To non Nintendo fans

To non Nintendo fans

What games would convince you to buy a Switch?

Nothing

Bayonetta 3

Monster Hunter. Fuck Nintendo though.

something lewd and uncensored

Smash 5
Wave Race 64 2

This

Nothing, it'd likely be a multiplat and I won't need it.

And if only 1 series moves to it exclusive, it wouldn't really be enough to make me bother.

Maybe if nearly every devs I about for started only making exclusives for it.

with a side of Metroid and an ARPG pokemon which isnt shit

Just get a PC or Vita you weebs

Maybe if you could play the whole 3DS library. Because I don't keep up with these Nintendo handhelds anymore since the DS.

well F-zero seems to have been replced with FAST RMX, and Metroid was basically confirmed by Reggie in an interview.

I consider myself a non-nintendo fan, but if metroid and monster hunter were to be revealed for it, you can bet your cock I'd be buying it.

Zelda, for the switch exclusively, hopefully it'll be more contained so they can whore out the performance.

seiken densetsu
actraiser

Paid online and waggle pretty much killed any interest had in the Switch. Fuck Nintendo

i'll get one if xenoblade 2 turns out decent

Rune Factory 5
Ace Attorney 7

>No paid online multiplayer
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at Bayonetta 2
>reasonably priced Pro controller
How hard is that?

Pokemon Gen 5 remakes. I would litterally buy the wii u just for that alone

>well F-zero seems to have been replced with a subpar wipeout clone

Multiple new SMT titles or games made by Platinum.

Nothing.

It's not a Wipeout clone and Wipeout fans don't even want it. As far as I'm concerned it's just a shitty budget anti-gravity racer trying to cash in on the demand.

probably Monster Hunter. Nothing else really has a good enough track record to guarantee I'll enjoy it.

Whos this hot chick?

monster hunter

I was gonna say ace attorney
holy shit they better not do it because I would buy a goddamn switch for that FUCK

Ha
Ha.

Armored Core unless it's like AC5 then I don't want it.

Usually I wait until there's five games on a system I want before getting it, but even crap MH games have kept me going for well over 150 hours so that would be worth at least two other games.

A better lineup of games. I got suckered into the WiiU and I'm not making the same mistake again unless they actually give something worth the price.

Didn't mean to quote

what my boys
said.
Monster Hunter. a mainline MonHun that I can play on my tv with a regular controller alone is enough for me to buy a Switch.
I bought a Wii U for MH3U, put just over 300 hours into it, then gave the Wii U to my neices.

it was worth it.

Backwards compatibility with Wii and Wii U game discs might have made me consider it. But that's not happening, so probably nothing.

My rule is 5 solid games or 1 game I can get at least 200 hours out of. Monster Hunter has gotten me to buy every console.

Splatoon sold the Switch to me, Zelda is icing on the cake.

I buy nothing but Nintendo hardware and I'm not purchasing a Switch until DQ11 or a proper Fire Emblem get a concrete Western release date.

Good ones. I bought a PS4 2 years ago and there are only now multiple current gen games I'm interested in coming out instead of just a multiplat here and there and Bloodborne.

I have zero nostalgia for Nintendo because I never owned any of the systems or played any of the games besides what friends had, so even though the Switch looks mildly interesting I'm not blowing $300 on a tablet when I could just buy an older Nintendo system and a flash cart and get guaranteed good games instead.

native homebrew support with easy indie game publishing
no paid online
no restrictions on content (allow eroge etc)
better battery life (8+ hours for 2d games, 4+ for intense 3d)
NO in-game purchases anywhere, period

That's about it. The power/res/price are all fine as is if the rest of those conditions are met.

The only thing that would convince me is the lack of motion controls. They fucked up.

A true SMT game, running on Unreal 4

I'm 99% sure it's happening after the presentation, but rumours that it's some fucking fighting game or something are almost scaring me away.

at least i'll have xenoblade 2 though

In order of likeliness:

>Ports of W101 and B2
>A Metroid game that isn't a rehash.
>Team Ico's next game
>A new Smash Bros closer to Melee than Brawl, preferably not directed by Sakurai
>A non-spinoff Pokemon game that isn't a turn based JRPG

pokemon, and a massive price cut.

and im talking about a real "next gen" pokemon game, not the piece of shit they keep rehashing for portables.

what's wrong with FAST?

>Team Ico's next game
after TLG? no thanks

Goddamn that's fucking small holy shit.

Nothing.

Redout and Fast Racing Neo on portable device. Also Wipeout collection and Radial G on PSVR.

This is a good year for FAST enthusiast.

A proper Paper Mario 64/TTYD sequel

It's mediocre like Redout

>What games would convince you to buy a Switch?
Persona 5
injustice 2
a sim racer
an fps that is not complete shit
witcher 3
from soft exclusive

being able to purchase games that are already on the wii u's virtual console along with wii u games so i can at least be able to play the wii u games i bought digitally

melee

some actually challenging platformers

>playing splitsceen on handheld device
I never understand this, it's way too small for that why don't just utilize wireless multiplayer like normal handheld?

I just want Super Mario Odyssey to be good. I hope it's like Mario 64 as they had mentioned. I liked the many different worlds and shit.

That's the only thing that will be the deal maker/breaker.

what about them is mediocre?