XIV thread patch 3.5,

>join PVP because 1 minute queue times
>Flames and Mael still gang bang adders even with freelancers

KISAMA IN ENDLESS TORMENT

why is people keep falling in dun scaith

>Adders in the lead
>Flames only attacking Maelstrom
why.jpg.webm

Show me literal facts that demonstrate adders lose more pvp than the others.

>be freelancer
>adders
>won
apparently im very lucky
i'll try jumbo cactpot next

Can someone just from memory name the Trials / other end game content that requires a BLM / SMN limit break?

>mfw the sheer, staggering number of retards I've been exposed to already while trying to bird farm in cross-server PF
Did people literally forgot how videogame in 24 hours? Because this is fucking ridiculous.

GOOD AND EVIL, THE WAR ETERNAL!

a10s, But that can be done with BRD/MCH

Have you been into any clear party yet? People can't even pass through soar mechanic.

>Do dun scaith just fine this morning
>Can't even get past Scat-hatch once all the normies log in

I wish ACT worked so I could see where the fucking shitters are.

>tfw you get aggro on a boss as DPS in a 24 man

The sure sign your group is going to fail

I'm not even brave enough to try farming Zurvan with randoms, I'll only do that with people I know.
I tried farming Sephirot earlier and over the course of an hour or so, exactly one kill was scored. ONE.

AHURA MAZUDA! ENG voice track for Zurvan is missing lines again, just like Sephirot, Thordan and Ravana.

>haha what's a threat combo? haha

Anyone else play entirely in first person mode

Does anyone who's completed the story quests (if anyone) know if the major character who dies this patch comes back at all? Or are they gone for good?

He'll probably come back as a ghost to help you pull a corrupted magical dildo out of Y'da's asshole or something.

Does the small lalafell dude that always hangs out with Yda die? [/Spoiler]

Yeah, big sacrificial moment, apparently. That's what I heard from my friend who's super torn up about it.

Everyone figured he did, yeah. Doesn't actually show him dying though.

hes about as dead as all the scions at the end of 2.5 aka dude off screen lmao

>Queuing as an 8man party for Dun Scaith takes 30 minutes

Fucked much?

MUH

I've spent all day trying to clear Zurvan Ex and people just cannot fucking do Soar. It is fucking astonishing the degree to which their brains cannot comprehend, it's like this mechanic regresses people to the mental ability of a chimp. It's so fucking bad that the "recommended" strategy is to just stack DPS to try and skip it by phase pushing. Except they forget, that requires people to actually know how to play their class well (which they don't, otherwise they could understand Soar) and have gear that isn't welfare. So it never actually works and you end up having to do Soar anyway where inevitably 2+ people die which eventually leads to the run wiping.

I'm beginning to think I'll be waiting until Stormblood for a clear.

>Got my gear and clear on first run

Hoo boy, sure am glad about that, hopefully people start learning mechanics for next week

>Took only 8 minutes this morning
>Died a few times but managed to clear it fine
>This evening
>30 minutes, takes 80 minutes to kill 2 bosses because dps is absolutely shit

>tfw have welfare gear on second job and clear it first try
feels good

>mfw full on dbz

why

SLOPPY

yfw he returns in the new palace of the dead

>palace of the dead updated
>yfw hes the boss of the 200th floor now

>floor 200
>wipe to MUH ALA MHIGO
>punishment is title is temporarily changed to "Sloppy"
>you can't change it for 24 hours

Stupid question. Is there any way to practice my level 60 rotation outside of PotD if I'm not 60 yet?

I'm trying not to level through PotD while having no idea what my new skills do.

practice dummy
or just hit lvl 60 mobs

oh fuck sorry i thought youre already lvl 60
go 51-60 solo

Had a feeling I'd have to do it that way.

Any Bards want to recommend me a rotation for trash mobs?

Is it even worth putting up dots for shit in PotD?

That 'splat' really made me flinch

>new title is a major spoiler for 3.5 story
>everyone is now wearing it
thanks square enix

Last cutscene was interesting

What a rude person.

God, not being able to talk inthe feast is the worst.

>Playing as a girl

>can't tell my mouth breather war to turn off defiance

>He doesn't have Gigi summoned 24/7

Explain yourself

>not playing as a girl.

Enjoy your glamor scraps.

