It was a really poor idea showing this game right after 1...

It was a really poor idea showing this game right after 1, 2 Switch because it gave people the impression its just a casual watered down waggle fest when its actually a cool arcade style fighting game akin to Virtual On and games from the dream cast days.

I hope they focus more on it in the future in a direct or something so that it doesn't flop because im honestly looking forward to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LpV5X4f9kXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Splatoon got a direct before release so I'm sure ARMS will

Come to our other ARMS thread and discuss great character designs, revealed depth, and deep lore:

they should have just partnered with sega and made a proper Vitrual ON game instead

I don't see why it would.
It seems like a nice game but not nearly complex or deep enough to spend 30 mins telling you how it works.

>Motion Controll
D-D-D-DROPPED

this, idk why people are freaking out about this when it will just be an honest wagglefest lol.

during the direct, they started regular controller motions will be usable too

Can be played without out the motion controls.
Confirmed very shortly after reveal.

Mouton Control is optional

I thought it was pretty clear: "here's the game everyone can play, here's the game with skill and precision." It doesn't take a linguist to unpack that that to mean casual and core. I thought it was pretty clear that they were tring to shoe that while there will be motion controls, but there will be able effort to make real games with it, especially when you see all the movement and air dashing going on in the trailer.
I can't really understand the thought process of people who just lumped them together since they were set up as opposites of each other.

retards like you are the reason we need a direct

There's already some decent gameplay videos

youtu.be/LpV5X4f9kXc

Some people are too quick to judge.

he's baiting you, user

I'm not.
It is a decent game.
But it is in no way shape or form warrenting a whol direct dedicated to it.
It would be showing off nothing but the characters (what are no different from each other besides style) and the exchangeable fist (which everyone can use and there isn't many of).
It isn't expansive enough to waste a 30 video on. The reveal told you everything about the game.

I'm not gonna bite the hook, fag

I got no hook to bait you with fag.

I wonder if the non motion controls are any good.

Yeah the way the portraid ARMS gave a bad impression to the game.

Game's legit a much better version of a Nintendo fighting game, better than Pokken by far. Just wish there were more combos and special attacks.

>remove slinky arms and this could have been a real Punch Out sequel with an explorable New York City recreation

Great.

honestly ARMS looks cooler then Punch-Out ever was

Like hooks, Sweeps, Pulls (them to you, you to them you to the position behind them), launches, Spikes, and disables.

Why would you want to explore in a boxing game? Isn't that what Mario is for?

I would say that it looks about as deep as pokken
I just hope the netcode is good

>Pokken
>deep

As deep as, user.
Even a puddle is as deep as a sink.
They both have full body guard
Guard crush
Arena combat
No throw escape (attack beats throw instead)
Character specific movement options

Honestly this game looks great and it should have been the Switch's IT game to launch it with.
The Wii had TP and Wii sports, 1 2 Switch is barely even a video game and this would have gotten me to buy a Switch at launch.
Also, the lukewarm reception it's getting is disappointing to me and as a result, the game will probably not have the budget it deserves and fade into obscurity as time goes on.

Do your research next time you fucking faggot. You act just like my dumbass brother, I'd beat your ass daily if I saw you in real life too.

>it gave people the impression its just a casual watered down waggle fest
But that's exactly what it is. More waggle tech-demo trash from Ninty. Same shit, different console.

What? This game has been getting remarkable reception.

HAHA right ? XD!!!