Are you gonna buy his next game?

Are you gonna buy his next game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i refuse to buy any more games from this man

I stopped buying from Steam ages ago. I could care less what he releases next.

Objectively correct answer.
Medium rare is the best way to eat steaks.

Valve heroes.
Moba/FPS staring Valve characters.

Well done is the only correct way to eat a steak

Medium rare is the best, though.

I'm sure he has cooks that literally know how he wants his steaks. Go into a random restaurant and ask for medium rare and they will give you a rare steak.

this

Medium rare is pretty much the standard for acceptability.

Many places can potentially undercook or overcook by a small factor. Medium is the absolutely cutoff for doneness, and anything below rare is tasteless.

>Probably going to be a shitty VR game

No. Hell, at this point, I wouldn't even buy Half Life 3 if it was announced.

Steamworks isn't exactly hard to bypass, so unless Valve decides to adopt Denuvo, I'll probably just pirate whatever games they make.

>Actually eating red meat

Enjoy your early death, nerds. White meat for life.

Does this motherfucker answer anything in a direct manner besides food questions? It would have been nice for him to say that he's open to anything, instead he's relying on two things that don't exist.

Enjoy your salmonella and no gains.

I feel people who eat steaks well done just do it cause their parents did it and told them that rare meat was bad for them, then instead of manning the fuck up when they grew older they just deluded themselves into thinking their opinion is valid.

didnt fucking answer the question.
lets have some old gaben instead

If you want gains, you are much better off getting protein from supplements,

Medium rare is acceptable.

Rare, however, is the best.

He acknowledged that Steam's support is shit, and that Greenlight is shit. He also said that he's had regrets regarding Half Life.

Outside of not talking about Half Life 3 (WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE?), he was pretty open in this AMA.

>white meat
Still isnt healthy when you eat it fried you fucking nigger

The perfect mix of cook and juice. This man knows his steak.

As long as it's single player.

no, that's too done. go get rare

Medium rare is the only correct answer, anything more and it's overcooked. Rare is acceptable in some cases, especially with burgers.

If this was 2005 Gabe, of course. 2017 Gabe is a soulless suit that hires more psychologists than developers so they can rub their jew claws together and figure out new ways to addict players into opening crates.

>Rare is acceptable in some cases, especially with burgers.
Aren't burger patties supposed to be cooked quite a bit more?

>undercooked ground meat
wew lad, enjoy your bacteria

>leddit

Only fast food clappistan patties, not actual burger patties.

Fuck no. I hope that fat fuck kike makes a stinker that flops so hard he couldn't afford a bag of fritos afterwards.

>normalfags

No, nuValve isn't the same Valve I grew up with. They aren't the Pixar of games anymore. They're a soulless, greedy company just like any other now, except they're even more up their asses than most are. summed it up pretty nicely.

>They're a soulless, greedy company just like any other now
So they still are the Pixar of games.

>Valve
>Games
???

You mean 1997 Gabe. Steam was a mistake.

Yep.

No, if they were Pixar, HL3 would've come out already, have been glorious and wrapped everything up perfectly, and then they announce HL4. Meanwhile, we'd have had Dota 3 and a spinoff of Dota, and TF3 coming soon.

I used to eat well done steaks all the way up until 3 years ago when a friend said I should try med rare, so I did and I honestly cannot cook a steak well done anymore, my body won't let me.

Would they sacrifice TF2 to kill Overwatch?

Seeing at it is dead already.
Yes.

VALVE IS FUCKING DEAD
STOP PAYING FOR HATS AND WARCRAFT3 MAPS YOU FAGGOTS

I think this is one of my favorite Hank quotes.

Don't forget about the movies!

daily reminder that HL3/HL2 Episode 3 was being worked on. Yes. But they cancelled it because they wanted to do a 'big leap'.

HL3 will come, but it'll be for Source Engine 2.0 with gimmicks attached. I would say VR but that's a meme.

Who knows, I'd like to see what they make.

MMO? What MMO could Valve make?

What's so good about Source 2? I was expecting some kind of leap in technology going to the new engine but it's basically source 1.5.

Medium well is the best t b h!

I have mine medium-medium (or whatever the in-between well done and medium is) but that's because I only eat fillet and I don't like myoglobin mixing with my potatoes and shit.

But if it's medium and there is no myoglobin, I'll eat it. It depends on the steak. Any mongoloid can cook a steak to X or Y level, but true patricians do it on a steak by steak basis PLUS depending on the steak.

Sirloin or Ribeye need to be medium to avoid it becoming tough as fuck. Fillet Steak doesn't get tough, even when well done.

It's basically a very pretty engine with good physics. But it's nothing that others haven't done. I think the key is apparently it's ease of use and it's performance. Luminous by SE, for example, looks amazing but god damn is it completely dependent on the devs being good.

