Literally fall in love with game character

>literally fall in love with game character
>she dies

cuck

you're only sort right here

replay the prologue

GOD FUCKING DAMN SHIT. I was avoiding all the spoilers up until now. FUCK.

I wouldn't be that angry if Kohacka had just killed her. But the faggot pissed on her grave with the ending.

There can't be good girls with happy endings. I was still angry about Chiaki and then he does this shit. At this point he's just forcing his shitty Junko fetish on danganronpa fans. And there are drones who still defend this.

Am I missing something?

There's no denying she died. The only thing the prologue MAY change is that she wasn't a bitch before the mind hacc occurred.

yes

>the leaks were fake
>she's not a hero after all

>angie dies
>she was also a suicidal psycho bitch
god fucking dammit kohacka
i don't care about your tweests, i just want my mentally deficient but cute brown waifu

I fell in love with Chihiro to the point of full on obsession
Then Chapter 2 happened
I cried and couldn't touch the game for weeks
I only got through it because I was fueled by rage and vengeance

fag

Forgot to mention that of course I had it spoiled beforehand that it was a dude

>fall in love with Chisa through pre-airing promos
>believe fake spoilers in that Aoi died first
>Nup, Chisa died first
>cry for 2 hours because Kodaka is a hack and did the Sayaka meme for the third time running

To be fair, Sayaka served her purpose.
Chisa just fucking dies a meaningless death

I don't think you can literally love something that doesn't know you exist.

I fell for it though. I was glad she became the MC of Side: Despair but then it made me sad because she achieved nothing but destroying the FF.

Then how come I did, normie-kun? Fuck your complex definition of love, all it is is when you really really like someone. You don't need to be loved back or anything.

Sounds more like you just lusted after her. You're using a word that you don't really seem to understand.

>literally fall in love with game character
>she dies
>save her anyway

It's not just lust.

DR4 when

>literally fall in love with a videogame character
>life improves significantly as each day passes.

Fuuka has made my world a much brighter place.

That's not even close to love. That pillow will never ask something of him. He's just dumping affection on an inanimate object. Waking up after 2 hours of sleep to care for your child then working all day to feed them is love. Humping a pillow is just loneliness and lust.

Mostly though. And it's not love.

For me it was Ibuki.

Of course by then I had learned not to get attached to anyone, but I still managed to have my heart broken a little bit.

what about improving yourself as a person by learning a new language and exercising for her?
Would you say that's love?

No. You're doing it for your idea of her. Unless a line in the game says "user I'd like it if you learned nip and worked out for me" then you're just extrapolating shit based on your perception of her character. Maybe the dude who wrote her thinks she prefers fat dudes who don't know japanese, and obviously his opinion on fuuka outweighs yours.

Okay, but it's literally love.

I'll give you infatuation but that's the best I can do.

>Falling in love with a video game character
Jesus, you couldn't be a bigger fag even if you tried

nothing compares to it happening irl

But I love her SO much that I'd rather she be with the one than can make her happy than be with me.

You literally have no choice. If the author offered to write you into the story you'd probably say yes.

Keep in mind when you say you love her you're really just saying that you love the work of an artist and a writer.

user she's not real. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

I don"t think relationships should be so direct about what one should do for the other.

When you love someone and know them well you do everything you can to make sure they are as happy as they can be, that means you yourself have to be the best that you can be.
It's something that's implicit, waiting for one or the other to tell you what to do for them instead of taking the initiative and doing things you know for sure would improve things between you is a sign that you lack interest.

Fuuka's only mention on what she likes in a partner is that they're positive or supportive, she doesn't say anything beyond that.

Either way, I know that she deserves someone who can give her the best out of life, and I work to be that person.

What if her author writes another story where she wants an chain-smoking bad boy who rides a motorbike?

do you know how ironic this is

Why would I want my disgusting self in the game? I would say no.

Dang dude. I can't imagine not liking myself.

If you guys knew anything about love, you'd know that love can even transcend dimensions.

Just ignore that spic, he's autistic.

user why not impove yourself instead of bitching about it on some anonymous image board?

I think focusing on what ifs is silly and a waste of time.
I rather enjoy what's here and now rather than worry about something with astronomically small chances of happening.

Thanks for humoring me, these moments are when I can express myself in a more ample way

Where did you get the idea I'm hispanic? And I'm almost objectively the least autistic person in this thread.

Yeah and not the guy who fell in love with a fictional character

he means me

you're a stupid fucking piece of shit you filthy disgusting faggot i hope you kill yourself actually i hope i kill you i hope you choke on a fucking grape you ugly stupid smelly neet virgin piece of shit

Oh yeah, fair enough. Long day and I misread his comment. You honestly seem at least mildly autistic, but you're fairly harmless. You'd probably enjoy Sup Forums's waifu threads, they're full of people like you.

