keep him

Now he's basically gotten stockholm syndrome trying to please tumblr

Isn't he making a tonne of money from that though?

I'd do the same thing tbqhfampai

I fear he's too focused on making the game challenging

Why is Ayano-san sad all the time?

He's not really truly psychotic, it's just a fuckin front to hide the fact that he's an autistic crybaby. He's a Cancer and like all other Cancers he's hiding something. Usually a deep seated vulnerability that looms on him every single day of his life, that WILL -sooner or later- make him destroy the project in its entirety.

Oh and he's also retarded at developement I guess. Yansim would be better off in some other user's hands; I know that any of you random fucks from /agdg/ or whatever would do a better job than this fucknugget.

he no optimize for crappy crap comp cpu

This and he's genuinely a shit tier programmer and is very obviously devving as slow as humanly possible. He's paid by the month, what incentive does he have to finish it?

i hope i can make it big enough one day so that Sup Forums shitposts about me constantly

this guy used to be okay, now he's a fucking egocentric nutcase
like no joke, something inside of him snapped, and now he's lashing it out crazy on the internet
he's going to hurt someone and himself sooner or later

I haven't checked in on this game in over a year. Can anyone fill me in on what's happened and why it isn't finished yet?

FUCKING MEERKAT BASTARD GET OUTTA HERE YOU FUCK

GET

OUT

Because he can't actually do anything himself and refuses to pay someone an appropriate amount to do what he can't while making $60k/year from Patreon.

Plus flipping what audience you want to focus on pandering the game for every three months wouldn't help development.

A little of and probably a lot of Why would he finish it?

Nothing's "happened", he's just programming the game at a snail pace likely because of his notoriously inefficient coding style. He's also a neurotic chode with a victim complex and refuses to trust anyone with helping him program the game (likely because he would further expose his shitty programming skills).
If he really wanted to, he could assemble a small team of programmers and crank the thing out by the end of the year. Instead, he's faffing about "answering emails" and waiting for flaky volunteers to supply him with assets.
Also having voice acting at all was a mistake, holy shit, if I ever play this game, I'm playing it on mute.

I swear with every update he makes the game less fun to play.

How many more things can be added to it before you end up having to plan every action a week before just to kill the next target?

I can't stop laughing at the obsessive, pathological email reading issue he has. Some form of OCD?

It's likely. He's definitely dealing with some kind of issues, especially considering he takes all criticism as a personal attack. I think he admitted somewhere he's making this game to spite the dev of Skullgirls for telling him his code was bad when he showed it to him.

>Made a new subreddit for his shit game that's invite only
What a thinskinned pussy

Remember that time he embedded his stream and chat three times, but made two of those embeds invisible on his site to simulate the fact he had more viewers?

Or that majority of his streams were just him crying about BOYFRIEND FREE GIRLS.