I'm straight up too lazy to finish this. Anyone wanna help me out?

I'm straight up too lazy to finish this. Anyone wanna help me out?

Delete the whole XBone section, then copy paste this into PS4 section.

Why even bother making that XBO section if like 27 of those games are multiplats. More since they have Win 10 ports.

Not only that the Switch isn't even out yet, so it'd just be a shitposting console war bait image anyway.

My suggestion would to just stop wasting your time and neck yourself.

I feel like the exclusive ones never emphasize how many games Nintendo systems will never ever get.

Remove DQ:H2. It's no longer PS4 exclusive since it's coming to switch.
And remove Wild too, that shit's never coming out.

Well even that Sony list has some PC stuff on it.

see

Was speaking in regards to console exclusives. Given enough time all this shit will be on PC eventually.

>pic related
DAS RITE
WE'S GOT DA GAWD GENE

>he believes his own bullshit

>A nintendo console with third party support
>Being able to play Nintendo games on better consoles or even PC
Both options sound great to be honest familia

I mean decades from now, not in a year or two. Eventually someone will get and emulator running that can run these, or Sony "may" decide to pick up PC as an extra platform.

The NEVAEVA thing is kind of silly anyway. I wish these were coming to PC so people without a PS4 could play them.

It's fine the way it is

Why does this kind of reply always kill a thread?

>Own PS4
>Preorder Switch
Why the fuck would I ever want a Xbone?
I have literally every game I could possibly want and this is not even considering my PC.

Was bothering me so I fixed it.

well the right column is already complete so you're 2/3rds done

Everything on that list that isn't Bloodborne is either unreleased or garbage

Shouldn't you be filing a petition

What does that have to do with Bloodborne being THE PS4 game?

>Both options sound great to be honest familia
And we'll never get either

I just don't understand why anyone would want to play a watered down AAA game on a tablet. Wii U ports of AAA games were terrible

Why do you pretend that people give a shit about your opinion when you judge them based on their cover art?

i keep reading neck yourself is that a cooler way to say kill yourself? explain this

What is this image trying to show?

The PS4 and X1 have been out for a little over three years and have a handful of worthwhile exclusives between them. Neither had an impressive launch library, much less a "killer app" like Zelda.

That aside, the Switch is not a direct successor to a single console the way the other two are and is (fairly successfully) trying to target both home and handheld consumers. It's a new concept and that's going to come with a premium price tag.

Considering what it's trying to do, the fact that it's only $50 more than its closest competitors is impressive and, of course, that price will only drop with time.

What is even point of this, adding good games? Because most of the stuff on XBox side is multiplats, also available on PS4 and PC.

>that price will only drop with time.
Very quickly I might add

>Take a cursory glance at the Bone Drone """ exclusives""".
>I have Gears 4 and Dishonored 2 on PC

xcucks will never learn

Most people interested in the Switch wouldn't; they want the experiences unique to the console.

That said, there's still a fair amount of novelty in being able to play one of the most well known open world RPGs while waiting at the DMV or some shit. If you can't see the value in that, it's obviously not for you.

Knowing Nintendo consoles, most likely.

If it follows their handheld trends, it might take a while though. It's difficult to tell just yet how it'll behave because, like I said, it's something new.

why is it 2017 and sony still has nogames

Or how many Nintendo games other platforms will NEVER EVER get?

Whos gonna own JUST a switch anyway? Like who the fuck owns JUST a PS4 either? Sounds like a loser that deserves to get made fun of on this imageboard about videogames.

Idorts are the only true gamers.

In your opinion
(which doesn't hold any weight)

Remove Nier from this.

It's not going to be exclusive for long.

If you're talking about Skyrim, no, I can't see the value in that because I've put 200 hours into Skyrim and I'm not interested in more. I'm far more likely to be interested in playing BotW at the DMV though

And Skyrim's nature as a 5 year old game kind of keeps it outside of the realm of "AAA" anyway. Though I'm sure even last gen's AAA games will need to be watered down in order to run on the Switch

Well, I'm not sure what other "watered down AAA game" we're talking about then. Most of the stuff announced for the Switch has been unique to the console as far as I know.

I imagine the Switch, like previous Nintendo consoles, will not be the place to buy multiplats.

you forgot to mention everyone has a ps4 so theres no reason to argue it's cheaper cuz its 4 years old

>If it follows their handheld trends
The 3DS was bombing until their slash and that was 4 months later. The Switch is even more expensive which is bad news if we're thinking of this as a handheld, and probably worse news if we're thinking of it as a console

Thank you based Platinum Games and Takahisa Taura.

I can finally stop buying Playstation systems.

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

>Already have sonyggers photoshopping odyssey onto PS4 boxes

That was fast. When are you idiots going to realize that console failures mean NOTHING to Nintendo in the long run? I remember back when the Wii U was first reported to not be selling well, you faggots said how Nintendo would go bankrupt if they didn't do better. Yet they did not do better, and are doing just fine. Now we have another situation, and you say the same fucking shit you always do like nothings changed. You've been proven wrong already, its over.

