Literally dead on arrival.

HOW
It is a shoop right?

anyone else really dislike that big radar in the corner

Holy shit it looks hideous.

Is this the power of PC master race?

I didn't think anything could look worse than Skyward Sword's trees
But now I'm seeing Skyward Sword's trees as grass

Look at that barren invornment devoid of life. Speratically placed enemies. A few ruppees here and there. This may have worked 20 years ago. But not now. Wind water was the only one that did it right. For 3d zeldas

Photoshop.

Links jew boy.

>FPS: 22.50

most zelda games have the mini-map toggleable

Of course its a fucking photoshop.

Cemufags seem to forget that if they want to play BoTW when it comes out they have to wait for someone to rip it from a new model of cart because you can't get an entrypoint into switch unless you break down the hardware after digital download to rip the files off.

People are so fucking stupid I swear.

Thats the exact opposite of what was posted in that image.

But then again this is clearly a shitposting thread so whatever.

We're emulating the Wii U version you fucking idiot, and internal rendering will bring it up to 1080p. It'll probably be shit for a solid six months or so until devs get their shit together, but it's not like I'm buying it on Wii U or buying it on Switch so I can wait. Plus I've got Loadiine on Wii U just in case.

>Cemufags seem to forget that if they want to play BoTW when it comes out they have to wait for someone to rip it from a new model of cart because you can't get an entrypoint into switch unless you break down the hardware after digital download to rip the files off.

Unless you rip the Wii-U version, which CEMU emulates. CEMU doesn't even emulate the Switch. Why in the fuck would you need to rip the Switch version to play on CEMU?

Holy shit you can use a branch as a weapon?

HOLY SHIT GOTY SONYGGERS BTFO 11/10 "I came." -IGN "Nintendomination!" -NeoGaf

There's a WiiU version you know?

Why are PCfags such unapologetic thieves?

We're not the only ones. Do you not see the daily 3DS piracy threads?

Why haven't you hacked your 3DS yet?

Oh yeah I forgot.

Well for the SWITCH emulator its gonna be a lot of trouble!

I don't own one

They pretty much had to let you use branches because weapons have durability and they need to make sure you can find a shit-tier weapon without needing to kill enemies to get one, which generally requires a weapon to begin with. The only "unlimited" thing we've seen so far are the bombs, which you likely won't start out with and can kill you if a single bomb knocks you off a decently sized ledge.

Honestly doesn't look nearly as bad as Sup Forums complains, it'll be a good game regardless as all Zelda games have been. (although SS waggle controls were a turn off)

Game prices are stupid, so I pirate.

I was just making fun of the people who overreacted when we saw gameplay and people were losing their minds because you can pick up branches and light grass on fire.

jaded from years of purchasing shit games based on lying trailers and paid reviews.

>rip it from a new model of cart
>People are so fucking stupid I swear
The irony.

Don't care I'm not interested in Ubisoft's Breath of the Wild

Just like Skyward Sword was, it's like Im seeing the same memes from the same consolewar shitters from 2011 all over again.

>le i seriously hope u dont dew this xD

Yep, this.
This industry is just about dead to me, and I say that as an idort.

Don't be mean to Ubisoft. At least their games have passable graphics.

faggot

I remember the skyward sword demo was hacked too.
H
O
W
?

NO EXCUSES

Switch will need to be hacked before the games have any chance of being emulated

I think the chances of the Switch being hacked are low especially since it seems they won't be including a web browser

*teleports behind you*
*hacks my 3DS*

There.

BotW is on Wii U too user. There is already a functioning emulator for it as well.

I'm aware, I'm talking about the possibility of emulating the Switch, not BotW

shitposting is what gives life to this website

There is no fucking switch emulator you mong and won't be for a good while.

Childhood is idolizing shitposts.

Adulthood is realizing you prefer real discussion.

Srs tho, how long till 3DS and Wii U emu is 99.99% efficiency?

Adulthood is realizing that balance is what brings true happiness.

4 or 5 years for WiiU, no clue on 3DS. It'll get a lot more efficient, but unless people seriously work on it games like Xenoblade and BOTW will have tons of issues from sound problems to game breaking bugs to graphical issues to anything less than a NASA computer stuttering when playing.

This is a joke but realistically speaking the Switch architecture shouldn't be much different from the Wii U structure so emulation will probably happen sooner than expected, just like the Wii emulation happened since it was the same structure than the GameCube.

