Awesome, now I don't even need my vita anymore

awesome, now I don't even need my vita anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/DHL-Fast-Delivery-Snail-W3D-4G-FDD-LTE-3D-Game-Cell-Phone-MTK6595-Octa-Core-Android/32423765055.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh? What is this?

or a wii u

or the Witcher 3

OP please tell me what this is.

>game streaming
no thank you

>those joy-pads
>those buttons
>that d-pad
>streaming games

pukinganimegirl.png

Also got mine today

It's great you have no idea.

game streaming plays like ass unless it's a jrpg or something else turn based

So what the heck is this thing?

what if I posted a video of mario kart in the best quality I can so I can show you the latency, or lack thereof. I will show a video of the monitor and the phone so you can see there is little latency

Even so the amount of bandwidth it uses is insane unless you're playing old games

Nobodies gonna buy your chink android thing shill
Any android device does streaming retard

Enjoy your input lag casual

oh ok well yeah. 1080p@60 is 20mbps and sometimes I'll set it to 35mbps. of course my network speed outside of my place is solid so I don't have to worry, but it does begin to stutter if it's too high

But what is it?

That's not even the main issue for me. Where I live I get a bandwidth cap no matter what. I only get 350gb per month now and I gotta save that for downloading games and netflix.

does any android device have built in controls? or dual usb ports? or dual sim cards? can make phone calls in the US and gets up to 20mbps data speeds and be imported from china that isn't xaomi or the other phones?

it's a niche device like all those tards on Sup Forums who like UMPC's and guess what? they're coming back. This device may never take off but it's fuckin cool

OP trying to shill this shit

I don't think a device like this meant to stream from anywhere besides your home network.

Much W3D or Snail W3D

oh yeah didn't think of that, that sucks bro

That is my home network.

Unless hes playing in a fucking quake tournament their is no reason he should worry about inputlag.
You fucking memers spew that phrase so much but don't understand that it literally doesn't matter unless your playing something that extremely precises inputs like a FPS

Uhh yeah
There are hundreds of android handhelds with far superior screens and controls than that shit
Do you even chinkshit dude?

It's shit. Git gud and buy a real console, faggot.

Why even make it portable if you need to stream the games?

Are these any good?

*that requires extremely precise inputs
fuck me its too late for this shit

I don't get it, there isn't that much fucking lag

How can you possibly have a data cap from within your home network? Unless you're using like a shitty modem or something your ISP gave you or something.

>$355
May as well buy a Switch for that price

people will choose to ignore this in favor making of more "muh input lag muthafucka" post

Because he's retarded enough to think WLAN goes over the internet

you mean a glasses-free 3D 5.5inch IPS display that has 410 ppi and is 1080p?

what fucking android handheld comes fucking close?

xbox one streaming works good, I stream my bone to my pc all the time

You have to use the shitty modem they give you which caps your data. People have uncapped it but they were arrested, I think they got crazy fines and the fbi were even involved for some fucking reason

>I have this

So good

>Gimmicks
The controls are better. The screen looks great. Why would you need glasses free 410 1080p on a little handheld? It inflates price

>ppi and resolution are gimmicks now

What is this thing? Answer my question

oh ok glad you can just disregard those obvious features that are better than the GPD-XD's screen.

and I'm pretty sure it's the fact that it's a phone that makes it pricey, hell i'd consider it cheap when you compare it to an unsubsidized phone.

It's the snail W3D ,its fake images made by OP.

And it never came out, they cancelled the project.

Snail W3D

come on man I'm an asshole but let's get real

aliexpress.com/item/DHL-Fast-Delivery-Snail-W3D-4G-FDD-LTE-3D-Game-Cell-Phone-MTK6595-Octa-Core-Android/32423765055.html

I've been checking their site about it for a while, they never updated their news about this. Kinda skeptical still.

>350 dollars
Holy shit just buy a gpd win
You could emulate gamecube and shit with it, superior controls and superior streaming

here was my unboxing collage. it's real. you can see the packaging in the background. I have a message from the seller they were in stock when I purchased.

>720p

That bottom image is on other websites that sell the w3d
You are a literal shill

yeah because they stole it from me, because they don't know how to setup gamestream or probably don't know what the fuck it is. If you have a gpd xd you can play wii u games too, or any device granted your pc can do it.

no shills dude, all games.

Fuck off chink

Why do I need this when I can just stream games on my phablet and use my ps4 controller?

you can gamestream from your iphone too. now am I an apple faggot for shilling apple?

yes shill

>phablet
Kill yourself you filthy racemixer

you don't where the fuck did I mention to you sell all your other shit and buy this? It's just a neat device I found. Hell I have a shield tablet and controller and it does the same thing. But when I'm at work I like playing the witcher on my lunch break. and I don't want to lug all this shit with me.

>enhanced swallow

It's what OP does all day. Every day.

FUCKING REKT

nice one samefag, pick a faster thread next time.

U N R E A L

Obvious samefag.

EVERYONE IS THE SAME PERSON ON THIS BOARD

WOAAAH WOAAAH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

>all this samefag for attention
damn OP I didn't think your thread was that much of an abortion for you to act like this