>they don't wear a helmet or mask
a common mistake

Name ONE game

>game has sexy female pirates

What purpose do those wings serve?

>you will never ravage cute hussar girls with your throbbing teutonic cock
WHY GOD WHY

Aesthetics

There are numerous theories. I personally think they're just there to look cool. Some people think they made a scary whistling noise when charging. Others say they stopped lassos from dehorsing you.

Look badass and actually made scary noises I believe.
BULLY

Make loud noises so the enemy thinks it's a much larger force than it actually is.

>cute
>knight
You may only pick one.
If she became a knight, she went through physical training and has had too much exposure to testosterone, she can't be cute.

OP are you that kind of a cuck who would install mod like this?

way of the samurai 4
plus you can recruit them to your dojo

kek

>BULLY
I can't help that Poland was built for bullying. The Sarmatians started it, and after that the rest is a never-ending string of everyone nearby bullying Poland.

Girls in armor give be BIG CUMS

that's a man

Wait, there are fodder samurai qts you can slaughter/recruit in that game? Looks like I have something new on my wishlist.

Did someone rip her face open, that scar is fucking huge!

Shields

Holy shit that looks awful

Needs a chainmail crotch guard and this image would be perfection

Life of a pirate will do that to you

That doesn't stop her from being a QT tho it seems

The wings were said to smack together on full gallop and would make a booming noise that would frighten enemy horses. It also made braced pikemen in a formation lose focus. It was basically the 17th century equivalent of the Stuka's horn of Jericho

>game lets you be the cute female knights

>butterface

>mail

Of course.
I feel that scars, armor, or anything militarized really accentuates femininity

>game has cute female knight
>she acts like a proper lady and is not sexualized in any way
>doesn't have shitty romances shoehorned into it to appease autistic permavirgin NEETs

This is the best kind of game.

There are like a million anime and manga about cute knight girls crawling dungeons, and the only ones I've ever played are Etrian Odyssey. What games are these japs playing?

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

>cute girls
>shitty and cancerous

>when you know female knights would be raped if they ever lost a battle

That armor's got a chink in it.

>game has cute female knight
>she acts like a proper lady and is not sexualized in any way
>has a well written romance where you fall for each other as fellow warriors, who would doubtless fight the world for the other

This is the best kind of game.

Are you implying men weren't?

Bunny Black 2.

What game other than warband?

>game has cute female knights
>and half-swording
This is all I want in a game, really.

>Fire Emblem

>doesn't have shitty romances shoehorned into it to appease autistic permavirgin NEETs

Is there any knight girl romance that isn't shitty and shoehorned to appease autistic permavirgin NEETs?

>girl (mail)

>mordhau
>half-swording
I mean same, but get it right

Awakening really dropped the ball on both genders, with toilet knights and fatass knights.

It's immoral but arousing

Stop this right this instant! Agrias is a proper lady, who takes her job of protecting cute princesses very seriously and is too mature and responsible to have a relationship with a literal kid like that.

Rune Factory 4.

>game has halfswording

This alone would impress me.

Muh chivalry, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Gawain_and_the_Green_Knight

Higher chance of getting killed, but sure. I know if I was fighting another dude, I'd be scared of him getting the jump on me while I'm getting off and probably kill him since the risk is too high. A woman, I'd be pretty confident in being able to pin her down since they the average one is slightly stronger than a wet noodle.

>to user who's dumping his "cute girl knight" folder
fucking stop

I think you can mordhau and half-sword as knights in For Honor, right?

Is this a subtle way of promoting this game?
Also wtf is a "throne" game?

You can suck my lance, blackguard.

Chivalry is a fairy tale just like that is.

so you really want this thread deleted then

What I saw of that game didn't impress me initially, but I might give it a second though.

Agrias is for hardcore hand holding and kisses.

>tfw no qt female knight to bully you with her feet

You don't rape during a fight, you mong. You rape afterward when you win and your enemy can't fight back. jesus christ, you fucking moron. have you ever even been in a war?

Needs a trigger warning on this one

>seeing her get cunt punted by Clegane

>have you ever even been in a war?
how often you've been raped vet user?

>tfw ios safari update kills the pageposting phone poster
Turn it back RIGHT NOW apple, you fucking cucks

We can thank Jeanne D'Arc for inventing that character archetype. How I wish we'd get a AAA game about her.

>knights
>female

pick one

Try not to cut yourself on that edge, knave.

>game has a cute old knight lady
>she acts like a brash and immature little girlo, unbefitting her age and station
>you can take her on a date with your main character who is literally a kid and form a cute bond with her
>she dies halfway through the game only to get replaced by her shitty daughter nobody gives two fucks about
This is the worst kind of game.

>expecting mercenary or militia forces to not think with their dick

PROFESSIONAL soldiers do the raping after the battle/fight is concluded. If you skimp out and buy shit-tier mercs or are fighting literal tribal retards with AKs, they don't give a fuck, if they catch a female soldier they'll go to town while the bullets are flying.

Hell you're lucky if you even get some soldiers willing to wait for a room or cot, there've been multiple times where a female prisoner of war or captive has been raped literally in the truck en-route to the holding cells/prison/wherever.