Overwatch

>tfw just made it to master yesterday by solo and duo-queing
>"B-BUT I'M STILL DIAMOND AND MUH TEAM IS SHIT"

git gud

Joke's on you. I made it to master solo queue with McCree only, and he's the DPS hero that needs the most skill and he's the weakest right now.

>and duo-queing

wow, good job user!

>any hitscan hero
>hard
top kek

Congrats on all those times you hit q

wrong website

come back to me when you make it to masters with 0 aim

I had to grind that shit with symmetra my nigger

pre buff

boring game blizz still shilling wont release the numbers of active players
hmmm really activates the almonds

>come back to me when you make it to masters
what did he mean by this?

>implying roadhog doesn't need aim
if I could land hooks I wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums, now would I?

I'm still lacking a complete archive of all cards, sadly

Reinhardt had been eyeing tracer for a while now. Her British accent made his old heart skip a beat, and dat ass nearly put him to sleep. Whenever Tracer walked by, you could hear the thick gong of Reinhardt's Nazi cock hitting his armor as he became rock fucking hard.

Later

Tracer fought and thrashed against Reinhardt's impervious grip on her arms. One would think she could slip away with her chronal accelerator, but a well placed fist not only shattered her device, but crushed a few of her ribs.
Tracer knew she could outrun/outmaneuver him, but up close and personal ,she was putty in his hands. Despite this crushing truth creeping its way through her frantic mind, she resisted the towering German with all her might. But in the end, Reinhardt got his way.
Reinhardt could subdue this petite girl with one hand, the other he used to unleash his massive 13 inch cock. Tracer, seeing the Nazi's second hammer, screamed for help and begged him for mercy, but it fell on deaf ears. He slammed Tracer onto the ground, breaking even more bones, and ripped her tight pants from her slender body. Tracer tried to crawl away despite the unbearable pain and crunch of her bones, she was running on a pure fight or flight mechanism. The hungry nazi mounted her and ramrodded her tight lesbian pussy. Tracer could feel her very insides being ruined by his cock. She played with dildos in the past with her Girlfriend, but this was as if she was being shredded from the inside out. She realized fighting was futile and whimpered and occasionally begged for Winston to help her. "Reinhard," hearing the brits cries of pain, sent a chill up his spine, he had heard the begging of previous foes, but something about this felt...wrong. But it felt more right, he continued pounding away until he and Tracer were sweating, he finally finished. He knew she would be gone in a few hours, either by death or without her chronal accelerator. He left her on the ground to perish

Thats cool, you probably played support or a tank.

The fact that you dont think you're straight garbage is the funniest thing. Try playing a charaxter that requires skill.

>started in diamond
>made it to mid-masters
>dropped to plat
>back in masters

Where do I belong

Tracer felt like her insides had been scooped out through her pussy. Sure, her GF liked to peg her with black strap-ons, but the Nazi's throbbing 1 footer hollowed her out like a pumpkin. She could feel the grinding of her broken ribs with every breath she tried to take, any time she attempted to move her shattered body refused sending insurmountable pain through her very soul. She laid on the cold pavement, tears rolling down her cold cheeks. She didn't know what was worse; someone she once trusted with her life had destroyed her mentally and physically, or that there won't be anything left of her for friends or family to find. Reinhardt made sure to it that there wouldn't be any evidence left. With her chronal accelerator destroyed, it was only a matter of hours until she once again was lost to time itself, and all who had known her. Her silent tears turned to loud wailing sobs that fell upon deaf ears. Once she realized she was truly on her own she turned to her only source of peace, religion. She asked, begged the iris to take her away from the shame and pain she was enduring, but once again, her pleas went unheard. A once proud, beautiful, budding young woman in the prime of her life, beaten down to nothing more than a bleeding, broken rape victim, crying behind some disgusting alley. As time dragged on and her throat became dry, she could feel herself become disassociated with the now, with a final, powerful scream strong enough to break the heavens, she called to Winston, her girlfriend, the iris, anyone and anything to keep her from drifting off into the hell that is time disassociation.

Once again, she went unheard. And soon enough all that was left of the great Tracer, was a pool of pussy blood.

is there anything more sexy than a beautiful sexy midriff?

who'd you main?

>got carried through a faulty system
>talks shit like the shitter that he is.

>playing competitive shooter where meta>skill seriously
Reddit, pls.

everyone has bad days and losing streaks, if you can make it back to masters multiple times, you belong there

Overwatch has no meta.

>playing qp
>team is men of 4 clearly 'warming up' for comp
>our team is 4 tanks soldier and ana
>steam roll enemy team
>niggas get salty as hell at us for picking cancer meta comp
delicious tears desu.

Bwahahahha

>check chat
>we won 5 in a row, that's a lot

Nice winstreak bonus. Let me guess, season 2 plat player? Good job abusing this horrid ranked system.

>Roadhog most played
See you back in diamond when you won't have the easy meta to carry you.

Fuck me I'm still suck in plat. I just want out but I keep going on kidding stacks with seemingly worse teams each time. Climbed up to 2750 and now am at me 2550. So annoying.

just picking meta since its comp, last season I was basically same rank and most played character was mei/mccree/tracer. kinda glad the game should stop being so tank based.

Masters isn't even hard to get into now, any Diamond last season could get in. Grandmasters is the actual legit rank for good players, I'm 3230 tank player since I have shit aim unless it's Pharah. I was Masters last season but only because I played for fun. I plan on hopefully making top100 where more people will notice me and get on an amateur team.

meant to say 4230

>bragging about Overwatch
you're better than this, Sup Forums

I only play this game once a week or just not at all, I'm in platinum but I don't really see a reason to rank up so I can only play a certain 6 characters only

Why do leeg and any other game with a solo rank system have to pretend like individual skill rank matters in a team based game?

>playing competitive

>season 2 plat player?
Nope, diamond.

You used to only play for fun, but don't anymore?

Damn bro, I feel bad for you.

You're gonna need more than a duo to get grandmaster, kiddo.

SHITPOSTERS GET OUT NOW