ITT: "Oh yea that game is coming out"

ITT: "Oh yea that game is coming out"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xkntKOgnaTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for reminding me, OP. Totally slipped my mind after they showed it at E3.

I'm still not entirely convinced this isn't vaporware

They really fucked up with not releasing it before the Switch
Games that release very, very late in a console's lifetime rarely, if ever do well

Its been so long... Same with that game called Below.

I sold my xbox this week. No regrets. The most fun i had on it was playing FFXV and Catherine on BC since i missed out on it last gen.

Combined with the fact its a random new IP on handheld and is barely getting advertised, I'm expecting Wonderful 101-tier sales.

Oh I still haven't forgotten.

>chromatic aberration

I really fucking hope they port this to the Switch.

>those filters
JUST

in two weeks

FUCK

>Western shit

Here's another Nintendo 3DS game then.

Pretty much all the E3 2015 Microsoft exclusives are hush hush.

Ashen, Tacoma, and Below are all pretty stagnant and if the whole Scalebound/Phantom Dust debacle is any indicator they're probably going to get axed if they fuck up in any way.

Microsoft is such shit.

The only David Cage game I played was Indigo Prophecy but I'm a sucker for anything related to human AI so I'm willing to try this out. People one Sup Forums meme the hell out of Heavy Rain though and shit on David Cage, so I'm skeptical.

I didn't even know this was a thing until now but I never play my 3DS so this might be something to get me to dust it off.

How do these guys keep getting work?

>People one Sup Forums meme the hell out of Heavy Rain though and shit on David Cage
His games have been getting progressively worse. Heavy Rain gets lots of flack for how stupid it was, but at least it was amusing at points, unlike Beyond which was just terrible.

youtu.be/xkntKOgnaTg

I can almost imagine how long the Nintendo versions will take to come out compared to the PS4 version, given what happened with DQ7 on 3DS.

Like I said I haven't played anything past IP. Did it really get that bad? Should I abandon all hope for this or do you think the subject matter will be enough to keep me intrigued.

Did Beyond follow Heavy Rain's formula?

The only one I've played is Heavy Rain. I thought it was decent. The gameplay was pretty crap, but the story was pretty good, even though it was riddled with plot holes.

And yes, Microsoft is shit. I doubt Cuphead will just disappear (at least, it better fucking not), but I'd love to have it on PS4 as well as or instead of Xbox One. Maybe I'll get it on PC if it comes out for that.

>The game with the thicc mermaid
Looking forward to it

I keep forgetting about this. I only saw it once - I totally ignored it at E3 somehow, until a friend mentioned it to me after the fact.

It looks okay, but it's probably dead at this point.

Any day now.

>no release date

I need something to play.

Cyberpunk 2077
Dojo roko

Persona 5.

It's only been two years, I think.

Update posts are slow as fuck and at this point the only reason I remember the game is still in development is having it on my Steam Wishlist.