If Konami's willing to lend the Bomberman IP for Nintendo and Nd Cube...

If Konami's willing to lend the Bomberman IP for Nintendo and Nd Cube, do you think they'd do the same and let Nintendo and Good Feel work on a new Goemon game?

Also Goemon thread, what's your favorite entry? Mine is Kirakira Douchu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rcpLWo-GeU
youtube.com/watch?v=85zsU9vDgIk
youtu.be/bCrGFa213Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ReqfFpMG4E
youtube.com/watch?v=TdLkNSISA7E
youtube.com/watch?v=NUbfcGy1DHs
youtube.com/watch?v=C-t9y0Hcp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=jIoMvYSYfWw
youtube.com/watch?v=omm9YU8z_Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=APQ75OrT5AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goemon's Great Adventure port pls

I never beat it because I never had a rumble pack save memory thing.

give me a Mystical Ninja 64 sequel
I want to explore Japan with wacky ninjas, overly Jap humor and giant robot battle

>give me a Mystical Ninja 64 sequel
I would like this too, but I have a feeling a proper followup would be way more expensive to make than the new Bomberman game. Because of this, I can't see Konami even bothering with it. Something closer to Goemon's Great Adventure or the SNES game might be more likely. Which is fine by me, GGA is easily one of my favorite N64 games. I wonder if it's still a pain to emulate?

Did a run through MNSG recently on mupen64plus and didn't encounter any issues, aside from negligible stuff like glitched water on the map screen and the menu at the bottom looking kinda off.

YAY TANJOU

>mupen64plus
Last time I tried playing it (years ago really) was on Project 64. I'll have to give it another go, thanks.

What is the best song and why is it edo castle?

youtube.com/watch?v=6rcpLWo-GeU

>do you think they'd do the same and let Nintendo and Good Feel work on a new Goemon game?
Depends on if the interest is there. Bomberman still has a fanbase and a market seeing that Konami never outright stopped the series. There were 3 mobile games made over the last 5 years but never came to the US. Goemon hasn't had a major game since 2005 and the last thing he was in was a pachinko. In USA, they throw the SNES game on VC every now and then but doing Goemon anything just seem outright risky to them. Personally I think Goemon would do just fine in today's culture friendly climate.

no matter how weird and confusing japanese folklore is people will enjoy it regardless

EBISUMARU IS BEST CHARACTER

youtube.com/watch?v=85zsU9vDgIk
YOU ARE INCORRECT HERE IS THE BEST SONG

meat hammer all day

best crawl animation
best fucking hammer
the best

tl;dr version, Goemon was never given good care until the N64 era in the US and they weren't particularly good sellers. It's niche.

Konami would need a really good reason to give Goemon another shot, otherwise they'll just end up breaking even and they see that as a waste of time

youtu.be/bCrGFa213Dw

youtube.com/watch?v=7ReqfFpMG4E

the samples in this song are really good quality, also it's super chill

You are like little babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdLkNSISA7E

youtube.com/watch?v=NUbfcGy1DHs

Use the glide final plugin, works like a charm.

My nigga.

Will keep that in mind. Thanks.

I used to rent the SNES game all the godddamn time because I could never find it for sale. I never beat it, but loved to play it. I liked to play as the little fat thief guy in blue.

Sure, watch it never coming outside Japan.

Man if the Switch had both Bomberman and Goemon, the only thing needed from Konami would be 2D Castlevania.

Switch is (generally) not region locked so we good.

>not knowing the silly joy of using Yae and jumping/swinging her katana in time to Highway.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-t9y0Hcp5U

What the fuck was his problem?

There was going to be one on PS3, but it got scrapped and turned into a pachislot.

>liked thickness for years
>suddenly it becomes a meme
>thick posting fucking everywhere
>not thick characters getting drawn thick as fuck
>can't escape it
I thought I would enjoy this but I really don't.

Many of the creators moved to Good Feel.

Yae was one of my very first waifus, even if she looked blocky as fuck.

>not submarine castle

youtube.com/watch?v=jIoMvYSYfWw

baka desu onii-senpai

My nigga! Ghost Toy Castle was god tier.

Not that fag, but
Yae was always a little chubby though, even in the NES games. Not voluptous, no, but a little cute chubby.

>this crazy fucker comes back for a cameo
>audience bursts into treats

You guys have good taste, but consider the following.
youtube.com/watch?v=omm9YU8z_Yk
>That music progression as you advance
I don't know why more games don't do this.

G O R G E O U S

Wait until you see what I have up my sleeves.

yep giant ARMS like robot battles

youtube.com/watch?v=APQ75OrT5AE

I wouldn't agree. Most of the time she's drawn the same size and shape as Goemon roughly, the only time she ever looked chubby or shapely or anything of the sort is fucking low poly ass N64 games like Mystical Ninja. In art she's rarely even drawn as being endowed, she's just got a really slim body and wears loose fitting baggy ninja garb.

I started out loving the SNES game but dropped it for some reason after the tengu boss I think? After that one area with that waterfall you had to go behind.

Is it worth finishing Sup Forums?

It's worth finishing, but it's definitely not an easy game, at least if you're bad at video games like me. Also, try the N64 games if you haven't already, they aren't quite as hard (GGA does have its moments though), but are still really fun.

GG3 and Uchuu translation patches fucking when.

>mfw Goemon thread on Sup Forums
>just lamenting how dead the series is

This just kinda capped out my depression for the day.

>yfw you also remember that every other great series that Konami once made are also dead (except surprisingly Bomberman)

Should I play Super Goemon 2, Goemon's Great Adventure, or the GBC Goemon next?

But Konami never made a Bummerman game?

Goemon's Great Adventure is the best game in the series imo, I'd say go with that one.

Remember that sick ass looking PS3 game that got turned into a Pachinko machine? Ha ha ha, fun times.

Well they own the IP now, but yeah, you're right. I guess everything really is dead.

They should start by rereleasing translated versions of the snes games. But that's the kind of move only based Sega would do.