Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Unworthy-Thor
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Infamous-Iron-Man
youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both fuck you

Always go with waifu

Exactly.

I hope Capcom will start to communicate about MVCI (and SFV when we are), Warner/NRS has finally started the engine for Batman and DC All Stars Smashing.

Comics: DC
Live Action Movies: Marvel
Animated Movies: DC
Games: Marvel

Who is Edge McStab on the right on the DC side?

DC's animation is trash.

Better than Hulk: Agents of Smash

>Animated Movies: DC
And cartoons too. Justice League Action is way better than that shitty Avengers cartoon.

Literally on the same level as Killing Joke. But thats a movie and not a tv show.

Injustice is gonna be the better made game, but everyone is gonna play MvC more because of brand name and Capcom even if it does blow dick.

I'm torn on one hand marvel has Steve rogers and peter parker but DC has Superman and Hal motherfucking Jordan.

Batman: The animated series is the best capeshit cartoon ever made

>Picking an even shittier 3rd alternate.

No thnks.

Please elaborate
Beautiful.

Shitty Netherrealm take on Blue Beetle, I assume

Literally wrong

Marvel. DC pretty much became "LOOK AT HOW GRIMDARK AND ADULT WE ARE" a long time ago and I haven't given a shit since. When I read a comic I read to have fun and enjoy the plot. Not get depressed and get the "I am a pretend adult" experience. I might give a shit about the game if it was made by pretty much anybody other than Netherrealm.

>there will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game

When are we gonna get the next MvC:I reveal anyways?

>"LOOK AT HOW GRIMDARK AND ADULT WE ARE
That was marvel until 4 years ago now they are pandering. Civil war started with a elementary school getting blown up.

Comic wise I've always found DC more interesting and better written. Everything else but comics Marvel excels at.

e3 this year
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat

My dad works at Nintendogs, screen cap this

>Right barely resembles it's original character designs

Christ.

Superheroes are shit and so are 99% of comics.

>Liking the literally worst form of media Superhero comics, that is. There are also some great comics

>That was marvel until 4 years ago now they are pandering.
Not really. They had some story lines. But it was not like DC where it's EVERYTHING.
>Civil war started with a elementary school getting blown up.
That's shock value. Not the same thing as the whole plot of every comic being some grimdark bullshit.

Your dont read comics. Why are you lying?

I honestly don't like superheroes.

you were abused as a child I assume

>They had some story lines.
>Iron man is replaced by a mexican woman
>a black lady became Captain America
>Steve rogers is a hydra agent
>Peter parker is dead and replaced by a
black kid
Thats pandering son fuck they even admitted to killing off bruce banner and making cho the hulk to make it more "diverse" when asked at comacon in NY.

They're both shit.

Comics are shit.

DELETE THIS

holy shit guy you are fucking stupid

No, not while it's still true.

Comics aren't even being subtle with their political propaganda.

DC comics are more consistent but Marvel comics have higher peaks

And they replaced Nick Fury for his bastard black son.

DC? Not in a while. I mostly read Lanterns and the other plots they got involved in. Marvel? While I never read every character I read most of Marvel. The only one I really keep close to date on is Spiderman and his plots and the spinoffs. Comics are an expensive hobby when you already have a ton of other expensive hobbies.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking cuck.

Diversity is trash.

Iron man was replaced by a black girl
Captain America is still Steve Rogers, but Falcon acts as Captain America sometimes too
Peter Parker and Miles Morales both are alive

Stop reading DC and Marvel trash then. Not everyone makes them with pandering checklist

Read Multiversity, it was a great ride.

At least the original Nova is back.

Marvel no longer exists. Maybe you meant D*sney?

you mad that everything you posted was fucking stupid

Marvel is separate part of Disney. If Disney wants to use Marvel IP's then they have to negotiate for them.

It's all trash. All of it.

Give them some time, they'll fuck up somehow.

no the new Iron man is dr doom

It seems like original Thor is coming back too

Oh shit I forgot about that. Yeah.
Is it good? Is it like Superior Spider-Man?

yea looks like it

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Unworthy-Thor

has there been something good from marvel aside from superior spider-man? that's the last thing I read.

