Nier Automata

I have the black box edition preordered with 1 day shipping but square says they won't be shipping it until after release. anyone have any experience with the square store shipping preordered items? Just want to make sure I can play the game on release day since I have work off that day.

Also, Nier Automata thread

They always break street date when it comes to collector's edition user no worries.

>I have the black box edition preordered

user you just got scammed.
If i were you, I'd cancel that preorder asap and just get the day one edition

I know it cost wayyy too much but I'm a huge nier fan and couldn't pass it up

I know user. But you gotta think about the vlaue for your dollar. And the BB version is just definitely not valued at the price it's given. You are literally losing money by buying that LE. Just thought I'd warn you.

ARE WE GOING TO SEE BEEPY AGAIN

TELL ME BEEPY WAS ALIVE ALL THIS TIME

Hype for this game seems to have dropped hard

People may have realized there's no point in taking about it everyday since it's not coming out for 2 more months

It comes out in a month tho

What do you think the odds are of an comprehensive design works/art book being released outside of the black box?

You poor fool.
You know that he is long gone.

This desu, I want the blackbox edition but only for the artbook. The character and world design is based.

I'd say fairly good. Bravely Default and Bravely Second got fairly thick art books and Final Fantasy XIV has a couple. I don't even play XIV but I bought them because the art is fantastic. I think, and this is personal opinion, that Square Enix has a very good chance of releasing a full blown artbook of Nier Automata. I hope that it's possibly in English and Japanese like the XIV artbooks but I wouldn't bet on it.

If it does get an art book it's going to be excellent. The Bravely books, the XIV books, and I have the Tactics Ogre art book; all of them are fucking fantastic.

Iv never been a waifu guy but 2B just gets 2me

Who cares
If you preorder anything, at over $60 no less, you deserve to get fucked over

So has there been ANYTHING new after the spear footage? You can only replay the demo so many times

I too preordered the black box edition and paid for release day shipping. Unfortunately i just discovered that i will be away on a business trip outside the country while it arrives.

wish the figure didn't look so low quality

9S is going to go crazy, right? :(

What is he killing? There are a bunch of black boxes floating around and shit.

Where is the full translation of the fire of prometheus? I've heard fairytales of a full translation, but the page that links to it is a tumblr page that doesn't exist anymore and I haven't found any other sources, just an incomplete translation on a fan site full of half finished translations that's scarcely been updated in two years.

It's a Taro game so I'll be surprised if more than one cast member is still sane/alive by the end.

Maybe Adam? Or it might be that simulation they practice in.

There is a dvdrip of the YoRHa play floating around with a pdf translation attached. Has anyone turned that pdf translation into a subtitle track? If not, I may give it a shot myself.

I've been wondering, are adam and eve even androids? After details about the esrb rating released about an android showing its dickless crotch I just concluded it to be adam or eve. and they have traits in common with the yorha units with the hair and clothes style, also Adam is in a simulation that I'm presuming is on the Bunker in the tgs trailer.

what throws me off is the watcher tattoo on Eve. How could a robot have like a pact with a god?

No. I don't even know how to do that, but if you can user that would be great.

I could've sworn I read that they were real humans or something.

The androids have some kind of gestalt in them. Including false memories of a past human life from the gestalt database. I'm not surprised he made a pact.

But replicants are what you can create out of the gestalt data. You can't make a gestalt out of gestalt data, so even if it comes from the same information, it still isn't anything more than implanted memories. And gestalts became gestalts specifically to avoid being forced into the pact that causes WCS.

I wouldn't be surprised though if sufficiently advanced robots and androids achieve a level of sentience similar to humans and become susceptible to pacts, WCS, etc.

Link?

it's on nyaa