Realistically, what actions can nintendo take now to save themselves ? ?

realistically, what actions can nintendo take now to save themselves ? ?

Backtrack on paid online, pack 1 2 Switch with the system at no additional costs.

Stop being niggers and release Snipperclips day 1 so I can play it.

Not be Sony or Microsoft

n-nothing

They can stop being retards for one.

Seriously, I don't understand the thought process behind some decisions Nintendo makes.

>release Paper Mario without any of the things that made the first two Paper Mario great
>make games like fucking 1-2-Switch and Snipperclips for launch day
>still make gimmicky ass consoles with thousands of controllers all costing $30 - $80
>now they are making people pay for their shitty online service which probably won't have a functioning friend system, matchmaking system or voice chat; not to mention they have fucking NES games as their 'free' game of the month while Sony and Microsoft have had modern and newly released games
>pretty much refuse to re-release Gamecube games which is why so many people just pirate these games
>still acting like their fanbase is a bunch of puritan babies who hate seeing nudity and suggestive themes

Breath of the Wild is seriously the smartest thing Nintendo done in ages, but I feel like its going to be 2017's Phantom Pain / Final Fantasy XV aka "fell for the open world meme."

Bombard E3's direct with tons and tons of new Switch games. Out of the "80 games in development", they should show off at least 20 games or more from that.

Pick a god and pray.

Not be successful?

Im seriously enjoying colour splash but it really is totally different.

1 direct a week leading up to launch showing off a new unannounced game launching in the next year.

How do I filter threads with the default extension? I want to filter OP but it doesn't work.

cancel the switch and announce the super duper nintendo with a normal fucking controller and next gen graphics

>"Over 80 games in development for the Switch"

So Sup Forums, how many of those games would need to be announced at E3 to make you buy a Switch?

I really don't know bros, my world feels like its turning upside down. Nintendo used to be the king, the one to always look out for, but now they're being stomped on relentlessly. At this rate I might just give up on them and have to make the switch.

The more the better, but I'm getting anyways because Mario and ARMS look fantastic

>I really don't know bros,

Stopped reading there. Anybody that calls anyone a bro in their post is just posting bait trash. Go back to whatever cancerous website you came from.

Nothing, wait another few years and just release a proper, non gimmick console with a good lineup.

>make internet free, give any suckers they con into paying a credit to spend on the virtual console
>make more games that aren't Mario, Zelda, or missed audience dogshit
>keep third party support at a healthy level
>take hardware in stronger consideration for whatever succeeds the Switch

They actually got a lot of the bad news out of the way, which is good because they didn't save them for the week before the system launches. Problem with that is the bad news were some real bad news, as in fucking terrible decisions they made for the console. Hopefully their marketing team pulls an A+ effort like with the first commercial we saw yesterday for the rest of the promotional stuff, since that can help mitigate some of the damage they caused themselves with that terrible ass presentation.

>199
>free online
>no ice cube controller gimmick bullshit
>1080p ips display
>actual hardware
>metroid prime IV

>rumble is a gimmick now

Rumble that makes ONE joycon cost $50 is a gimmick

This, fpbp

Rumble has always made controllers more expensive then they should be. A PS4 dualshock costs $60 fucking dollars.