I already go there, can't wait for tomorrow's

that is, if the mods don't delete it again for no reason.

Woah, you might wanna dial back the heat just a little bit

I went to a few of their threads out of curiosity. Your posting style reminded me of theirs for sure. Like I said, autistic but polite and harmless.

Thanks, I gueaa

*guess

I need to sleep

>"loving" someone before even playing their game
You deserve what you got

When can we expect a public apology from Kodaka after the shitshow that was V3?

At the DR3 event in April

I have her game, burgerfag.

>she was also a suicidal psycho bitch
You clearly haven't read the epilogue or prologue again.

Never expect more meta mindhack.

That doesn't change a damn thing. She dies a few hours into a 20 hours+ game.
You are in "love" with someone that wasn't even in for 1/3 of the game. You people are worse than the Sayakafags.

>falling in love with the second person to die

There's a bonus mode with her in it.

This is why I never finished DR2.

My Chiaki will always only be a vita swipe away.

That you won't get until you beat the 20+ hour game

first, Amami didn't really die

>emotionally identify and sympathize with a character
>he kills himself
>but each time he does it gets sadder

Bitch isn't even real in her own fiction.
That an extra layer of beta, my nigga

Nice try 3DPD you'll get none of my sideways glances

>he believed the fake spoilers

That was fake spoilers. I'm surprised those haven't been cleared up yet.

Ai can't die from simple executions user, she'll live on. The real question is whether hajimeme will even bother to visit

One of Kodaka's latest comments about the game on twitter.

> "People who cleared V3 know the full story now. I am accepting all of the positive and negative opinions on what and what not to do. If the answers you're looking for are not in V3, it cannot be obtained right now. It's also interesting to talk about V3 with others who have finished the game. It's the real pleasure of a mystery game like this."

Fake spoilers sounded better than the bullshit we got instead.

>If the answers you're looking for are not in V3, it cannot be obtained right now
I feel like this is the same thing said at the end of ZTD

>damage control has already begun

>I am accepting all of the positive and negative opinions on what and what not to do

Yeah I bet.

Please bring Kaede-chan back in V4, I'll forgive you.

Based Kodaka. Who /pre-ordering v4 day one/ here?

>opinions on what and what not to do.

You can fuck off for all I care.
You had a chance to make V3 a fresh start, a new beginning, a new story, and instead you decided to botch the fucking ending to hamfist fedora-tier meta trash and make controversial statements to piss off your fanbase.
No wonder Nips are having a meltdown with this game

>meta trash
Funny you say this when V3 "53" can be read as "trash" in Japanese. Game's title is literally Danganronpa Trash.

Well thanks fag, if I see a spoiler right underneath a post like that I don't even need to highlight it to know it says "she dies".

Maybe you should try not being an EOP who waits for localizations.

You've been such a blight on every thread in the last few days. You're no longer interested in discussing the game in any format; you're here to feel superior and argue. Stop.

DELET THIS

>implying they weren't mind hacc'd twice

I want everyone to calmly slide their hope over to me. No one has to get hurt.

Here, you can have him. Just don't hurt Mikan.

As fanservice-y and awful that DR3 ending was, at least it didn't leave me with an empty and sour taste in my mouth like V3 did.

Yeah I'd take a sappy ending that tries to please everyone over one that actively ridicules its audience any day

...I'll think about it.

The best thing about this whole shitstorm is the fact that Kodaka already foreseed how people would react to it.

These are some of the white noise lines in chapter 6 class trial:
「こういう超展開とか好きじゃねえんだよ」
> I dont like this kind of twist
「ハッピーエンドにしないと運営燃やす」
>I will burn down your company if you dont make it a happy ending
「展開がメタすぎるって」
>This is getting too meta
「説教なんて聴きたくないんだよ」
>I dont want to hear you lecturing me.
「赤松ちゃんの代わりにこいつが死ねば良かったよ」
>He should dead instead of Akamatsu chan

This isn't the Dangan Ronpa I love
I've supporting it from the beginning
I really don't like these kind of development
The production will burn down if there is no happy ending
Too much meta
I don't want that kind of bad aftertaste
How much do you think I spent on that franchise
Dangan Ronpa this time is too rough
I don't want to listen to some kind of moral lesson
When will the assassin get punished?
This guy should have died instead of Akamatsu
The characters actually stand out due to their death you know
Characters die, this is Dangan Ronpa

>creates waifu bait
>kills them off
>lives off NEET tears

he literally does nothing wrong.

Well thanks for this... thing, I'm gonna make her draw all over herself instead.

Please don't bully her.

He basically did not write a plot

I'm gonna do it.

I mean, she wanted it anyway, so it's no big deal.

>dies a meaningless death

It had some relevance, her death fueled Yu Narukami and OUR BOY JUZO WHO STILL CANNOT BE CONTROLLED

Well... Alright, then, I guess it's fine.