It would take a lot to bankrupt a company that owns IPs worth billions and billions of dollars

Anyone claiming Nintendo would go bankrupt is an idiot. There's a very real chance of them going software-only, however. In fact, Nintendo's path as a 3rd party developer has already begun. They're making mobile games, something Iwata swore they would never do just 5 years ago

>triggered so hard by Sony he didn't even notice the Steam page and Xbox box

>There's a very real chance of them going software-only

There is not. Not even a less then zero percent chance of that happening. In fact, the Switch could sell Wii U numbers, yet net even more money then the Wii U did. THIS is why the accessories are so expensive. Nintendo has rigged the game in their favor, for every few consoles and accessories they sell, it adds up to the same as them selling three consoles instead of just one.

>Nintendo's path as a 3rd party developer has already begun. They're making mobile games, something Iwata swore they would never do just 5 years ago

Meanwhile, during the Odyssey treehouse interview
>Interviewer: "Can I ask you something? Why is Odyssey so much more open then 3D World was?"
>Miyamoto: "Well since we already have a casual Mario out there, we can focus on making a more open and detailed Mario for our main systems."
>Interviewer: "Already a casual Mario? Could you explain?"
>Miyamoto: "It means, since we have Super Mario Run, we don't need to put casual Mario titles on our main hardware. We already made those, so we can dedicated more open and detailed Mario games for the Switch."

Remember when they stated that the mobile games were just casual trash to get people interested in Nintendo hardware?
And people like you stated "no, that's not true", or "no, Nintendo is putting serious games on mobile"?
Well now you know your answer. Mobile games are just casual shit to get people to buy a Switch or 3DS.

I'm just honest to god sick of idiots generalizing shit, repeating the same negative shit they said during the Wii U era when that same era proved them wrong. The Switch isn't perfect, it has real flaws, but Nintendo is not going to die OR go third party in your lifetime. I'm sorry if that offends you, but you have to live with it.

>exclusive/console exclusive list of games

remove nier automata, PC version was confirmed a while back

>only four are out
>Uncharted is the same shit
>Ratchet and Clanks is a remake with LESS stuff
>Last Guardian runs at Bloodborne has serious frame pacing issue and at laiunch was called loadborne
>Nintendo fans will become sonyggers for these
No

God the Switch has the best covers.

why did he turn black

if i start playing ps4 will i turn black too?

It's a joke, like how nobody can BECOME a Nigger, no Xbro, Nintendrone or Mustard can BECOME a Sonygger.

that cellphone tier lineup

Woops meant to quote

Based Nintendo picking up where PSP left off

3 games on interest
300 retail
paid online

also 3 games of interest not including automata
300 retail
paid online

graphics are irrelevant because I have a pc for that so my decision will likely be on where monhun goes

>3 games of interest
I was just posting the game covers that we know.

There are other games.

that joke doesnt even work in this context

>only a couple are legitimately good

I can't believe I went through all this just to fix your retarded image with multiplats, shit games and forgetting good ones.

Criteria:

>Game must not be available on either of the other two consoles
>Game must either be good or look like it will be good in the case of unreleased games

Joke?

>No Super Mario Odyssey
0/10 weak bait

shit image

you wasted your time

>Game must either be good or look like it will be good in the case of unreleased games

(YOU)

Should already be common knowledge that PS4 is the best option for exclusives right now.

Maybe in two years the Switch will have a worthwhile library, and Xbone is pretty much dead with Scorpio coming up later this year.

>unironically comparing a launch console price to 4 years post launch
I dun geddit.

PS4 has Bloodborne and Nioh
Switch has Breath of the Wild, and mario odyssey

There you go

>still don't understand why consolefags buy $300-500 machines just to play such a small amount of good games

You'd have a point if they were released on the same day or even a month apart, but for now the xbox one and the PS4 both have better value than the switch for the same price.

I'm worried 90% of these will suck

PC works best with Nintendo unless you want the lastest Underage Panty Quest on PS4.

I like this post. Simple. Insulting towards Nintendo, but something Nintendo fans can agree with. And only means more games for other 3 systems.

god i hope the bottom part happens.

i never knew until just now how amazing it would be if nintendo went third party

no more gimmicks they would have to make the best games they've ever made to stay in the boat at that point. And they'd get a lot more money from sony/microsoft to make their games as good as possible PLUS the fact that if it wasnt up to quality you know sony/microsoft would delay that shit to make it good or just outright cancel it alltogether instead of releasing some shit half baked (cough star fox cough)

15/16ths of those xbone games are on pc

why did you put future tone twice?

What the fuck is this mess
This is why you have to set yourself some conditions or this happens

Money gives me the chance to be happy.

No money, nay negative money is 100% awful

>come with a premium price tag.

That's the problem.
Typical Nintendo. The price doesn't reflect the hardware.

>I can't read

Where's scale bound?

2 different games.

Top 10 metascored exclusives.

>metascore
why

I have bad news...

why the fuck muliplats there?

:'(

>muh 'console exclusive'

lel

>>Game must either be good or look like it will be good in the case of unreleased games

Broke your own rule with XBox.

No, you just have shit taste. Funny because I only included the Last of Us, Until Dawn and Ratchet & Clank out of generosity.

YOU have shit taste. You included Quantum Break for god's sake and it's just as bad as Last of Us.

>console fags will never play Planet Coaster, Valhalla, Stellaris or Hearts of Iron

user..

>actual game
>rehash
>shoevelware
>port
>shovelware
>shovelware?
>shovelware
>port
>shovelware?
>actual game
>actual game?
>shovelware

Wii tier lineup.

DQH 1&2 are out on PS4 already. That's a port aswell.

Do your own marketing, Phil.

Do I need to play the first game before this one?