>7.5 fps lower than the official console version
>will inevitably go to 60 fps

Why do people ignore the fact that botw wont be playable on emulator for a long, long time? Nintendo always programs their games in a fucked up way that makes emulation hard, they do this on purpose. Remember TP? It was basically unplayable for years, and it probably still is. After a while the hyrule field opens so much ans is rendered ni such a way that the emu shits itself and fps go to shit, which makes traveling a complete soul crushing pain, not to mention the obligatory audio bugs.

Guess what kind of game botw is? open world, so yeah, you can forget about it.

>ut realistically speaking the Switch architecture shouldn't be much different from the Wii U structure
It uses Nvidia tech, user. It'll be nothing like a WiiU in reality, outside of "this thing is a decent amount more powerful than a WiiU".

Literally the only console to ever have an emulator out on Day 1 was the GBA.

In fact, the emulator for the GBA actually did come out before the system. Fucking amazing.

Was this typed by a 10 year old?

It's hit and miss. It might be able to run a bit on the first day or not even get to the title screen for months.

Regardless, there will be plenty of bugs to get rid of before it's playable.

>implying that fake image is real

In reality you would be LUCKY to emulate BOTW hitting 22.5FPS by the end of 2018. It's an open world Nintendo game, it'll be a bitch to emulate.

>will inevitably go to 60 fps
That's if code breakers can even find a way to unlock the frame rate of the game. Even if they did, if it breaks the game physics or essentially makes the game run at double speed then it won't be worth it sadly.

But hey 1080p and 4K why the fuck not

No it was typed by someone who tried to emulate TP for years until he gave up and just got it on gamecube (which was a pain since i didn't have a gamecube anymore).

Yes, but some delusional retards think "eh it will be 6 months tops". We are talking about years, and that's for a "okay I guess that, technically, you can play from start to finish" state, nowhere near wii u or switch performance.

Isn't there some hacky way to get 60fps in some games using double speed and some AR code to slow it down?

>Even if they did, if it breaks the game physics or essentially makes the game run at double speed then it won't be worth it sadly.
Given that it's a physics based game with a locked framerate, I think it's extremely likely this is the case.

>No
Really?
Because it looked like it was typed by a 10 year old.

>SOME games
That's the keyword, user. And we haven't even been able to do this in CEMU at all.

Ah. Were you talking about grammar or something? lmfao nerd

That was me saving face. I seriously completely forgot this game was coming to the Wii U, and I've been fed up with the Cemuposting because I'm sour grapes with 12 Wii U games sitting on top of my Wii U right now, only 2 played in the past 4 months.

Normally I'd be upset about that because hardware nerfing games but I don't think its the case with Switch and WiiU, their hardware is already very similar and I doubt programming it for the WiiU took anything away from the switch version development-wise.

Betting time

How long will it take BotW on CEMU to get to the state "playable"?

I say 3 months 21 days

>he can't afford 40£

Because like all Nintendo games in the last 20 years, it's capable of being ran on a Gameboy Color

>Why are PCfags such unapologetic thieves?
If Nintendo made BotW available on PC, I'd pay full price for it. I don't buy into their "lateral thinking with withered technology" bullshit.

>their hardware is already very similar

doesn't look that way to me

8 months before it's "playable", 2 years for it to run OK enough to actually want to play it.

It's an open world game with fuckloads of shit in it, including a game that REQUIRES physics puzzles. Even ignoring visual and sound glitches, the physics will break and the open world will crash.

If Nintendo made BotW available on PC, people would pirate it like crazy and it wouldn't sell any Switches.

Look at all the insane hoops people jump through to pirate the game in a shitty barely-functional state after a few months of working on it. Now replace that with a single torrent, and that's why Nintendo doesn't bother with PC.

>People asking how.
>Others saying its fake.
Did everybody just so happen to forget about the dumb fucking user who popped the game out of the system at E3 last year and stole the shit? Not the full game, but the demonstration game.

If I remember right we had a massive shit storm thread, and there was supposedly an investigation by Nintendo trying to find the person. It was uploaded to the net but quickly removed at every upload almost leaving people a little to afraid to touch it.

huh? someone stole the BoTW demo? I vaguely remember this but how do you know it was true?

That isn't gonna stop PCfags making threads every day saying WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING ZELDA AT 4K 60FPS STABLE ON A TOASTER PC

Yeah, I heard he used his stolen version of breath of the wild to create a fucking NX emulator

The thread, they posted pictures and shortly after Nintendo said that somebody took the presentation disc which upset some snowflakes who didnt get to play.

Quite possibly

But XCX runs well, and there are some monolith devs working on BotW. They may share some core technology.

They try to emulate it because they don't want to buy a new console just for one game.

>If Nintendo made BotW available on PC, people would pirate it like crazy and it wouldn't sell any Switches.
Yet they've made it available for the Wii U, where piracy is rampant anyway.

this is going to be impossible to find in the archive. any idea what month it was?

