Why don't you exercise Sup Forums?

Why don't you exercise Sup Forums?

At least go for a walk

>lateral raises

that shit is going to kill your rotator cuffs

>every 30 minutes until you like it

Cause I'm a lazy fuck who just goes to work and immediately wanna sleeps. I wanna break this fucking cycle though

I tried losing leg and thight weight but it didn't work. The only fat I burned was arms and belly so I gave up

Once the switch comes out I'll start walking on the treadmill at the rec center

>Little Mac training for a fight.png

>spot reduction

Imagine a lake. Now get a pump and start sucking out water from that lake, does that one spot with the pump reduce while the rest stays equal?

No, you idiot. Spot reduction is a myth. Go swim or sprint if you don't want to keep increasing lower body mass.

Yup

Doyouevenliftboi.gif

I already do. Even with 2 jobs and medic school, I still manage to stay in shape and eat healthy.

>TFW my office is my jail cell for 13 hours a day

I do.

but I do work out. And I do go for a walk every night, especially during winter.

I also stretch every hour.

gaming health is serious business.

I do, went from landwhale to walrus, feel breddy gud.

Will basic exercise (pushups, situps, running and other stuff at home) make me lose my gut or do I need to do shit with weights

>implying I dont

Bitch please. I live so far down in the deep south of thess great United States of America that I still pick corn and beans at my grandparents house each year and cut firewood to keep warm in the winter. I was always the odd one in my family for liking Vidya, but that's not to say I'm not a corn bread fed, haybale tossing good ol' boy (if you've never walked along the side of a moving truck and picked 40+ haybale off the ground and tossed them into the back of said truck, try it some time)

Fuck this whole "people who play video games are either super fat or super skinny" meme. Mother fucker I can lift a 300+ lbs railroad tie off the ground and carry it around on my fucking shoulder. I've picked a six cylinder truck engine off the ground and put it on the tailgate of my truck bare handed, no pussy winch of engine frame shit. Why doesnt Sup Forums work out? You mother fuckers have no excuse. God damn.

>waits for (you)s

it would also depend on diet & lifestyle habits.

but it could.

Lazy people fucking disgust me, I don't care if you're skinny or obese but I can't understand how people can force themselves to a point where they come up with excuses to NOT do simple shit like using the bathroom.

I walk around 1 hour every days in short bursts throughout my day. I have an indoor bike stand that allows me to do an additional 15-20 minutes bicycle per day. I have 20lbs weighs I use to do various activities. I wish I did more because I'm still a fatass.

>not tilting the weights backwards slightly

see
spot reduction is a myth

I do though. I run about 5000 metres a day.

Diet matters a lot more, but you're eventually gonna have to step your workup up as the body eventually gets used to it.

But wont getting healthier naturally make you lose a gut?

Pics please, I honestly want to see your build. I still applaud you for being a rancher in these times however.

>Why don't you exercise Sup Forums?

And take away precious time from shit posting and playing video games? Fuck that going outside is over rated.

you need to drastically reduce sugar intake as well otherwise the exercise will be for nought in weight loss terms

Depends on what you eat. As long as you don't eat like a pig, anything helps.

jokes on you guys I ferquient /fit/ and matter of fact I'm off to work on my back and calves in an hour and a half

But I do work out. A Sunday tennis game is no fun when you're out of breath 15 minute in and you have no arm left to drive the ball

but I do

and I'm headed to BMT in a week so I'll get super fit and yelled at a lot

no Sup Forums for 8 weeks will be hell though

Too much to keep up with. Too many different exercises and kinds of equipment needed for too many different muscle groups.

For those of you that end up wanting to start doing cardio, don't fall for the long distance running/jogging trickery

HIIT has more benefits and doesn't take as long

>Be a fat fuck 10 years ago for all of high school
>Liked the skinny girls in my senior class
>Pushing 30 now, best shape I've ever been due to being a firefighter
>Prefer BBWs
Why is this?

Made me get my ass out of bed and take a pic for Sup Forums of all boards. Fuck me.

The only reason for a businessman to get into athletics is to have an approachable aesthetic and also to please girls.

I am still studying and my life is too boring right now for women, so there's no point.

First time i have seen a redneck on Sup Forums. What a time to be alive.

Strong core, keep at it senpai

>manlet
I should have expected. All of /fit/ is nothing but manlets.

Be like this user. You have no excuses not to do even this very little for your health.

How tall are you?

>Siri

fuck i wanna pound that hell out of siri's fat ass

lol

I do literally every day except sundays on a PPL split. Mainly because I have too much spare time.

>I can't figure out how situps, squats, lunges, pushups and dips work

you literally only need a chair.

I live in a trailer in the woods. I steal wifi off my as old neighbors with a wifi booster because they have super high speed wifi with no password. I drive a Ford pickup and work at a fucking lumber mill. But god DAMN if I can't stand four-wheelers and "mud riddin".

Yea when I hear guys talking about how much they work out, it's always show muscles. Sure, you LOOK like a sculpture. Then you say "hey, pass me that 80lb sack of concrete mix" and they nearly shit themselves trying to lift it.

Wait girls don't exist online, especially on Sup Forums

5'8"/9". And I'm the short one in my family. My older brother, dad and grandpa are all over 6'.

