Has anyone played this? Any thoughts...

Has anyone played this? Any thoughts? The concept sounds cool so I'm thinking of trying it now that I have my 3DS hacked, but I dunno if it's worth it

it's pretty boring. but give it a try i guess

It's alright.

Is there a translation?

yup, fan translation

It's awesome. Some parts are a bit rough/unpolished, but there's not much else like it. Make sure you get the most recent translation, the older one had some errors.

Legit one of my favorite SNES games.

Wrestling chapter best chapter.

Loved Akira's chapter.

Wrestling is great too. Might be tough to start with though, since it's all tough battles.

>Might be tough to start with though, since it's all tough battles.

It's easy, you just go the order of
>Hawaiian
>Grappler
>Old man
>Femme Sagat
>Hulk Hogan
>Luchador (and never have him use his moves in the fight)

Plus Masaru gets ridiculously powerful once he reaches the final chapter and can level past level 1.

My bad, I meant grappler before Hawaiian

Yeah, if you do that order it's not bad. I was just thinking for someone who's never played before, but even then they should be able to figure it out fine.

What chapter did you start with? I did Pogo's first.

I did Ninja first, I regrettede that. To this day I still have a guide open whenever I try to go for 0/100 runs, because fuck trying to remember the EXACT order you need to do to accomplish that.

Tokita has wanted to remake LAL for years, and I'm guessing he'd probably make that chapter less bullshit.

I like how every chapter had a different character designer. Akira's here was done by the guy behind the manga (and live-action adaptation) Blue Blazes about his college life.

I remember first time I did Ninja, I was determined to get no kills. I spent hours trying to figure out how to finish it without realizing I had already messed it up. I was actually really close, but the method is so specific it's easy to mess up without knowing it. I'd definitely recommend OP not worry about getting 0/100 kills on their first playthrough.

It's really cool how many secrets there are in that chapter though.

I should note that when I said 0/100, I didn't mean 0 out of 100, I meant either 0 or 100, and both are bullshit.

>not Sun Down Kid

Once you know what to do, Sundown just involves grabbing everything that you know where it is, telling the right people, then sitting on your ass until the dudes actually show up and all there is to beat is Dio.

Ninja Chatper > Western Chapter > Mecha Chapter > Space Chapter > Medieval Chapter > Wrestling Chapter > Kung Fu Chapter

fuck I forgot the Caveman Chapter. that one wasn't bad either.

oersted did nothing wrong

>lowest isn't Space
Once you actually know how it plays out, Cube's chapter is kinda just something you're forced to go through on replays because it's 90% cutscenes.

wiki: "It is a fictionalized account of his time as a student at the Osaka University of Arts, which he attended alongside Hideaki Anno, Hiroyuki Yamaga, and Takami Akai."

Sounds interesting, I might check that out.

It's a really funny show, I recommend it

I hate the fact that the ninja part needs a fucking guide

Apparently he also designed Hayato for Rival Schools.

It doesn't if you just want to beat it, the guide is only for the special weapons. And the weapon you get for beating the superboss in his chapter is better than both those swords.

He also wrote the manga Blazing Transfer Student and Skullman, and did the character designs for G Gundam.

how long does it take to complete this game?

Probably a little over 20 hours for your first time through.

20 hours, maybe? The longest chapter, even with the guide to do it right, is like 4 and a half hours. The shortest chapter (Wrestler) can be beaten in less than an hour.

HURRICANE SHOT

>Tsuda
Fuck yo stats