Citizenship type: Slave

>Citizenship type: Slave
>Slave type: Livestock

This game is the best game.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellariswiki.com/Developer_diaries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm always intimidated by games where I have a lot to manage.
Do you think this one will fuck my ass or should I be able to do alright?

How is Stellaris now? I played it on release, it was alright but kind of wonky and content sparse.

I hear Stellaris is really lite on the complexity levels compared to other 4x games.

When can I get my hands on this?

Is this game done yet?

Same as it was really, all the fun stuff like OP´s pic is still only in the dev diaries.

Sweet, thanks m8

>everything good DLC

no thanks

Play with cheats if you just want to enjoy the political intrigue.

Far better

Is this a mod or DLC? I don't remember seeing this when I played it.

Complete opposite faggot

OP's pic is going to be a free update, I believe.
Although I think they'll also be releasing DLC at the same time, I haven't checked in a while.

This is a free part of the Banks update thats coming out Soon tm

They are also adding a bunch of midgame stuff, finally

Better but still not worth playing, looks like the first actual expansion will finally bring the content it needs to reach an "alright" level though.

tldr version of free banks update and paid expansion releasing probably in march
>new ethics
>pop ethic rework that makes sense for once, pops pick one of your ethos and will change over time towards a general percentage of the population supporting one idea or another based on how you play
>new internal pop factions (not just negative rebellions, but popular groups as well that you have to manage)
>traditions and a new resource 'unity' used to purchase those traditions cough Civ V rip-off cough
>new way to play tall because of the traditions

>paid stuff
>ascendancys
>end game species development (turning all pops robots, replacing pops with AI, psionics ending, biological perfection ending, uniting all races ect

Thats what we know so far for 1.5 + expansion

>mfw I'll keep the space elves as livestock for my human empire

in case anyone actually cares
stellariswiki.com/Developer_diaries

>pop ethic rework that makes sense for once

Oh thank god.
It always drove me mad when you had that small batch of pacifists in the middle of your warlike race always throwing bitch fits when you nuked someone.

>It always drove me mad when you had that small batch of pacifists in the middle of your warlike race always throwing bitch fits when you nuked someone.
Can't you just murder dissidents? Would be pretty gay if you could have slaves but couldn't even murder political enemies.

I can't remember the exact combination, but it was such that I couldn't purge/enslave anyone.

So I was stuck with these people who I respected their rights to bitch, but really hated them for bitching.

>allowing ethics divergence

I don't give a shit if instead of fanatic collectivist/warlike, you become fanatic warlike/ collectivist, if there is any goddamn ethics drift, that pop is getting purged.

Empire must be kept pure.

This is Civ tier, if you want something more challenging, EU4, then CK2, then Victoria II

>You get one of the events for the first time that gives a new ethic to random pops