Who would pay $300 + $60 + $100 + $10 / month for this?

who would pay $300 + $60 + $100 + $10 / month for this?

me

I would pay $300 + $60 for this.

I paid for the special edition

I bought two copies of it

I wouldn't.
I'd pay $300 + $60 though.
Will probably just pay $60 though.

OP, why would you pay the online sub to play BOTW?

Nigga you silly (also what's the extra $100 for?)

Why does this look worse than a PS3? The PS3 came out in 2006, eleven years ago.

300 + 60 gives you all you need

I still can't believe that there's $100 per controller and paid online.

Me, but why would you need online for a single player game?

Because it's running in 900p at a stable 30fps. Most PS3 games ran sub 720p with awful framrate.

80 dollars for joycon in best country

Controllers aren't $100. Unless you're Canadian. Or you buy a right and left joy-con separately.

Fuck no. I can wait till later

What's the extra hundred dollars for? You only need $300 for the Switch and $60 for the game. You don't need online capabilities for this game.

I'd pay $360 for that. I didn't get a Wii U and I usually enjoy Zelda games despite not being a religious fanboy, so it will be nice having it.

me

But the PS3 came out in 2006 and looked better.

If you can't achieve 1080p 60fps after more than a decade, eleven fucking years, then you fucked up.

Nigga no one wants to play with a shitty gamepad again. Everyone is gonna be playing with a pro controller.

Is it really $10 a month? Charging more than twice the price of the competitors' service for even a comparable experience seems foolish.

Why am I paying for online and a new controller when I don't need to You raging autistic retard Sony Horsecock Sucker?

You forgot to add the cost of a TV, rent, electricity, internet, furniture to sit on while playing, food and water sustain you while playing, ect.

me

It's free until fall. OP is pulling price out of his ass.

>If you can't achieve 1080p 60fps
So literally no consoles? Agreed, PC is the way to go if you care about framerate.

I paid 372.36 for Zelda and Switch with tax included. I'm good.

/ fucking thread

Why can't it look like this? Were there problems with the technology?

i'd like to see a better looking open world game on the ps3 that also had a more stable framerate

this

Assassins Creed 4

gta 5

not me
not since the game looks worse on switch

>itt: I'm poor

This to be honest

nintendrones are a bunch of regressive manchildren

thankfully I already have a wiiu so I don't have to spend $300+

do zalda have maltiplayer?

holy shit that cant be real, i am goign to cancel my fucking preorderr

no really user, what's the $100 for?

10 is online clearly, 60 is game, 300 is switch...what's the 100?

I'd pay $300+60 for this

Also what is the extra $100?

>online
>single player game

You're proposing paying $10 a month for a game that probably doesn't even need any sort of online functionality? Come on now, try harder. And what's that $100 even supposed to be for?

>people in here pretending you dont have to buy a pro controller

dont play dumb nintenfats

Controller I guess?

>pro controllers are $100

I considered that but it's 70bux, not 100

why is everybody adding the online fee as if that's required to play zelda. nintendo hasn't even announced a game that's worthy of the online purchase yet other than platoon.

>Want Zelda on superior hardware
So get BotW on Wii U? I could comfily roam the open world while laying in bed too

>$300 + $60
Yeah
>+ $100 + $10
Huh? Why would you pay for online to play an offline game? Silly user. I assume the 100 is for a new controller(s) for no reason?

$70 price + $7 (sales tax) + $3 shipping = $80

Because they want to pretend that Nintendo has FAILED for the FINAL TIME and that Nintendo is doomed. Again.

ps3 was a home console

>shipping

Anyway, that's still $20 out of OP's ass.

It's free until the fall, and Nintendo hasn't announced anything even remotely hinting at what the price will actually be.
I'll bet in the $40 per year range, if not less

>$80 for a controller
oh my god thats awful

$300 - $90 (sell joycons and charge grip asap as Switch accessories will be snatched up quickly) + $70 (pro controller) + $60

So in reality it's $340 before taxes. Retards BTFO as usual.

I mean Wii U cant even run the game at 30fps at 720p, will probably be a lower res at launch.

>better looking
>more stable framerate

come the fuck on. GTA V ran at an average of 25fps and was 20 in rain at best

Zelda is 30 with occasional dips that last 2-3 seconds at most, and occur once every 15-20 minutes

me

>he thinks the switch comes with the charge grip
user...

these poor nintensaps thinks it actually comes with a charge grip...

Who would pay 400 + 60 + 60 a year for this?

I am fully aware that it doesn't. I am also fully aware that I don't need a charge grip because I can stop playing every 12 hours or so to charge my Joycons. You tried.

>I am fully aware that it doesn't.

>$300 - $90 (sell joycons and charge grip asap

Oh, I'm a different guy. I still don't see the point of the charge grip, though. Sorry if that ruins your jerking.

That shit was just on sale for like 20$

you'd pay 360 genuine US dollars for a game in a series you usually enjoy? You live your life user

Tax

Delusional Nintecuck manchildren.

>not living in a sales tax free state
feels p. good

I will pay $60 to play that. I'm not buying a Switch solely for Zelda you know. It can play other games.

>You can get it cheap if you wait 2 years for it!

these guys

unreliable image, the right is from a newer build where they might have altered the lighting

>mfw no one even noticed OP posted the Wii U version

Nintendo fags.
They are desperate to play a game, since the Wiiu hasn't had one in like 2 years.

People don't just exclusively play only Nintendo shit you know

me

BotW looks phenomenal

I have a gaming PC and the Switch will serve to supplement that as a couch multiplayer machine.

Only thing I'll be missing out on is RDR2 but I'll live.

Bruh look at this dood.

The ps3 weights more than a sack of bricks.
The ps3 titles that look better than this are not open world. Compare it to ps3's dragon age or fallout 3fps.

In Europe it will be at least extra 50-70$

If you consider how much people in my slav shithole earn get this x4

Yep it' waiting for emulation or buying it 5 years later episode again for me

Assassins Creed 4 on PS3 looks better than BOTW

and the PS3 is 11 years older than the Switch

Are you being ironic? Does that webm _actually_ look fun to you? Are you just meme'ing?

2 controllers come with the console. Having 4 will cost $120 less than the ps4.

Grip, charge grip, same difference. You can sell the cons and NON CHARGING GRIP for $80 instead of $90. It's still $350 and not $400+ like OP projected.

>2 controllers come with the console

post pictures of these "controllers"

Looked better on Wii U

Where have you been these last few months?

Correct, the Wii U looks better than the Switch

Post pictures of these "controllers", I dare you.

You said the Switch comes with two controllers. I am challenging you to post a picture of them, so we can see how good they are.

>He doesn't like fucking with time and physics

Why on Earth would I buy a $300 Nintendo Tablarino McDood to play this downgraded garbage. It looks like heinous anus. I'll wait to hear how it is after release, and if it looks good then I'll pick it up on Wii U, maybe. Desu, it looks like shit atm.

Not MK8 and Splatoon. And despite it being objective on which one looks better, Switch version of zelda has added bloom and lighting effects with less contrasty cell-shading. Also hides less environment behind clouds. That said I agree with the Wii U looking better. Still getting switch and hoping I'm wrong.
Also Skyrim "runs" at

Thisaroonie, saskatoony.

Wait I don't get it, the console comes with the joycon nonsense and dogface controller already.

The pro gamepad can't be 100 bucks by itself, can it?

its $80

No, but you certainly are.