What's the first thing I should download now that I've put 32GB of memory in this thing...

What's the first thing I should download now that I've put 32GB of memory in this thing? Do I just fill it with virtual console games?

Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kirby Planet Robobot
Kirby's Nerby Derby

Is Hyrule Warriors any good on N3DS?

Yes, it is good.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Does it run pretty smoothly? I heard there were performance problems on old 3DS but I'd assume on N3DS it isn't as much of an issue.

> fill it with virtual console games (don't forget to use color corrected GBA games)
>Etrian Odyssey
>Ace Attorney Trilogy
>SMT IV
>Rhythm Heaven
>Kirby
>Sun/Moon
>Legend of Zelda (OoT/MM/ALBTW)
>StarFox 64 3D

is it safe to hack this shit now?

I heard some where that its not good to hack at the moment

Focus on games you will replay a lot
Animal Crossing
Smash Bros
Monster Hunter
etc

not rpgs which people play like once

>I heard some where that its not good to hack at the moment

What

N3ds is the only way to play it.

Damn, sold

>240p

Why wouldn't he play the rpgs? He should play them at least once

something about a bunch of lesbians attacking luma updater

Nah immune was 11.2 and still hacked it. It's foolproof. My problem now is that I didn't delete old games or the hacking process filled up my stock SD card so I can't download games.

Mine*

I refuse to believe you can get the same feeling of awe from the environments in Xenoblade on a handheld, that shit is meant to be played on a huge screen. I understand that portability is cool for jrpgs but god damn even on the fucking Wii the environments look gorgeous, a handheld version feels like a huge waste

It wasn't that gorgeous to begin with and I find the portability really comfy for xenoblade actually

how do i get an older ds to firmware 11.2.0

It's the only system you can use 3D on, but it does play on old 3DS.

>n3ds
>musou
lol no. If you can get it on the Wii U then play it there because it's downgraded to shit on the 3ds