TOPKEK

Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrk9vCE7wNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much, console warring is fucking cancer.

Any exclusives are also shit, according to these same people.

>this is what the PC master race actually believes

"Videogames are shit" - Sup Forums

>console players don't think that multi plays are better on PC

*sonyphonies. we're fine with multiplats because we generally are not in favor of corporate exclusivity holding people's fun hostage, and even worse are the faggots that champion it like their PS4 is Sony stock

"Fun is just a buzzword."

t. Sup Forums

Kojima proved that with MGS4.

Welcome to Sup Forums, where games aren't games.

HOW WELL DOES BLOODBORNE PLAY AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGGAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABBABAHAHABABABABBAHAHABAB DAGJOT

I don't think nothing will top the "fun is a buzzword", that phrase changed the board forever.

Thanks for posting this. It's very important

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

the videogame parts in mgs4 were pretty good. Yes, there weren't enough, but they were still good

Consoles are literally on good for exclusives. If all your console has are multiplats there is no reason not to get a PC instead.

Which only goes how to show how retarded the board is given that he was completely correct.

Only nowadays you have people going "it's shit but I won't tell you why" or "it's comfy but I won't tell you why" instead of "it's fun but I won't tell you why".

massacre of everyone who uses kek and/or topkek when

it's just a non-descriptive word.
I have fun with bad games all the time, for example, action 52. That doesn't mean they're good games.

by "they are not good games" do you mean "an average gamer who isn't me is not reasonably likely to have fun playing them", or are you rating games (aka children's toys) by some retarded metric other than how fun they are to play

>1/18/17
are you from the future?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrk9vCE7wNI

No, he's an Australian shitposter.

At this point it's not even about videogames, it's about claiming you're superior to someone else for their choice of console.

Brand loyalty is cancer. Did you know the same shitposting seen on Sup Forums is on /o/ aswell?

what

Reminder that user was 100% correct.
Fun exists, but having fun with a game doesn't make it good.

what other reasons are there to play vidya?
-having fun
-jerking off to hentai VNs
-finding material to shitpost about in consolewar threads on vee
anything else?

That scene is great.

I responded to that guy.

He didn't mean that multiplat video games aren't GAMES, rather that they don't count as "X console games."

Bloodborne is a multiplat?

Whats that mean

HEY, THAT'S MY POST!

NO FUCK YOU IT WAS MINE!

Wanna take this outside?

h-hey

You wanna fucking go!?

>esports doesn't allow for fun
>speedrunners ban anyone having fun
>streamers fake the fun

They all play vidya, but fun's not the reason

Wannabe nazis complaining about Jews because they have it better is almost as annoying as niggers complaining whites have it better