Completely avoids question

>completely avoids question
>reddit sucks his dick anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

wayoftherodent.com/
reddit.com/
youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, why do all these fags suddenly think it's OK to post Reddit?

Probably because they suddenly started browsing Sup Forums.

sounds like he just said that it wasn't out of the question.

Because current summer is worse then 2012 summer, which was already worse then 2008 summer.

seriously every 4 years summer just fucking explodes.

>implying you don't browse reddit

>we only make products so show off gimmick technology
seems about right

I don't. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not welcome here.

>muh reddit boogeyman
browsing is fine. when you start to post on reddit is when you need to take a step back

>implying you don't
>implying you are the gatekeeper to anything besides your masturbation room

>claims he doesn't browse reddit
>uses you're instead of your

your shit faggot

are you literally retarded?

And we got a third Non reddit browser here

>that spike in traffic filled with cancer
Thanks, Sup Forums!

I think Gave might be a schizoid, his writing style and thought patterns are awfully similar to that of schizos

does it make you mad that you can't do a thing about it?
it does, doesn't it?

>being this new
you waifu a shit

faggot

I've found Reddit thread through Google searches, but I've never actually gone to Reddit. I probably belong there, though.

only for JAV

"We like our developers to be interested in the project they're working on and the hardware it's using. We want to foster inspiration.

We made TF2 because markets seemed good at the time.

Left 4 Dead has a definite niche and purpose."

It's not out of the question but Valve doesn't like confirming.

Can you even reading comprehension?

Or a text generator program.
It's uncanny.

Fuck off and die.

>my congratulations to you you absolute god of a wordsmith

it seems it wasn't enough to be a white-knight-feminist-lesbian-transgender, they literally have to kneel and slob on his minuscule, skinless dick.

Fucking reddit.

No one can stop you of course, but you'll always be found out as a redditor from the way you post, and you'll always have anything you have to say shat all over. Not mad at all.

Surely that has nothing to do with smartphones becoming more popular and the userbase getting older

I really don't understand why anyone would still woship Gabe Newell at this point.

Hell when is the last time he produced a new game? How many years has it been now?

2nd user who doesn't browse reddit

Deleted latest posted because I was afraid I get jumped by the cross site anons

It means:
"We are currently focusing on making as much money as possible.

Team Fortress 2™ is the best thing we have to milk as much gold as we can, so there is no need to develop actual games."

>fuck off and die
Oh damn you mad.

>muh sekrit club

I've only gone there 2 times I believe when looking for a particular download and still I know more of it than I should because faggots can't stop posting it on Sup Forums.

The layout is the worst thing on the planet so I wouldn't stay even if it wasn't full of tools.

type red in your address bar and post results

Translation for those that dont speak corperate.
'If we can get microtransaction into L4D then no we are not going to make another one. If we cannot then we will make another one and it will be filled with microtransactions'.

Valvedrones are more chucked than Anthony Birch.

care to try again, champ?

wayoftherodent.com/

"Redout on Steam"

Other than checking for on-the-hour Vita hacking news, no.

He just said Valve makes games for whatever there's a market for. The zombie fad was huge when L4D came out.

>it's the 4chaners pretend they don't frequent reddit episode

There will be a shop for cosmetics for the next left 4 dead which will be an all black female cast because girls can do everything men can do you filthy misogynist.

>muh crowd evaluation

because this board is constantly posting neogaf and twitter

Red White Beautiful fucked by huge black cock

reddit.com/

I swear I visit that only for microsoft software swap that my friends ask me to buy windows 10 n keys for him.

youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia

The whole "reddit is bad boogeyman" is a meme that needs to die.

thanks for the gold m8

Did anyone ask about HL3 and what was the answer

>tfw literally Sup Forumseddit

Plinkett?

type "reddit" in your address bar and post results

haha gotcha redditfags

redlettermedia dot com

Fuck your retarded spam catcher, Chinkmoot.

>make all female cast
>suddenly it's a gore fetish game somehow
>SOME SICK FUCK IS GETTING OFF TO THIS, TAKE IT DOWN NOW!

>redditfags really think people are just maymaying when they say they don't go to reddit
really made me think

Some devs don't even use their own website for news anymore, and instead just use reddit. A lot of questions typically get answered there over everywhere else too, so a lot of google searches lead to it as well.

You have to go out of your way to avoid ever visiting reddit.

it returns reddit.com

>Valve in its state today
I don't even know if it hurts anymore.

How people still browse this mess of a website is beyond me. I can't talk about the content, but the thread browsing system is an absolute clusterfuck.

Not him. I think by "go to" he meant browse

How is it even possible this site is more popular than ever? Like I genuinely don't understand. Back in the day, Sup Forums was notorious on the internet both as the birthplace of dank maymays but also darker shit like CP and edgy humor. Now, fucking nobody knows what Sup Forums is anymore and that was the main board for the site. Is everyone flocking to the "new" boards like r9k and pol? There was a time when it was Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as top 3, but now I wonder what the top 3 are.

The AI director was the entire point of Left 4 Dead. There's no point in making another game since there's nothing new to show off. Valve only makes games to show off their dumb technology.

Can anyone here who hates Valve name a better company?

*most developers make games to show off their gimmicky technology

reddit browses Sup Forums dur

So what games has Valve made recently?

Literally anything

Go on and name one then

Fucking this. You cocksuckers can't use "reddit" as an insult for everything you hate and then post fucking reddit screencaps from your time posting there.

Great taste

Portal 2, CSGO, Dota 2, The Lab, as well as pushing out content updates for TF2, and developing a VR headset that dozens of other games are built around.

>implying TF2 makes any money at all

Valve gets all their money from 14 year olds gambling for knives on counter strike.

>reddit defense force

This is as bad as it gets.

>Portal 2
>CS:GO
>Dota 2
>recent

4 games in 6 years is plenty recent. Not every developer needs to shit out yearly installments.

Or does 6 years just seem like a lot because it's 1/3 of your life?

Reminder that Gabe tried to push paid mods.

and then scrapped it when the community said no