Depends on the capabilities of CEMU and BotW's engine.
Who knows what might break in-game trying to do that.

>People are so fucking stupid I swear.
> rip it from a new model of cart because you can't get an entrypoint into switch

WiiU version you braind dead cock slurping genius

Well, it happened at E3, so whenever E3 was? But it seems another user remembers this shit as well, it helped in some development issues with a NX emulator.

It was a pretty big fuck you to Nintendo.

>Huh, that bike looks fun and cool
>R-really?! Here, why don't you buy it?
>Nah, i'll just make a copy and... DONE
>WHAT THE FUCK?! You can't do that shit!
>Of course i can, you still have your copy, i just got my own for free
>Why didn't you buy it though, fucking asshole?!
>Because it's WAY to expensive being $300 and all
>BUT YOU HAVE $500 DOLLARS IN YOUR HAND NOW!
>Well, whatever, i'm just making sure it works, and i might buy it on sale for $150

you cant copy bikes like that though, this analogy doesn't work. A better example would be scanning someone's book

>Hey this game looks pretty fun.
You should buy it then!
>No thanks.
Why the fuck not!
>Because it may look fun, but will my enjoyment of it last beyond the initial pleasures of the opening "fun"
Dont be so fucking greedy, give me money for something you may not like!
>Why not release a demo of it so I may find out if the fun lasts?
WHY ARE YOU! SOME KIND OF MONSTER! GIBS ME DATS!
>No thanks, ill save my money, and spend it on something more enjoyable.
FUCKING SCUM!

Someone posted that they were planning on trying to get the demo, they didn't actually succeed.

can you imagine how great the world would be if you could pirate anything? want a new house? sweet, pirate it and it pops into thin air. a new tv, car and computer? it's yours, just say the word. it would be a literal paradise. you'd solve world hunger overnight.

why are drm cocksuckers against paradise?

>Release demo

The demo may be fun, but will my enjoyment of it last beyond the initial pleasures of the opening?

>>Huh, that bike looks fun and cool
>>R-really?! Here, why don't you copy it?
>>DONE
>>Awesome, now we both have bikes :D
how humanity should work

Reminder that Nintendo is literally the only modern game console company who's every single console can be emulated.

nintendo doesnt do nearly as good of a job as you seem to think.

The original xbox still cant even be emulated, and that came out 16 years ago. Strangely enough, microsoft is the most important thing to happen to console gaming in terms of security and dampening the effects of piracy, but they're too stupid to keep their console and PC business separate and just put everything on PC anyway, defeating the fuckin purpose.

I'm not against piracy, i'm against the people who TRY and justify it.

It's one thing saying "I got this game free and it's fucking great/shit" but another thing saying "I got this great/shit game for free because it was expensive at $60"

The day we can dupe food is the day that becomes a reality.

I know its rough but used to demos was a good way to find out about the game, but here was another good thing.
Back during the PS1, even if a game wasnt all that great, it normally ranged from $19-$30 a game, so I could easily purchase 2 or 3 games and have fun.

Now that games are $60 its much harder.

The capitalistic system breaks down when you have an infinite quantity of such a valuable commodity

We'll make it happen someday. We'll have our star trek replicators someday.

so you don't like people who don't put the same dollar value you do on things that are essentially free to produce. that's oddly neurotic and pathetic but you're a very good goy.

do you dislike people who eat anything other than the meat and three veg every day? after all, they pirated those foods and recipes from other cultures.

devs gotta eat nigger

>Hello sir, would you like to sample this delectable fine sparkling wine we have tonight? It's gotten excellent reviews and-
>HOLD ON, THAT WINE WAS PIRATED FROM CHAMPAGNE. FROGS GOTTA EAT. I'LL HAVE THE SAME THING AT FIVE TIMES THE PRICE OR NOTHING AT ALL. WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF POORFAG? I AM TOO AND ILL BE EATING SAWDUST THE REST OF THE WEEK BUT PIRACY IS WRONG

>22 fps
So this is the power of pc

Well that's not necessarily so bad. It's more important to make sure it is running at a stable 30 frames. If the emulator and hardware can handle any more than that, it can go into making it prettier.

I know fags will call shill nintenbaby etc etc on me, and don't get me wrong, my PC can surely handle BoTW and I´d surely love to play it with the best graphics possible, but If you think you will be able to run it flawlessly in the current year, your fucking delusional.

Mention one wothwhile game for the WiiU that runs fine, and I mean not even audio issues. I got the money and I love Zelda so it's the Switch version for me and maybe replay it later on on emulator.