>All garo gear for girls is shit

Okay

>Those sexy as boots for every class

Implying

The healer shorts are cute.

why is it in cutscene.exh

Most likely their job quest cutscenes.

A10s many groups used it on A5s as well when it was relevant.

Worked fine for me after the update to ACT

Job quest cutscenes for stormblood.
SAM/RDM has 50-70 while the other jobs got 60-70

It works now. Update and go back to seeing the horrors of duty finder

>Kiritoz Uchiharha

tfw no Julyan aura on drk and blm

I want to do things to Khloe.

Fuck, now I want to queue for dun scaith again.

How much fucking light does this relic need? Ive gotten 3 sturdies, 2 meagers, and a bold i think it was and it still hasnt completed the first rune.

Man I really didn't want Samurai to be in this game. It's going to end up being a tank, and being fucking dumb. A lot like Dark Knight, which still baffles me how the quintessential glass cannon in like every other Final Fantasy translates to a sturdy tank in this.

Just spam Alex Normal, I kept getting vigorous that way.

>using gear everyone and their mom is going to be using for glamour

no creativity

Any ones you recommend or just any?

>68

If Stormblood job quests are 60-63-65-68-70 will we get a new ability at 60? or just 4 new abilities?

Not a single relic blm staff has looked good in HW. I don't even know why I bother.

purple mage confirmed

Lunaris and all the next step are ok.

>vote abandon on Scathach with 35 minutes left

Yeah naw that totally wasnt an enormous waste of my fucking tjme
or anything

stormcloud on a stick is kinda cool, too bad thunder is a relatively insignificant spell, especially in level 60 content

relic.

Both are relics.

Post the relics, I wanna see 'em

Would you rather have wasted another 35 minutes?

They alreasy said abilities wont even necessarily be tied to the job quests 60-70 because they want more freedom in writing the quests instead of trying to tie each quest to an ability you learn.

>there are players that are actually bitching about the new WAR anima not being ridiculously overdesigned

is there no way to pay through steam wallet without having to set up a credit card for sub

man this shit is annoying i dont want it to update automatically

Bravura still the best

I guess you count a Sanguine Scepter as a relic too then?

Yes, actually. We wiped twice at sub five percent so I feel like we couldve gotten it.

Is Soot Black the blackest dye you can get without paying or getting gold chocobo feathers?

There's a between over designed and a level 8 bronze labrys.

Too good for this world. RIP in piss. Papalymo is not dead since we didn't see a body.

>Just leaving the Tippsytittyturvy just lying around.
Too important not to be brought back in the story later.

you will fight papalymo/rhalgr/ilberd abomination
please look forward to it

>You will never have Lahoggbrea bust through the ceiling like Arges screaming about vengeance in the middle of your PotD run.

Wasted opportunity.

If anything this patch just proves how irredeemably shit Ala Mhigan's are.

how do you get the garo horse

it's not pvp like the armor right?

I pay with crysta, and just buy the amount I need for the month so it doesn't automatically renew

There's still a 2 phase boss fight after that, user.

>even after all the shit they've pulled we still have to bail them out because they forced our hands by provoking the Empire before we were really rwady

Fucking hell

Get a full set of armour with a matching weapon, talk to the Disreputable Priest. She will give you a title matching that job.

Equip the title and then there are 3 horses.
One for winning 10 Frontlines matches while using a GARO title
One for winning I think 10 Feast matches while using a GARO title.
One for winning a combined 60 Frontlines or Feast matches while using a GARO title.

So yes, they're pvp, it's a pvp collab, have fun.

I'm aware, if we couldve at least gotten to Diablos I could have at least learned a few things about the fight

Thank fuck for that. It looks like they were already stepping in that direction with some of the HW job quests anyway. A fair chunk of them had literally nothing to do with the abilities you were gaining.

honestly, after the shit ilberd pulled and then regula van hydrus' honorubu sacrifice with zurvan I'm about ready to join the empire

I dunno I kind of felt bad for them. Last patch made it seem like Ilberd had picked up the really desperate and downtrodden, people who were wanted to fight, and in some cases had been inspired by the WoL to fight but never thought they could until Ilberd came along with his pretty speeches.

He talks them up with his big plan of hitting the wall and bringing Eorzea into the fight when really his whole plan is to have his two fuckboy minions slaughter the lot of them to use as fodder for his primal summoning.