Im playing wii u games pretty much perfectly on my pc with a fucking fx6300 and 4gb of RAM...

Im playing wii u games pretty much perfectly on my pc with a fucking fx6300 and 4gb of RAM. How did this emulator get so good so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>perfectly
>not on a Nintendo console
it's not perfect at all

It's black magic like PPSSPP

>console emulator
>perfect
What did they mean by this?

Of course its not absolutely perfect, but its fully playable with close to none graphical glitches in some games

Is 1.7 out for non backers yet? How does it run XCX?

what are the game stha trun well on this? can i play tokyo mirage on this shit yet? Last time i tried to play it was glitchy as fuck.

Linux client when?

How do you play games that use the gamepad screen?

I remember.

Pretty much perfectly, you say? Isn't that just a way of saying "imperfect"?

As much as armchair experts rag on Nintendo using powerpc it's that simplicity that made emulation ezpz

What's the FPS and how does it manage to tackle the control scheme?

By focusing on emulation of specific games rather than proper emulation of the console itself

Which I have no problem with, the open source Wii U emulator can focus on that

>with a fucking fx6300
Now that is impressive.

>Windows only
>closed-source
>Patreon
I'm all for emulation, but this shit is fucking cancer.

The 360 uses PPC and the PS3 uses Power, which is just rebranded PPC, too.

Okay /emugen/

It works for Wii U since the games worth playing can be counted on two hands.

What open source Wii U emulator?

Decaf

github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu

hola nintendo shills

I know right? I expected it to run horrible but after in loads all the shaders I get 60 fps in mario 3d world. Just tried MK 8 and it seems to lag some, I really need to upgrade

Im highly curious and need to ask, how are the gamepad screen mechanics handled? Keyboard emulating a screen seems like it ends up being a pain in the ass for the player to fully control.
No but its been posted in here several times, look around. Little improvement, but those fuckers are working at light speed, PS2 emulation still is researched to this day but at this pace we might have every top Wii U game playable by the end of this year.

I can't get Pokken to work. Not perfect at all.

It is, 1.7.0d is on the main site. No clue on how it runs XCX though

What is a good website to get games for cemu on?

Why are these threads always filled with underage newfags asking for download sites? Fuck off.

Theres no muh sikrit club site, fuck off, google it like a normal person.

>haha why help this person who's starting out using the emulator? fuck off! we don't want you using the emulator!

gee wiz i just want to know what the most reliable site is.

Cemu/3DS hacking threads are newfag/peasantfag hives, what did you expect?

It'd be nice if they would be considered /vg/ material and deleted on Sup Forums since there's one or the other or both going on literally 24/7.

Is this real?
Can I play Xenoblade X on this?

Thats a really off speculation by far. I got my Xeno copy literally from the 1st result in "Wii U roms". Being new in emulation is completely unrelated to being unable to type a basic sentence in a search engine. Hell its not even a sentence, its just key words.