Gwenpool is a fun read

You know how people can tell you don't read comics and lying? Simply as reading at least one book from Marvel now

>Iron man is replaced by a mexican woman
The woman is a teen, not mexican, but black (and that's thanks to BENDIS) but also, DOOM is Iron Man, and Tony is not really dead, just... doing something with his body, I guess?
>a black lady became Captain
America
Only for a fucking cover, Misty Knight didn't even use Cap's shield, and Falcon is one of the two Captain Americas there are now, hell, last issue they made fun at tumblr with how over the line some people can go.
>Steve rogers is a hydra agent
He was literally mind-warped to believe he's an Hydra agent, and even then, he still tries to do good, but he's going more in the "keikakku" way and working in the shadows.
>Peter parker is dead and replaced by a black kid
And this is the big one, that thing happened in one AU, and in the main universe, both Peter Parker and that kid are Spiderman.
Hell, there's also another AU spidey book where he and MJ stayed as a couple and have another child, and the three of them fight crime together.

Granted, current Marvel still sucks due to hack writers, shitty editors and over the top pandering, but it's not as BAD as DC had it back then with New 52.

dont know might read it later

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Infamous-Iron-Man

Marvel has Spiderman and X-men whereas DC doesn't really have anything that I care about.

Marvel characters share share slots with characters from another company.

Therefore, DC wins.

but user, Marvel doesnt care about Spiderman or Xmen

New Killer Frost is cute, Marvel can't top that.

marvel's comics have been awful

this should seriously not be allowed, Id take Liefeld before this

indeed

Try to read anything written by Al Ewing if you're a continuity fag that also loves interesting changes in some characters, like Loki: AoA, New Avengers (currently USAvengers) and Ultimates.

Tom King's Vision is also hella good.
Also, Nova, Gwenpool, Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme, Spiderman: Renew your Vows, Cage!, Unworthy Thor and Steve Rogers: Captain America.

They'll come back, Scott and Xavier will be alive again, Jean will be gone and Peter and MJ will be together and happy.

It'll happen one day

I prefer Zatanna

fuck off retard

All the JLA girls are cute.

The artstyle screams 80's, the writing screams retard, and Google says 12/2016.

What?

I want to fuck Teen Titans Raven.

But...what about Wolvie? And that whole thing about Jubilee being a vampire now?

Are there any Marvel characters who can punch reality and make the entire Marvelverse start-over?

>live action movies

The only good ones are the Donner Superman films. Most superhero films are hot garbage, Iron Man 1 was decent-ish.

Cartoon, cartoon Go, comics, or comics Go?

And Iceman will be heterosexual again.

Oh God, I forgot all about that.

Cartoon.

The first Raimi Spiderman was kino. Superman is shit in all of his forms.

>The artstyle screams 80's

Nu uh dude. That art style and everything about the comic screams WEB comic. marvel art in the 80s was pretty decent because they actually gave a fuck.

>Japanese Spiderman
>Shit
Fuck off fag.

Okay.

Delete this.

But Avengers Super Hero Squad is Sup Forums kino. Sup Forums would know this if they ever actually cracked open a comic book.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc

They were really cheesy but i really enjoyed those first two Spider-Man films.

And don't ask such a ridiculous fucking thing again.

Yuck, ive seen some good pics of her in game though.

Honest q: Marvel is bigger than Capcom

Why do they need Capcom? Just make an all marvel gamet

No.

I mean the cartoon with the cardboard cutouts.

you know it really makes me sad because I was a HUGE marvel fag back in the day

now it's just fat assholes jacking each other off pushing their OC DONUTS and yelling at their fanbase for being white

From the thumbnail it looked like WW was grabbing the other women by the pussy, very disappointed.

yea thats when she was first reveled he is a idiot

Pat get out

>no way to get another JLA and Avengers or Marvel vs DC 2 because Quesada is a dick
Fuck Quesada.

Yes.
Cross promotion and series recognition

DC. I'm really excited for Injustice 2

When it comes to comics, DC

God I fucking hate Gwenpool and Spider-Gwen

This, ONLY DC's animated stuff used to be god-tier. Now it's mostly shit. In fact, neither companies' cartoons are anything to write home about nowadays. JL Action has been good so far though.

>unsolicited opinions on israel
I wonder who's behind that dialogue.

Miles is a right peace of shit too.

It's an edit.