What's the right game to play after finishing the first Dark Souls, Sup Forums? Is it Dark Souls 2 or Dark Souls 3?

What's the right game to play after finishing the first Dark Souls, Sup Forums? Is it Dark Souls 2 or Dark Souls 3?

I've already beaten Bloodborne.

2. Parts of 3 will feel kinda rehashed if you go right from 1, not to mention you don't want to play 3 and then only be left with the worst in the series to play.

gee i wonder

what are numbers

You didn't make this thread because you wanted a genuine answer.
You knew Sup Forums hates DS2, you made this thread so you could feel accepted for once in your life.

Play Dark Souls 2 then play Bloodborne. Dark Souls 3 will ruin the game for you.

That is the most unfinished enemy i've ever seen in a game. Although it's pretty funny when they get the parry off on peopel

Can confirm, I am Sup Forums.
I really hate this piece of shit.

DaS1 = DaS2 > DaS3 > BB

I am not Sup Forums, i loved the shit out of it.

2 has more variety, game length, and new things than the entire rest of the series combined. Because of this, quality tends to fluctuate.
Some areas are well designed (dlcs, gutter, amana, etc) but many are literal shit.
PVP is the best of the series, but might have died down a bit due to age.
Graphics were better than das3 before the downgrade.
Ignore the memes, it's better than Sup Forums says it is.

Low quality b8

>Go away falconer, you're drunk!

NEVER

I really like how he swings his sword all the way around when he connects, then the last hit his whole boy becomes a hitbox for some reason.

>gutter, amana

my fucking nigga. everyone here hates those places but they were my absolute favorites.

Personally, while the first half of Dark Souls is fucking great, everything after Arnor Londo starts feeling rushed and Izalith felt unfinished. I'd put Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin up on par with Dark Souls 3, though. I enjoyed the PVP in that more but Dark Souls 3 has more coherent level design. It's kind of hard to say which one is the best, because of that. You have a STALKER situation where the first and third are argued to be the best, but the second tried a lot of new things that people didn't much care for but are still good on its own, so it's regarded as the red headed stepchild between the two good ones.

What's that?

play demon souls ds2 is fucking horrible. Unless youre like some autistic retard with a horrible taste. I was excited to play ds2 and it was such a fucking let down. Terrible graphics. No fun enemies. Boring ass everything and its easy as fuck

No bump/ sage

The bastille.

I K\know that first looks better, but Drangelic is a fallout-tier land so the second fits better

HOW?
Also kekus maximus

i rank them by level of enjoyment and overall experience.

the pvp and story are what really makes it stand out for me.

DaS1 400 hours
DaS2 1000 hours
DaS3 300 hours and i stopped once i finished the dlc, there's no replay value in it because of the shitty pvp.

DaS1>BB>DeS>DaS2>DaS3

God youre retarded. Your eyes are probably far apart n one is lower than the other

>DaS3 this low
Wrong.

This is the only correct answer of a based user

Almost.
DaS > BB > DeS = DaS3 >>> DaS2
DeS only slightly away from being over DaS3 due to item burden, world tendency and other issues I had with the game without nostalgia goggles.

even if i am, what do you care about what i like?

at least i'm not a toxic piece of shit. c:

If you want more of Dark Souls 1, than DS3 is the way to go after it.

You'll revisit some areas from DS1, and it feels like an actual continuation of the first. DS2 is kind of it's own thing, and would be better as a standalone game.

DaS2 vastly improved with Scholar of the First Sin.

Skip vanilla DaS2, get SOTFS.

DELETE THIS

But isn't the starting zone the same?
I started it recently and got stuck with the stone knights they just tracked my rolls.

keep at it, the mechanics of DaS2 are slightly different, roll just when the hit should connect you and you're good to go.

lol cuck smdh