They aren't actually serious, are they?

They aren't actually serious, are they?

Just wait 8 months. Remasters hit bargain bin prices fast.

You didn't ACTUALLY think it wasn't going to be full price, right?

Nintendo games never go down in price

3rd party Nintendo games do

>60$ for an almost 6 year old game
Fucking todd

>Skyrim
>Nintendo game

Third parties on Nintendo systems generally go really cheap.

dont really blame them desu, optimising for that hardware will be a nightmare.

Third Parties who don't generally publish games on Nintendo systems seem to think that they're saps who will gladly pay full price for a port from a series that hasn't been on a Nintendo system before, regardless of the quality of the game itself.

EA did the exact same thing with Mass Effect 3 on the Wii U right around the same time the released the whole trilogy in one box on other consoles.
Of course, 3 on Wii U was a spectacular flop and you can easily find a new copy online for $12 or less.

No one would be complained about this being $60 on PS4.

Just admit you want to shitpost about thr Switch instead of trying to cover it.

Is there something wrong about that price? I think its pretty reasonable considering what gem you are getting

It wasn't $60 on PS4 though.

>also implying most just didnt get the free PC version

Not as bad as Capcom pricing Ultra SF II for 40 bucks

That's because I would get to play the remastered version on actual console hardware. Not the PS3 port on 10 year old portable hardware.

Same mistake with the Wii U. I can go and buy bog standard Mass Effect 3 for like 50 bucks for the Wii U, or I can buy the collection with all 3 games and all of the DLC for like 10 on the PS3 or 360. Fucking Nintendo, why do they think this shit is a good idea, why don't they learn?

Remember to buy your Skyrim on PC, PS4, PS3, 360 and Xbox One as well!

>Remaster
I have news for you user...

Port then

Even more reason why it'll be cheap

Don't forget about remastered edition as well!

So is this going to be normal Skyrim or Skyrim Special Edition? It's probably a dumb question but I've only seen it being called "Skyrim", no Special Edition

normal version

Bethesda publishers some decent game but I don't care about Bethesda as a developer.

>Third parties constantly try to fuck Nintendo fans over
>So Nintendo fans refuse to buy their shit

Third parties: See, Nintendo guys don't even buy our shit!!

Be a paying customer to help them improve!

It's a ME MARIO! I'm glad we have the wonderful Todd to port his game on our new system, you can finally bring it anywhere now and perhaps tell your friends a recommendation for Skyrim, doesn't haven't to be in the Switch either.