BASED REDDITORS?

Also, being a Valve engine, it runs on anything.

I like medium the best personally, but medium rare is fine I guess.

>whatever the in-between well done and medium is
It's called "medium-well"

Do we have footage of source 2 yet?
I kind of stopped paying attention to valve

Source 2 has been out for so long it's probably already dated by now.

Dota 2 is technically on Source 2, but it's not using much of it.

Not all to impressive at this point. Wasn't all to impressive when that image was leaked. Probably just an old test or looks entirely different by now.

Kek that looks like dogshit.

Half life 3 is going to look dated as hell if they release it on that unless they manage to revamp it.

if it's not VR then yes...

i can't afford an 860 dollar game

Fence sitters are the worst. Pick a fucking side.

The only thing that doesn't look good are the trees.

Pretty sure that picture is like 5 years old at this point.

>medium-medium
>half way between two mediums
Blue rare is best.

this was a purposely leaked image to bring our expectations low. the actual engine looks much better

They could release Half-life 3 on the same version of source they used for episode 2 for all I care. It was more than sufficient to make a great game then, it would be enough to make a great game now, and people bitching about muh grafix are guaranteed part of the reason it hasn't released yet.

Has any video game company fallen from grace harder than Valve?

There are countless examples of great companies sold to shitty companies like Rareware and the countless EA victims, but I feel Valve's transition from one of the better devs and the biggest PC game dev to the jewiest jews this side of Israel is fucking disgusting. I don't even fully understand how it happened either. Gaben has been rich for fucking decades, so I don't understand why he waited so long for money to corrupt him and turn him into the next Shlomo Goldenbergstein.

Game engines are far more than their rendering pipeline, and that pipeline can surely be rewritten and/or improved (hell, there's even a dude who rewrote the Unity rendering pipeline from scratch on his own).

Gabe Newell is a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4

I'll believe it when I see it, game jew.

Valve is the only company whose games I'd buy on day one.

makes sense. most of you valvedrones will eat his shit if he asked you to

How can one man be so consistently based?

only if it comes from gabe himself

Let me know when they actually announce something
Until then i dont care

No, I don't really like anything valve has made. TF2 was ok for dumb fun for a while and L4D 1/2 were ok for a couple playthroughs. Everything else was mediocre.

Don't fuck with me, Gabe. You don't toy with my heart for.... For.. how long has ago Half life 2?

He announced that they have unannounced projects. Also that the movies are happening.

Gabe was right about this one.

>a vast majority of Steam users own at least one game that started as a mod of another game( RO2, the Counter Strike series, L4D, etc.), and gladly paid for it
>whether or not to charge for mods was entirely up to the mod creators
>all of the for-sale Skyrim mods sold almost no copies even with all the publicity surrounding them, proving the idea was a failure without the need of a huge outrage
>Valve WAS ALREADY SELLING COMMUNITY-MADE COSMETICS through fanmade skins for sale in DOTA2 and CSGO, yet nobody cared (Valve IS STILL DOING THIS)

But of course, panic and anger was the best course of action, because clearly the next step was the removal of free mods from Steam games altogether

The important thing is that the minimum amount of money goes to valve.

Fuck him for having good tastes.

If you want to professionalize your work, then go make your own, standalone game, nothing is stopping you, no reason to ruin a great thing like modding for everyone.

Yeah, I want to see fishing/armors mods from Skyrim go to the stand alone game.

No.
No.

FUCK HIM.

STOP TOYING WITH MY HEART YOU FAT FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>in the same thread someone mentions TF2
>He responds along the lines of "its not dead yet we got ALOT of stuff coming"

What you think he should said?
Sorry, guys TF2 is dead now, we are moving to CS:GO?

I genuinely despise valve after what they have done with csgo, tf2 and dota2 and how anti-consumer their policies are.
>we don't have an Australian localized store so you can't use AUD and are at the whim of exchange rates
>also because we don't let you buy in AUD it means we don't technically do business in Australia so no Australian protection for you :^)
Fat and greedy kikes, all of them.

> Mr. Newell
what a fucking faggot this guy is.

as long as it has no loot boxes, esports and mlp tier skins

You do realise they don't have control over this right? You fucking sperg

Its okay my Aussie friend. Your government is just shit, it not steams fault you aren't allowed to play videogames.

I thought the TF2 guy did a great job not admitting that on the whole valve doesn't give a single fuck what the 10 people working on tf2 do as long as they take a few items from the workshop and make a fuckload of money selling them to people a few times a year.

>valve
>the company that owns steam
>has no control over the business practices of steam

>mlp-tier skins
The fuck does that even mean?

They do, they were sued by a consumer watchdog and lost. This happened back in May 2016. Since then nothing has changed.

>he doesn't like his food touching

wow, actual factual autism.