What's the Sup Forumserdict?

What's the Sup Forumserdict?

It's not Sticker Star

We told Nintendo what we want, and they gave us something else.

Again.

its not TTYD

Nintendo saw the response to Sticker Star, and completely ignored it.

It's forgettable

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”

You know Ford never actually said that, right?

It's better than Sticker Star, which isn't saying much in the long run.

Who cares?

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

64>TTYD

How will TTYD fags sleep?

By seeing that the user score is higher than 64

Easily explained by votebombing butthurt TTYD fags

But for all intents and purposes, it is.

Battles are handled the exact same way save that there's a paint management aspect that only becomes an issue late in the game with big ass cards to paint. The game would be noticeably better if it weren't held back by the battle system plaguing SS.

Why are the two most recent ones disliked? I liked the first three but barely knew sticker star existed until recently, let alone the fact that they made ANOTHER one since sticker star.

It's ok.

Only via critics' opinions

People who played the games like TTYD more.

Because they're shit

Read this.
>but tl;dr
Bitch, you played TTYD.

Everything except combat is great.

Combat is horrible. I try my hardest to avoid all fights that I can.

>Trusting user scores more

>Miyamoto/Tanabe-free, game universe won't be formulaic shit like Sticker Star and NSMB
>original devs M&LRPG haven't left
>Paper Jam was only playing it safe and hunkered down due to being a crossover, devs confirmed on Miiverse
>Paper Mario isn't an RPG anymore but an Action-Adventure game
>Paper Mario pretty much dead after Color Splash's reception
>the fuck retarded decision over if should be one Mario RPG other than PMRPG and M&LRPG co-existing as Handheld/Console Mario RPGs
>likely all the elements for RPG Paper Mario will be transferred to M&LRPG
>the Nintendo Switch could bring in a shit ton of new ideas for the series
>Bros. Attacks and playable Bowser could return too

you have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you anticipated for the next M&LRPG?

Paper Mario is beyond saving. even fucking minus8 likes that gutter trash that is Color Splash

better than shill or Sup Forums opinions, desu

Sticker Star and Color Splash take a different tack on the Paper Mario formula. The biggest difference is how battles are handled. There's not much variety in action commands and battles themselves are largely pointless because your strength is entirely dependent on your inventory.

There's also no partners or special skills, which makes battles feel a little dry on top of lacking a real point.

Also, all bosses are basically automatic losses unless you have a particular item or items, and it gets stricter the further in you go (for example, by the third major boss battle you can't use "replica" items for no clear reason other than the game won't let you).

Overall, the games gate progress in frustrating ways and offer nothing to compensate for it. The level design is good and varied, and the writing is punchy and funny, but the combat brings the whole thing down. And there was no real reason for it to change in the first place.

>overrated gook artist with mediocre talent in flash likes Color Trash
really makes you think?