I already explained this an hour ago when we had this thread

>when will they learn?

You build muscle locally and burn fat globally.
It's like you never even heard of a health class.

Well it's 11:30 at night so going for a walk probably won't do.

K, you just look really short in that pic.

You're better off simply removing all sugar from your diet. That alone will make you lose an enormous amount of weight. Cut out the saturated fat foods like chips as well.

If you want to supplement that with something; go running/swimming/bike riding.

Fat loss is more what you eat than what you do.

>Sure, you LOOK like a sculpture. Then you say "hey, pass me that 80lb sack of concrete mix" and they nearly shit themselves trying to lift it.

I don't know if it's another myth or not but I prefer having functional muscle than being ripped. When all those muscle groups are working together feels good mane.

I just have this in garage so i never have to leave house for exorcise.

>functional muscle than being ripped.

Low body fat and having muscle aren't mutually exclusive

Iv never heard of a priest uses a barbell to perform an exorcism before, must be pretty brutal.

Don't forget leg day, user.

Started dieting and going to the gym 2 years ago, lost around 50 pounds. I feel healthier and i look better. Even got myself my first girlfriend a week ago.

I still find time to play alot of vidya, there is no excuse for not starting today. Hang in there lads.

>want to get /fit/ so I can get a gf
>realize that if someone is only interested in me when I'm built then they're shallow and only care about my looks, not my personality

I'm so conflicted

What's the best vidya music to listen to while working out?

Word. I've also noticed, and here's comes the "racist redneck talk", young black men seem to be the most into "look how fit I am" but can't actually do any real work with there bodies. I work with this one guy who swears up and down how he works out almost every day, but when we were restacking some sheets of plywood that had fallen over, his ass was pouring sweat and "god damn, this shit it hitting on shit, fuck this I'm tired" after only like three minutes. We call those selfie muscles.

Doing squats/postang right now my man.

This. I eat whatever gets put in front of my face and can still move heavy weights when needed, visible veins that make anyone in the medical field have an orgasm and immediately thinking about IVs.

When it comes to build however, having a triangle physique (bodybuilder) means a much weaker core than someone with well-developed abs and obliques

So... do it for you then not some dumb bitch

if you were a female, would you date yourself?

I'm assuming that machine has some substitute for a spotter

walks make me hot and itchy, even in the cold windy rain

Getting /fit/ has nothing to do with the muscles, its the dedication to prove you have willpower to change yourself for the better. You don't have to be some Greek statute or Arnold 2.0, you just have to prove you can and do change yourself.

You dont have willpower, thats why you dont have a gf, you give up and make excuses before even trying.

I said leg day, not butt day.

>if they find me attractive and date me and like me theyre only dating me because im attractive
>they should have been attracted to me when i was a fat disgusting slob tub of goo

get over yourself, youre not that great. if you want a gf you first need to find a girl that finds you attractive

Get fit for yourself, that's all that matters. If bitches come for the muscle, then use them until you get bored and move on. Eventually you'll find someone who sticks around and sees something else in you

Hes called Death, really nice guy

I went for a walk today, but I can't lift anything that could strain me. Recovering from surgery and all.

>muh personality

I can't imagine being this fucking stupid.

I assure you that you have no personality whatsoever so you should definitely get fit. Why? Because then you'll have one good thing opposed to zero. Fucking idiots.

Thats what the horizontal bars are for. Never failed a squat yet so not sure how its gonna go though. Works good for benching though

The whole reason I started taking strength seriously was when my wife got very ill. I wanted to make sure I could handle most things myself for her. I don't look very strong but I'm a decent pack mule now. I'll take it.

Can you still make it if you eat garbage but watch your calories? Is it even possible? My diet is terrible but I've somehow kept it fairly consistent and haven't lost/gained any weight for a while.

My penis is too big, it`s embarrassing.

But I do. Been lifting for months now and lost a considerable amount of weight.

> post yfw that last rep

You're gaining weight internally as the cholesterol hardens and you're gaining long term fat

you'll experience a hard to stop fat explosion soon

Nice, I have those same dumbbells in my basement.

>and sees something else in you

Don't lie to the man user.

You should drop your top load on it to make sure user, 'iv never dropped it once' is true right up until you crush your rib-cage and cripple yourself

VIDEO GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I do some lifting and light jogging but that's about it.
I don't want to be that buff anyway. Just fit enough to be a fuckboi.

I don't like going to the gym because people always stare at me or make comments to friends while staring at me and I can't hear what they're saying so I get too anxious/paranoid to focus on working out

So I just walk/jog outside and do push-ups and squats at home

>You're gaining weight internally as the cholesterol hardens and you're gaining long term fat

There's such a thing?

>Implying the ladies don't love dudes with nice butts

Never gonna make it

>tfw want to powerlift but live in small town where no gym has powerlifting instructors

I could potentially look up some training routines online but I don't want to fuck my shit up.

>tfw 29 year old dude and can still be confused for a 16 year old

Yes lets talk about video gam-
>Ubishit shilling
>W3 BEST GAYME EVA
>Switch shilling
>Switch shitposting
>PS4 shitposting
>some Sup Forumstard thread you keep seeing but never going into
>eceleb thread number 1384823094832
>baseless E3 hype thread 1809340985

Great board we have going on these days

nice gyno