twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE MEMES

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

MAKIN THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETS

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

I REALIZE

WOT GAEM?

>"Make America Great Again" was a phrase so comical that they made a parody of American nationalism character like Armstrong use it long before Trump stole it from Ronald Reagan

ARMSTONG

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO

Played college ball you know.

HE'S A PSYCHO MANIAC

DAMN MUTT

ARE YOU THAT STUPID

AT SOME CUSHY IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WOMAN TO BE RAPED

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

> BUT I BUTCHERED DOS FUCKERS
Not a very high kill count 2bh f@ms

TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

OMLET

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it, fuckboi.

Completely Ruined the metal gear fanbase

It really hasn't been the same ever since.

LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER 9/11

Rising is full retard

You never go full retard

KIDS ARE CRUEL, JACK

AND I'M VERY IN TOUCH WITH MAH INNER CHILD

I COULD BREAK THE PRESIDENT IN TWO

WITH MUH BARE HANDS

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

SHOW ME A GOOD TIME JACK

bullshit, faggot. 4 and 5 pushed it into new eras of shitposting, but it was always pretty retarded.

SO YOU LIKE HIDE AND SEEK YOU LITTLE BITCH

*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

STANDING HERE
DO YOU REALIZE
THAT YOUR VALUE MEAL
COMES WITH BIGGIE FRIES

DONT FUCK WITH ME, BOY

>Senator Armstrong is a fellow Austinite

Pretty fucking spot on depiction of a typical person from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6S-eabDsc0

WE'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

If Jack helped the Senator off a horse, would the Senator help Jack off a horse?

hands are too big and face isn't orange enough.

I'M GONNA MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

WHEN THE WIND BLOWS AND THE FIRE IS HOT...

Friendly reminder that this is where the similarities begin and end between Trump and Armstrong.

You're right.
For example, Armstrong actually had good ideals.

>reverse image search, get Lord Genome

who's that dude? he looks cool

He's a social Darwinist anarchist. A country can't work like that. The world can't work like that. That's what the world of Mad Max is.

>STAND BY ME

It's okay, user.
I got your reference.

>bringing politics into a MG shitpost

>got hype as fuck to fight armstrong
>his va is the same guy who did celebrimbor in bamham mordor
>doesn't sound threatening at all

disappointing too bee h famigotchi

ASHES TO ASHES, MOTHER FUCKER

I'll take this dance!

He was right about the limp dick lawyers, bureaucrats, and internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit though.

[adjusts glasses]
[assumes sumo position]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT

>MGR 2 Never

Is MGR the most quotable game since Deus Ex?

ASS

Tldr

no. because MP1 came out not too soon after DX.

TOMORROW

Am i the only one who likes "The Only Thing I Know For Real" better than Rules Of Nature

AKU